Bride Design

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Bride Design was every bride's dream. Erin was extremely professional and accommodating when it came to my design ideas for both my bridal shower invitations and my wedding invitations. She took every bit of what I wanted and made it into something more wonderful than I expected AND kept it all under my budget! Since the invitation is the first thing your guests are seeing, you want them to be amazing. If you are looking for something classy, unique and flawless...Bride Design is the way to go!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin was great to work with! She made our inivitations and all of our day of paper items (programs, place cards, menus, inserts for welcome bags) and everything came out wonderfully! She was so easy to work with and was very responsive. We were located in different cities but she was able to email us electronic proofs and mail us hardcopies of everything so we knew exactly what were getting. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin was a DREAM to work with. From the very beginning, she was willing to customize the invitations to be exactly what we were looking for. She quickly sent several samples for us to review and she diligently worked to fit all the text we wanted on our invitations. The finished product was beautiful! We are so happy we decided to have her make our invitations and we will also be looking into what other items she can help us with.

I also feel it necessary to note how friendly and professional Erin is. She was always very quick to respond to my questions and kept me updated throughout the process while my invitations were being made. She even shipped our envelopes prior to our invites being completed so we could get the envelopes addressed and ready to go. I feel like I made a new friend during the process and that was an unexpected and awesome surprise!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin was really wonderful to work with. Her peacock invites fit our theme perfectly and so we went with them with some minor changes to font color. She was quick to respond and does really beautiful work. We received a lot of compliments on the invites! In addition, due to scheduling changes, we needed things fast and Erin really worked with us to make that happen.

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin was great. She designed our wedding invitations from scratch, and was so flexible even though we must have gone back and forth at least 15 times. We used her to design our wedding invitations and thank you cards, and she was able to carry our cherry blossom theme throughout all her designs. Her prices are very reasonable and the quality of her work is top notch. After meeting with her once, we were able to do everything else via e-mail and phone calls. Erin is such a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin is a delight to work with from start to finish. She takes creative innovation and being detailed-oriented to an entirely new level. Her results will exceed your expectations and her timely correspondence will place your every worry at ease.

• Wedding: 06/04/2010