Reviews (23)

Sort By:

4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty's Garden did a beautiful job on my flowers. Everything was the correct color, and just was stunning in all of the pictures. They do not have an email address, so you will need to handle everything in person or on the phone, but it is absolutely worth it!
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty, Holly and Chris were so easy to work with. The bouquets and all other flowers were gorgeous. We received many compliments on the flowers. The attention to detail and little touches made the wedding day so special. I would highly recommend using Betty's Gardens.
Wedding: 03/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty's Gardens created beautiful arrangements for our wedding! We worked with Chris and she knew exactly the style we wanted. They were all so friendly and so easy to work with! The are also the most reasonably priced in town. Each one of our arrangements included fresh herbs...so not only did everything look spectacular...they smelled great too! You cannot go wrong with Betty's. My future sister-in-law is using them for her upcoming wedding in August.
Wedding: 11/19/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty and her team did a great job. I opted for silk flowers which they special ordered for me. The bouquets were beautiful. They gave me some great ideas to make flowers for the ladies special. Plus I can keep them forever! They also put together some last minute centerpieces for small tables.

Betty does not use email. That is my only complaint. But she does great work.
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty's Gardens is, hands down, the best florist around. I literally know NOTHING about flowers, but i know that I wanted a natural, rustic look for all of my bouquets and they were perfection!!!

Betty, the owner, is such a sweet woman and genuinely wants to make her customers happy. Her shop has such a grassroots, comfortable feel and we were made at ease when we sat in her greenhouse, talking about unusual and unique options for our wedding flowers.

Our bouquets incorporated dried flowers, wheat, berries, pine, and even wonderful smelling herbs. So beautiful!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Betty's Gardens was recommended to us for our wedding by a friend of my mom's. We really liked working with Betty - she is very sweet and personable. She took many inspiration images from me to create the look for my flowers, and the day of the wedding the flowers were gorgeous. The only downside to working with them is that they do not use email, so it takes a bit longer to hear back from them. This became a problem with hearing about the final costs.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to high school a few miles away from Betty's and never even knew she was there! It is a quaint floral shop with wonderful florists! Everyone, including Betty herself, were more than helpful. My mom was constantly emailing back and forth with Kayla days before the wedding about small details and she reassured us that she would take care of those miscellaneous details...and she did; thanks Kayla!! We made arrangements in antique pitchers and as soon as we brought them in the week of the wedding all of the ladies in the shop were so excited to see all of them. I loved that they were as excited for my wedding as I was. The flowers were absolutely perfect!!
Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty's Garden was the first and last florist we visited for our daughter's wedding.
We looked at floral books on the front porch of Betty's home while sipping tea. My daughter's first wedding was to be Feb. 6th 2010 and it was a blizzard. Betty and her wonderful staff were able to have ALL the arrangements for our wedding and reception brought to our home the day before. We were able to have a small service and reception in our home. The flowers were lovely and gave the rooms a warm and cheerful feel. The larger vow renewal and reception was in August at The Mansion and the flowers were even more beautiful than we had expected! The satff is friendly and their work takes your breath away!
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with Betty's Gardens. I provided a photo of the bouquet I wanted and it was duplicated exactly. She created variations of my bouquet for my small bridal party and they were gorgeous. Very easy to work with and such a lovely setting to visit for appointments. I would definitely recommend Betty's Gardens to others.
Wedding: 06/12/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flowers are so important on your wedding day, and it’s equally important to work with a vendor you trust. Which is why we were so happy when a friend recommended Betty’s Gardens. Betty’s Gardens is a mom and pop operation that operates by word of mouth with no advertising, and was not quite in the 21st century when we working with them. I was nervous about this at first, since I like working via email. Upon our first meeting with Betty herself, our fears were alleviated, and we knew she would provide beautiful flowers at a price that was within our budget. Our order for flowers included the church (pews and altar), bridal party, and our reception venue (cocktail hour and dining room). On the day of our wedding, the flowers were delivered as promised and they exceeded our expectations. They were truly beautiful and created a lovely backdrop to our wedding. All day and evening (as well as the weeks following) our friends and family told us how wonderful the flowers looked. Our experience with Betty’s Garden exceeded our expectations and we would happily recommend them to anyone!!
Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We met with the florist three times. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. They listened to what we wanted and followed through. They were friendly and took the time to meet with us multiple times when we didn't get through everything the first time. At the wedding the flowers looked as we had discussed; no substitutions. Not knowing much about flowers, Betty's Gardens made the process of choosing flowers less overwhelming. We got compliments from guests on the centerpieces.
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty's Gardens were so wonderful!! They had such a great vision for me wedding, and helped me pick affordable flowers and arrangements. I could not have been more pleased with the quality, price and service of Betty's Gardens. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty and all of her staff worked amazingly well together and with us, showing care to every detail and design, and asking us for our desire and input along the way. Such talent, and professionalism and timeliness throughout the whole experience. I can not gush more about the set-up for the ceremony and my and the girls' bouquets-- amazing! original, beautiful!
Wedding: 08/01/2009
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Beautiful flowers exactly what I imagined. My only concern was the cost for delivery. We actually had them delivered to one location and then we delivered them to the church, so I felt that should have been altered. All in all though, I loved my flowers and I got loads of compliments.
Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers were amazing! Betty and her staff were great to work with- easy, professional, fexible. She was able to put together anything I asked for and made it more beautiful then I could have imagined. I would highly recommend her and her staff.
Wedding: 05/22/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Betty takes great pride in the product that is delivered and it shows. After meeting with her and describing what we needed, I knew everything would be wonderful and it was. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were beautiful and perfectly complimented their dresses as did the boutinieres for the all the men. The cosages were wonderful. The show stopper was the bride's bouquet - it was breathtaking. When we saw the pictures of the wedding we were still taken back by how beautiful it was. Not only were the flowers wonderful but the value was exceptional. We would highly recommend Betty's Gardens to anyone in need of a florist for any event.
Wedding: 04/25/2009