Reviews (5)

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The DJ did a great job keeping the party going during the whole reception. Great value.
Wedding: 07/06/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  3.0

Anonymous 4 Reviews
We weren't told until a week before the wedding that we needed to provide 4 tables for the photobooth and DJ. We had already rented & paid for what we thought we needed & had to go purchase tables for them to use. We were told that we would be contacted on certain days to give necessary info but we were never contacted until a couple of days before the wedding.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
DJ--Complete Music A-
This company was very aggressive in their marketing, and I think they did a good job. Alan was simply awesome in keeping us aware of what needed to happen, asking us questions (down to when the caterers should start) and even getting me a drink!! My only recommendations would be to ask them not to hang their advertising on the DJ booth (I thought it looked tacky, particularly in pictures) and I would make a very extensive, specific song list of anything you don’t want to hear. I submitted an extensive do not play list, but didn’t include everything, thinking that surely they wouldn’t play “Celebration” by Kool & the Gang—I was dead wrong, and ended up being sorry!!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Complete Music was very attentive to our requests. They played everything I asked them to and used their best judgement to play some other great music that our guests really enjoyed. Our DJ did a great job of getting people out on the dance floor. They were professional and had great attitudes.
Wedding: 04/13/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Allen & he was an excellent DJ that kept the party going at the Wedding!
Wedding: 07/30/2011