Bryan the DJ

• Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Bryan the DJ

Bryan Mahanes is Bryan the DJ! With over 1,100 weddings under his belt, you can be sure you have the most professional DJ handling the music and details of the most important day of your life!

Bringing his vast knowledge of music along with his unique mixing skills, Bryan creates a fun, interactive environment which keeps everyone dancing. Whether its Motown, Oldies, Top 40, 80’s, or any style of music you prefer, Bryan pays special attention to your requests and musical interests and puts a 150% into each and every event!

Promise

I AM going to make everyone at your event dance.
I AM going to create memories you will have for a lifetime.
I AM going to mix and remix your personal requests.
I AM going to take requests.
I AM going to bring your family and friends together.
I AM going to make you dance your butt off.
I AM going to capture the emotion of the day.
I AM going to create photo opportunities.

I AM NOT going to tell crappy jokes on the mic.
I AM NOT going to play the Macarena or The Electric Slide.
I AM NOT going to take a bad request.
I AM NOT going to play only songs I like.

I PROMISE I WILL CREATE THE BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES!

Anthony and his bride!
PUMP IT UP!
PUMP IT UP!
The Crowd Goes WILD!
The Crowd Goes WILD!
Beauty, color, fashion, LOVE!
Beauty, color, fashion, LOVE!
Bryan the DJ!

40 Reviews for Bryan the DJ

• O

O’Brien Mcmahon · Married on 11/11/2018

Round Two, Just As Good

We used Bryan for our wedding two years ago and our guests raved about him. My brother just got married and hired Bryan again. Same result. He is passionate about making each event special (and he does). He takes your unique style and taste and blends it into an atmosphere that pulls in the whole crowd. We had three generations on the dance floor all night. Bryan’s the man.

• Kevin

Kevin Mcmahon · Married on 11/11/2018

Bryan is the man!

Best dj in town! Bryan provided awesome acoustic guitar music during our ceremony and cocktail hour and then absolutely slayed it while dj’ing the reception. He let us pick all our own music and then added his own twist to it all by creating mashups and blending songs on the spot. His energy clearly spilled out onto the dance floor as he had folks in their 80’s as well as in their 20’s dancing all night. He will not disappoint!

Bryan the DJ Pricing

Bryan the DJ Price Rates

Bryan the DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Bryan the DJ 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Bryan the DJ 2
    Ceremony Audio Package

When you book Bryan the DJ for reception plus book Bryan to play guitar for the ceremony, you'll receive a FREE ceremony audio pacakge (which mics the officiant and any readers during the super important moments of your reception - your vows!) This is a $350 value!

• OtherBrother Entertainment
    OtherBrother Entertainment Wedding DJs

Bryan the DJ is one of OtherBrother Entertainment's most booked and TOP CHOICE DJs for our events! His experience and talent make him an unmistakable choice! He can read a crowd like a book and is always super fun to work with on our events! Bryan is always willing to work with our clients to ensure every wish they have is granted and that their vision comes to life the day of their event! Ask about Bryan's availability today and he'll make your special day unforgettable!

• 2114 Paw Paw Place Charleston, SC 29412 See on map