About DJ Peter Jackson

When you need a more tasteful DJ solution for your wedding or event

I am a professional DJ with over 10 years experience.

I pride myself on being an alternate to the normal "cheesy" DJ.

While I am more than happy to make announcements and do introductions, I keep other banter to a minimum and let the music do the talking.

I have excellent references from some of the areas most well regarded wedding planners and coordinators.

I am an approved vendor at such venues as Pawleys Plantation, Litchfield Country Club, Litchfield By The Sea, and Brookgreen Gardens. I have also worked at various venues in Charleston and Savannah.

Please call or email me for additional information:

Peter Jackson

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We hired Peter to DJ our wedding at Brookgreen Gardens. From the first phone call, Peter was professional, knowledgeable, and easy to get along with. Even though we didn’t meet him in person until the day of the wedding (we live out of town), Peter was very communicative and responsive via both phone and email and we could tell that his priority was to make sure everything went smoothly for us. Peter assisted with the sound during our ceremony to make sure everything went well with our live musician. He also provided music at the cocktail hour in a separate location, and the reception which was at a third location within Brookgreen Gardens and everything went as planned. I’m a big music fan so I provided Peter with a list of songs, artists, and genres we loved in advance and he put together a great playlist using the songs we sent him and added a few similar songs that he knew that we and the crowd would appreciate. We specified to Peter that we didn’t want any line dances played and the dance floor was still packed the entire reception without any line dances. He even had a portable speaker that we could move around, which the guests loved! We had our cake cutting in a separate location from the reception and one of the groomsmen carried the speaker off on his shoulder to lead the party which was so fun! We had tons of compliments on Peter’s selection and the music was a hit for guests of all ages, which was a blessing. Music is such a hit or miss at weddings and Peter was definitely a hit! Hire him if you’re in the Grand Strand. You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

A great friend recommended Peter, and we couldn't be happier with our choice. He was flexible, understanding, and professional. We got several compliments from guests on the quality of music and dancing. His setup was impressive and a real value. He has you covered; tell him where to set up and he has the rest of the night under control.

Profile Picture Jason, 4/1/17, 1 Review