Dream Weddings of Sedona

Dream Weddings of Sedona

Favorite
Sedona, AZ
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverand Kate was beyond amazing!! She was so graceful, kind and worked so hard to make our wedding perfect. I cannot say enough about her. She is not just good at what she does but she is a good person and that flows into the love and attention she puts into your wedding ceremony. She put so much time and thought into making the ceremony very personal and it's not just the words she put on paper but her elegant delivery and genuine feeling she puts into each and every word. It is only 3 days since my wedding and this was the first thing I wanted to do as so much of my friends and family keep calling me to tell me she was the highlight of the wedding. Thanks Rev. Kate for EVERYTHING!! I will never forget it!!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Kate of Dream Weddings of Sedona was marvalous. She gave me exactly what I wanted a wedding ceremony about me and my husband. It was beautiful she even envoled our children in the ceremony. She genuinely wanting to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Officiant

Beautifully scripted ceremony......couldn't have been better!

Services Used: Officiant

Kate did an amazing job molding our vows to our specific personalities and preferences. She was flexible in where and when we wanted to get married. I highly recommend her for any type of service. She was wonderful.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Kate helped make our wedding very special. She was easy to communicate with and was open to making our wedding ceremony as we wanted it. She was very professional and extremely friendly, making our wedding day comfortable and perfect.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Kate performed a wonderful ceremony for our Senior marriage both of us being in our late sixties. Even though we eloped, she provided us with the feeling of a wedding attended by many. We unqualifiedly recommend Rev Kate.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning