2114 Paw Paw Place, Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Bryan the DJ

Bryan the Dj is a wedding DJ company based in Charleston, South Carolina, also serving the Florence and Myrtle Beach areas. Bryan Mahanes is the lead DJ for this company, with many years of experience and over 1,000 weddings under his belt. His passion, knowledge, and skills as a DJ allow him to create a completely personalized and entertaining music experience that will keep you and all of your guests dancing through the entire night.

Bryan the Dj will work closely with you to create a personalized music experience to reflect your unique requests, preferences, and music tastes. This DJ offers a wide selection of genres, and many different services that will make your reception fun and exciting. For your wedding day, you can enjoy the following services provided by Bryan the Dj:

• Bilingual MC
Pump it up!
Pump it up!
The crowd goes wild!
The crowd goes wild!
Beauty, color, fashion, love!
Beauty, color, fashion, love!
Bryan the dj!

60 Reviews for Bryan the DJ

• Alex

Alex Lenar · Getting married on 11/22/2020

Best Wedding DJ!!!

If you want to have a rocking wedding with a extremely talented musician and DJ, book Bryan Mahanes! As a bride who planned my own wedding, Bryan made the DJ/music process a piece of cake. I highly recommend booking him for guitar during cocktail hour too!!! He even played guitar in addition to 2 of my family members playing live music with him (piano and viola) and provided all the equipment and stands. Bryan took time out of his day leading up to the wedding to have calls with us and go over timeline etc. He's a hands on DJ, knows how to read a crowd, and is a super talented musician! He kept us dancing all night!

From a planning perspective I really appreciated that he sent over a timeline form for us to fill out of songs to play/not play, entrance exit songs, what type of vibe we want etc. Byran took this form and added his musical abilities and made our wedding a HUGE HIT. He kept us on-timeline which I really appreciated too.

Thank you Bryan - our day was a hit because of you!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Bryan the DJ's reply:

Alex, I love you guys so much. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Wedding Wire peeps. Your review is amazing and I am so grateful! And I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!! You are MARRIED!!!! xoxox
  • Tomi

Tomi Dinkins · Getting married on 10/07/2020

Hire this guy for sure!

I had the pleasure of working with Bryan during a wedding in July 2020, right in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic! As a wedding planner myself I am accustomed to being the one that is moving around the most ensuring the event goes exactly as planned. But on this night I can honestly say Bryan was hustling around the event as much as I was! With the sq ft restrictions for the number of people that can be in one space at one time he literally had to be in 2 places at once for most of the night. To ensure we followed government parameters with social distancing he was required to set up in 4 different places to ensure all guests were regaled by entertainment; 2 of which included his own personal & lovely guitar playing. This guy handled it all with such poise and professionalism, not to mention just an overall positive and fun attitude. By the time the dance floor officially opened the guests were all on their feet, both young and old, and for those brief hours they were able to escape the anxiety and stress that 2020 has brought on us all. When I say this guy can do it all, I mean it 100%! It would be a pleasure to work with Bryan again, as I am certain he is an integral part of helping make a couple's wedding dreams a reality. Hire this guy for sure!

Sent on 09/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bryan the DJ Pricing

Bryan the DJ Price Rates

Bryan the DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Bryan the DJ 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• OtherBrother Entertainment Wedding DJs

Bryan the DJ is one of OtherBrother Entertainment's most booked and TOP CHOICE DJs for our events! His experience and talent make him an unmistakable choice! He can read a crowd like a book and is always super fun to work with on our events! Bryan is always willing to work with our clients to ensure every wish they have is granted and that their vision comes to life the day of their event! Ask about Bryan's availability today and he'll make your special day unforgettable!

• 2114 Paw Paw Place Charleston, SC, 29412 See on map
    843-631-2376 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bryan the DJ)