Bouts N Bouquets Florists

Bouts N Bouquets Florists

We give predictable the "bout"!

New Store Opening Soon!

• Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Prior to our wedding, I enjoyed working with Misty. I was excited about her proposal. She proposed some beautiful floral ideas and worked with our budget. She appeared to know how to avoid unecessary costs, that would create high-in flowers for a fraction of the price. During the time leading up to the wedding, Misty was responsive and flexible. I have to say that the flowers were the least of my concerns. -------- HOWEVER, on the day of the wedding the flowers became a huge concern and stress. Upon my arrival, the flowers were not what I was expecting and Misty appeared frazzled and unprofessional. I felt there was a breakdown in communication. I did not have the time to address any of my personal concerns with the flowers...because people were arriving, we needed to take pictures, and in general it was too late for any major changes. We trusted in Misy's abilities to do what was necessary to complete our wedding flowers in a professional manner and according her proposal. In general, I felt that I needed to be supervising the flowers...But frankly on the day of my wedding, I felt that I had done everything in my power to communicate what I wanted beforehand. Therefore, I expected that the flowers would be according to what we planned and of professional quality without my supervision. Specifically, one of the bigger problems with our flowers, were the WILTED bouts and corsages that our family were assigned. As a florist in the desert, I expected that Misty would be prepared to deal with and prevent the occurence of wilted flowers. I was not expecting to be unhappy with Misty's service. However, in the end, I am disappointed with how our wedding flowers turned out. Our wedding flowers and floral designs were far from high-in flowers. Overall, I feel that my family paid more than what Misty's service rendered for our wedding. I have expressed my concerns and feelings to Misty, but she has not offered any compensation in sort of way.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG!! Misty was fantasic!! I love her! Everything was perfect, and she went above and beyond what I thought I wanted! I am thrilled that I chose Bouts & Bouquets as my florist and I have recommended them to EVERYONE for any reason they might need flowers!! I will use them again if I ever need a florist (hopefully not for another wedding, tho)
The bridal/MOH/bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces, alter flowers, head table, corsages, boutonnieres.... I just can't say enough about how wonderful everything was!
And when it comes to price, there is no way anyone could beat it & certainly not with the above and beyond service we received!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Amanda Browne-Dyer

• Wedding: 02/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Misty was awesome. She listened to what I wanted and created beautiful bouquets! I got so many complimentary comments about the flowers!

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend this vendor, very professional, provided a beautiful ceremony and helped graciously with setting up the reception hall. The vision was created exactly how we discussed and the price was the cheapest out of 3 other vendors.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Misty & Robert was Fabulous & Carefree. I was a very undecisive Bride to Be; Every month I changed the colors, flowers & style. Misty was very patient & we exchanged emails & photos almost daily. She studied my Venue & made accomadations within our preset budget to make the areas that I didn't feel would complement our decor more appealing. Misty & Robert are a dynamic team, they worked threw our ceromony on all the final touches to the dinning room & when the night came to an end we were so delightfully surprised by the extent of care they went to to make our night special, there were rose petals & votives lit leading to & on the bed, also a path to the bath area. They had set a wonderful ambience with candels, shower gel, massage oils & a huge bouquet of flowers with a card wishing us a long & happy life together. I never would have gussed all the behind the scene stuff was going on, though I hadn't seen her sit for a moment. Even during diner she was walking around & tweeking things. By far Bouts N Bouquet Florist was the BEST decision I made! Don't let the name fool you! I am THE FARTHEST thing from a Country Girl & My wedding was a mix of Whimsical & Sassy, Misty brought to life the images I had so vividly in my head & exceed my expectations! The venue was beautiful, the cake lovely, dinner was great but the most complements I recieved came for the Flowers. I would highly recomend Them to ANY & EVERYONE for ANY OCCASION, in the 9moths leading up to my wedding Misty went from being my florist to being My Friend!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They are very good about trying to please the customer and doing what they can to make your day perfect.

• Wedding: 06/02/2007
520-245-4818
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards