Dan Stefan Fotografie

92 Lakeshore Rd East
Unit# 201
Mississauga, ON L5G 4S2 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, High Resolution Image...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I imagine most couples want to know if we liked our pictures and we can say, without a doubt, YES! we loved them! The more important thing, however, is to comment on the photographer himself and how he was professional yet relaxed, serious yet hilarious, had a plan yet was spontaneous and overall someone we could trust. Dan was able to make both our engagement and wedding two of the most memorable days of our life and we can't thank him enough! We will never forget you going above and beyond, for driving in rush hour traffic in downtown Toronto two days before the wedding just to bring us our engagement photos!! I could go on but this small comments box is not giving me enough space to continue to express how wonderful this experience was getting to know Dan as a person and as an artist! We hope to hire Dan for future events.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Daniela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most amazing photographer a couple could ask for! Dan has done our engagement photos a well as our wedding photos and made sure our day was captured perfectly.

Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
Jennifer
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is no denying Dan is very good at what he does for a living. We were extremely happy with our engagement and wedding photos!! We will continue to refer him to our friends and family.

Thank you, Dan!

• Wedding: 12/23/2012
Billie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a photographer to transform the memories of your special day into the images worthy of art - then Dan is your guy! He is a photographer of creative mind, unique perspective and talent. He will not impose his craft on you, but rather make you feel like you (and your loved one) are born to be in front of a camera. His relaxed attitude, but professional manner will make any couple feel like they have formed a friendship and not just 'booked a photographer'.

Thank you Dan for being part of one of our most important milestones in our lives - our wedding. Thanks to you, we will forever be proud to show our images from wedding. We hope to continue to keep in touch and will highly recommend you to you anyone!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
Katarina & Mirko
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We initially met Dan for our Engagment photo session .... Tom and I are both camera shy and so were very nervous....within minutes of working with Dan we let our guards down and had a great time....our engagement book is amazing and it shows who Tom and I really are. Our family and friends love the book as well. We just received our Wedding photos and they are beautiful....as if we starred in a classic film....natural and creative at the same time. Dan is a brilliant photographer but it's his relaxed, patient, and kind personality that makes your experience enjoyable. We now refer to Dan as our friend. Thank you for creating such beautiful memories for us!!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
Tanja
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan Stefan is the most talented photographer I have ever met. He felt like a guest, not a vendor. He made my wife and I comfortable, which makes for more natural photos. He is worth every penny, and I would use him time and time again for any photography needs.
If you want good service and excellent quality photography, there is no other choice!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Pinder
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan Stefan is a true talent, he has an eye for beauty and he truly makes you feel special and at ease throughout the whole process. The images that he captures are breathtaking and timeless.

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
Niki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After seeing a friend's photographs, I had Dan picked out as my wedding photographer before I had even met the man that I have married! He went above and beyond my hopes and expectations. The engagement photos are included as part of the package and they were a wonderful opportunity to get used to being posed in front of a camera as well as being a beautiful keepsake. The day of the wedding, Dan acts with the utmost professionalism, never being a distraction to us or the guests, while being warm, fun and feeling like one of the bridal party. His natural talent and expertise combine to produce the most stunning collection of timeless photographs. My husband and I are having trouble picking favourites, as the photos are all outstanding! We are incredibly happy that we selected Dan as our photographer. Simply put, he is one of the absolute best you can find.

• Wedding: 07/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan was very professional and took the lead when he needed to. He allowed us to be creative and go with a few of our own ideas.

We needed to send some pictures back with my mother in law before she went back home to China and Dan worked all night and got us a DVD ahead of schedule. That was very thoughtful and we appreciated Dan going out of his way.

The pictures look great and there were no problems with Dan and the pictures. I would recommend him to a friend

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan did a fantastic job! You can really see that he is talented and really enjoys his profession. He is very funny and a joy to work with.

We were amazed at some of the photos he took. He use of the surroundings and background was really impressive.

I would highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
James
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier reviewing the best vendor we used for our wedding. When we began to navigate the jungle that is wedding photography, we found it hard comparing apple to apples. When looking at photographers, I generally liked their stuff but nothing wowed me. We were ready to book with another company and then my husband showed me Dan Stefan's website and his work blew me away. I knew immediately that I wanted him to be our wedding photographer.

From the moment we met him, he made us laugh and feel comfortable. He was extremely flexible and accommodating and even sche`duled a second engagement photo session after being rained out halfway through of our first one, because he wanted to make sure we got the best possible photos. Our engagement photos were so much more than we could have ever imagined (and believe me, we didn't give Dan much to work with!). My husband and I were not fond of having our photo taken and he made it a friendly and fun experience.

Dan designed us a beautiful guest book and photo canvas for the entrance to our hall both of which we are still receiving compliments on to this day.

Dan and his assistant showed up early, were extremely flexible and professional and fit into our wedding like guests. While some photographers provide you with thousands of mediocre and repetitive photos, Dan provided us close to 700 photos, each one unique and stunning and all within the time frame he promised.

I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Dan Stefan Fotografie to anyone looking for a unique photographer whose work is more like art then wedding photography. Beware when selecting a photographer, because all are not equal. While you will pay a little bit more for Dan Stefan, you get what you pay for. Dan was absolutely worth every penny - after meeting Dan, we cancelled our videographer knowing he would give us everything we wanted and more. My only regret is that we are already married and can't use him again.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan did such an amazing job in creating beautiful memories of our big day! He was really able to capture every emotion we were feeling which, to me, should be the most important quality that a couple look for in a wedding photographer. With his beautiful images, Dan was able to paint a true and genuine picture of how our day unfolded. We really liked how Dan added a variety in the style of photos he took! He was not only very professional, he was also able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Many thanks, Dan!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer. Dan captured our day perfectly and we got so many compliments for our photos. He is an amazing photographer and his talent and passion show through his work. We would highly recommend Dan!

S&P

• Wedding: 02/28/2012
S.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan was fabulous to work with! We are SO HAPPY with how our pictures turned out (despite having awful weather to work around on our wedding day)! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan was an absolutely amazing photographer, he far surpassed our expectations. He is friendly, patient, and a true visionary. We still cannot believe some of the amazing pictures that he shot for our wedding. Dan made us very comfortable during both our engagement and wedding photo shoots. He was very quick returning our photos which was great for making invitations and thank you cards. We would very highly recommend Dan to any bride.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day. His laidback manner was exactly what I needed on such a stressful day, though in the months leading up to the wedding he was extremely fast in getting back to me and answering any questions I had. He spent hours and hours on our engagement shoot and got the pictures to us quite promptly. On the wedding day, he stayed later than he needed to, didn't rush us about anything, and was just an absolute pleasure to work with. He and his assistant drove half our wedding party to the reception when the limo broke down - when he saw what had happened he stepped up and offered.

Dan is a wonderful person, and just as wonderful a photographer. He is expensive, but great value for how talented he is. I loved his attention to detail and how he took the time to pose everyone during formals. If your hand was awkward or whatever, he'd tell you and fix it. He's also EXTREMELY creative. I had told him a couple of types of shots I wanted to get on the wedding day and he managed to do them in completely new and amazing ways. He showed me a couple of pictures on his camera throughout the day and they were all out of this world amazing. I can't wait to get my pictures back!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Dan Stefan Fotografie responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time and for the wonderful words.
you can see some of Jennifer and Colin's wedding at http://danstefan.ca/blog/archives/1306

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Jenn
289-232-6398
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards