Details by Margaret

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Details by Margaret was exceptional! I cannot say enough about Margaret and her team. Our wedding day was seamless and nothing short of perfect. Not once during the day did I have to lift a finger or worry about any details. She knew exactly what I wanted and the day was executed beautifully. I would hire this team again 100 times over and would recommend them to anyone planning any major event.

Recently Married

Any event I plan in the future, I know who I am using. Margaret and her team are top notch. There's nothing else to say. Hands down, best in the business. You can't go wrong with DBM.

Recently Married

Margaret was absolutely amazing!! She was so easy to work with, flexible, helpful, always available if I had any questions. She made sure everything wAs set up and decorated exactly how I wanted it!! There were last minute things I needed, and without hesitation she provided them. At the end of the night, she made sure all decor, gifts, food, cake, etc was in the right car to go home. I had no time to think of these things and other things, and Margaret did an exceptional job making sure all was done. She was definitely one of the best decisions of my wedding planning I made! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner, day of coordinator, decorator, etc!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Margaret and her Team were an amazing help for our wedding! Even our bridesmaids and groomsmen were impressed with how quickly they would diffuse any issues on the day of our wedding. If you spend any money on your wedding planning-- consider using Margaret and her team! She will help you stay cool and collected!

Services Used: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Lynsie
05/03/2014

Margaret and her team were a dream to work with! They kept me on schedule, on budget and really allowed me to experience the wedding planning process without all of the stress everyone else talks about. I highly, highly recommend them!

Claire
04/26/2014

Margaret and her team are absolutely amazing! Margaret is a real lifesaver. I do not know what I would have done without her help. Even when things got hectic she still managed to keep everyone and everything organized and together. If you are even considering an event coordinator, I would highly recommend Details by Margaret. Very professional, organized, and had such quick responses to my many questions.

Courtney
11/02/2013

My flowers were wonderful. The decorations were great and Margaret stayed under budget.

Services Used: Flowers
Kathy
10/26/2013

Margaret was an absolute dream to work with! Very responsive to emails. Worked well with my mom who lives out of state. All of the vendors she recommended (catering, cake, photographer, etc.) were amazing. Found us the best wedding band ever (Don Gallardo and How Far West). Took in all of my ideas for decor, and turned them into a beautiful masterpiece. Everything went so smoothly, I never had to worry. I got to spend my big day relaxing and enjoying every moment rather than stressing. She really did take care of all the Details!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Margaret was such a great wedding planner! She took all of our visions and bought them together with beautiful decorations. Not only was she a great planner, but she was the floral designer as well. We picked out flowers and she designed them exactly how we wanted. We had a venue that required Margaret and her team to "flip" the room from the ceremony to the reception. Let's just say that you wouldn't have even known it was the same room. Guests did not have to wait long and they came back to a transformed reception space in awe. All in all, our wedding would not have went the way it did without Margaret. She kept up with the numbers from vendors and helped us stay on budget by finding cost effective ways to implement our ideas. Margaret is very organized, comes with many ideas and to top it off she has a happy spunky attitude! She is great at what she does!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Margaret and her team did an awesome job not only on my wedding day, but in the months leading up to my wedding. And in those stressful months, that extra crutch is very helpful! We hit a few hiccups along the way during my planning process (the venue canceled, I had to find a new florist, etc.) but Margaret was right there to offer suggestions on new vendors and, of course, everything ended up being great!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Details by Margaret made our wedding perfect, even on a small budget. We received so many compliments about the wedding being completely "us", which is exactly what we wanted. Our decorations, our vendors, and our vibe were all beyond perfect. We couldn't have been more pleased with everything they did leading up to and on the day of our wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Margaret and her team are! My wedding was amazing! Margaret is so professional and organized! She took the ball and ran with my ideas and they all turned out better than I could have imagined. I couldn't have done it without her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Details by Margaret is a Blessing!!! She always has a smile on her face and is very excited during the entire planning process. She took our vision and exceeded our expectations! Every "Detail" was perfect! It was very well organized. The wedding and reception ran smoothly without any mishaps. Attendants of the wedding are still talking about how beautiful everything was and that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Not to toot my own horn because it was our wedding, but it was the best wedding that I've been to as well! Margaret and the Details team did a great job decorating and bringing everything to life! If we had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!! It was everything we imagined and more! Details by Margaret was money well spent! Thanks Margaret!

2+ years ago

Margaret and her team were absolutely amazing. She really knows how to bring the bride's vision to reality. They were prepared for every hiccup and helped everything run smoothly. In hindsight I can't imagine how I would have pulled this off without Details By Margaret. Engaging Margaret to provide my floral and wedding coordination services was the best use of time and money! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Details by Margaret.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Margaret was a life saver! I live out of town and she ran errands and took care of the details for me. She has a good stock of wedding items that I was able to use for free as well! When the choir cancelled at the last minute, she worked to schedule a replacement before even telling me so I wouldn't have to worry! She even brought happy meals for the kids to eat at the reception! 5 stars!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Details by Margaret was the PERFECT wedding planner for my wedding! From the very beginning, they took care of every detail to make my wedding exactly what I dreamed of--and every detail was perfect! Margaret is so professional yet fun to work with, and she had just the right solution for all the little "quirks" that came along--I don't know what I would have done without her! THANK YOU SO MUCH Margaret and team--you made my dream day absolutely WONDERFUL! Thanks so much! ~Ashley Copeland (August 1, 2009 Bride)