Bryan the DJ

• Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Bryan the DJ

Bryan the Dj is a wedding DJ company based in Charleston, South Carolina, also serving the Florence and Myrtle Beach areas. Bryan Mahanes is the lead DJ for this company, with many years of experience and over 1,000 weddings under his belt. His passion, knowledge, and skills as a DJ allow him to create a completely personalized and entertaining music experience that will keep you and all of your guests dancing through the entire night.

Bryan the Dj will work closely with you to create a personalized music experience to reflect your unique requests, preferences, and music tastes. This DJ offers a wide selection of genres, and many different services that will make your reception fun and exciting. For your wedding day, you can enjoy the following services provided by Bryan the Dj:

• Bilingual MC
Pump it up!
Pump it up!
The crowd goes wild!
The crowd goes wild!
Beauty, color, fashion, love!
Beauty, color, fashion, love!
Bryan the dj!

Bryan the DJ 5
Bryan the DJ 6

Meghan · Married on 02/08/2019

The Best DJ

Bryan was absolutely perfect! The acoustic set for our ceremony was beautiful and every person at our reception was up on their feet. Our guests raved about him the rest of the weekend. He was so easy to work with and helpful! We definitely recommend Bryan!

• Debolina

Debolina Saha · Married on 01/19/2019

The very best DJ!

I had a three day wedding ceremony combining rituals from different parts of India which meant different types of music and not just the typical Bollywood music that most people are familiar with. I was nervous trusting this task to just anyone but Bryan came to my absolute rescue. Being trained in Indian music (sitar playing) as well as being familiar with different parts of India, Bryan after a few email exchanges clearly got my vision! From my bridal entry music to my Mehendi, Bengali and Tamil wedding music, Bryan just hit the nail creating the right ambience with his tasteful music. Most of my guests felt transported back to India with the music Bryan created by his instrumental Shenai play, Rabindrasangeet and Tamil music. I was keen to bring to my guests flavours from different parts of India and Bryan executed that perfectly! He also went over and above his means to give me a perfect wedding with his music! My guests are still talking about his live sitar performance as well as the Bollywood mix he created for them to tap their toes! Bryan is the absolute best and I would most highly recommend him. Should you have any questions about him, please feel free to contact me.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Bryan the DJ's reply:

Debs! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this review ! I'm so happy to read your amazing words and to understand that I was able to meet your expectations. That is so so very important to me and you two giving me your trust and confidence to provide the music on this OH SO VERY IMPORTANT DAY is awesome and again, I'm overwhelmed and thrilled to receive your praise! I am grateful, humbled and hope to stay in touch with you two over the years to come! Best wishes to you both and thank you again for everything. I loved spending time with you both and meeting your friends and family! Absolutely an awesome weekend! xoxox Bryan the DJ

Award

Bryan the DJ Pricing

Bryan the DJ Price Rates

Bryan the DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bryan the DJ 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• OtherBrother Entertainment
    OtherBrother Entertainment Wedding DJs

Bryan the DJ is one of OtherBrother Entertainment's most booked and TOP CHOICE DJs for our events! His experience and talent make him an unmistakable choice! He can read a crowd like a book and is always super fun to work with on our events! Bryan is always willing to work with our clients to ensure every wish they have is granted and that their vision comes to life the day of their event! Ask about Bryan's availability today and he'll make your special day unforgettable!

• 2114 Paw Paw Place Charleston, SC, 29412 See on map