Complete Music

Complete Music

Charleston, SC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.3
Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

Did a fantastic job. Good price point.

Services Used: DJ

We had Phil as our DJ and he was the perfect choice for our wedding day!! He was not overbearing or in your face during any part of the wedding. He even played a medley of 90's song which was awesome for my girlfriends and me. He had everything ready to for each song which was great!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago
0.5

By far the WORST company ever. Please do not be deceived as my husband and I were. While Wayne is nothing but nice and helpful, our wedding video is pathetically embarrassing. We wish we would've saved our money and not had a wedding video at all for the product we received. The contract was not fulfilled and we are still trying to get the raw footage so we can make our own video. We paid for over ten hours of footage and we are missing over half of it.. namely getting ready, during the cocktail party, and our entire bridal party's entrance. Instead, we got a tripod view of our wedding guests dancing which includes the back of someone's head. Overall disappointment to say the least and flat out embarrassing that we will not share with any of our family and friends.

Services Used: Videography

The DJ did a great job keeping the party going during the whole reception. Great value.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We weren't told until a week before the wedding that we needed to provide 4 tables for the photobooth and DJ. We had already rented & paid for what we thought we needed & had to go purchase tables for them to use. We were told that we would be contacted on certain days to give necessary info but we were never contacted until a couple of days before the wedding.

DJ--Complete Music A-
This company was very aggressive in their marketing, and I think they did a good job. Alan was simply awesome in keeping us aware of what needed to happen, asking us questions (down to when the caterers should start) and even getting me a drink!! My only recommendations would be to ask them not to hang their advertising on the DJ booth (I thought it looked tacky, particularly in pictures) and I would make a very extensive, specific song list of anything you don’t want to hear. I submitted an extensive do not play list, but didn’t include everything, thinking that surely they wouldn’t play “Celebration” by Kool & the Gang—I was dead wrong, and ended up being sorry!!

Services Used: DJ

Complete Music was very attentive to our requests. They played everything I asked them to and used their best judgement to play some other great music that our guests really enjoyed. Our DJ did a great job of getting people out on the dance floor. They were professional and had great attitudes.

4.7

We had Allen & he was an excellent DJ that kept the party going at the Wedding!