Digital Wedding Videos

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We're super happy with everything they did for us. They were very professional and really seem care about quality. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Videography

We thought they did a great job! We liked that they have a lot of experience and seemed like they wanted to make sure we were happy with everything. They weren't the cheapest, but not too expensive either. We were okay with that because we didn't think our wedding video was something we should get too skimpy on. We recommended them to my sister and she plans on using them too.

Services Used: Videography

They were great! They were decently priced and were able to get all the important parts of the day. Also they were willing to make changes to the video when we asked and they added some music we supplied them. The final dvds came in nice cases and they printed some wedding photos we sent them to put on the case and the dvds themselves!

Services Used: Videography

Highly recommend! They did a great job of helping us figure out exactly the coverage we needed. They knew just where to be at the right moments during the wedding day and the final edited product was awesome! Thanks guys!

Services Used: Videography

I actually let my dad choose the videographer because I wasn't even sure we needed a videographer. But my parents really wanted to document the day with video. Therefore, I didn't actually have a lot of contact with Ryan before the weekend of the wedding. However, he was wonderful that weekend. He and the 2nd videographer he brought were very professional and unobtrusive, which was mainly what I wanted. I don't have any of the footage back yet but will keep you posted :). If anyone is planning an Indian wedding in Ohio, they have had lots of experience with Indian weddings so that was a plus as well. They have an entire section on their website about the Indian weddings they have worked at.