Caricatures & Comedy by Bill Begos

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Bill Begos did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding, his caricature artist work was incredible and the wedding guests responded with what a classy venue it was for people to talk a piece of art work home from the the wedding day.

Services Used: Entertainer

Always contacted me back right away. I was very pleased with that!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent additional/alternative entertainment at a wedding. Bill was a hit with our guests. Great quality pictures and a good value for the price.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Caricatures & Comedy by Bill Begos is an ABSOLUTE MUST for a wedding! Bill comes to your wedding and draws life like Caricatures of your guests. His drawings are very tasteful and depict an extremely strong likeness to his subjects. Bill is very professional and a lot of fun. I heard nothing but rave reviews of Bill and his work. Everyone said it brought that �something special� to our wedding they will never forget! Almost all of my guests got their prints matted and framed and are now hanging in their homes on display. It�s a wonderful feeling to enter someone�s home and see something from your wedding. Wedding favors get lost over time but Bill�s work stays forever! Out of everything in my wedding, Bill�s service was the most memorable and the best!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)