Before the I Do's

Value
Flexibility
Recently Married
0.0

Be very careful when using this website! The recalculate button you can press when checking out does not actually recalculate even though they ask you to put in your country and province. So you would think it is giving you the correct price for your currency. WRONG, you don't find out the actual price until it shows up on your credit card! Also you will have to pay UPS charges on top of the already huge shipping charges. Nowhere on my checkout ( after putting in my country and province) or email confirmation did it state US funds. I'm still confused as to why the recalculate button is even there since it doesn't do anything for the buyer except make them think that's the actual price they are paying. Can't say I'm happy with my bride sash and 2 beer cozies that ended up costing me $91.00.

Before the I Do's responded with the following comments:

Dear Bride:

We have already responded to your email inquiries. We are a USA based company with US dollars as the currency shown on our website. If our international shipping policy had been reviewed, this would have all been clearly understood before making a purchase.

We sell to Canadian Brides all the time without complaint, and we adore being a part of their wedding day.

As for the "Recalculate" button, this button clearly calculates the cost of shipping to a delivery address. We never note this "recalculate" button as being any other than the button to calculate the shipping rate.

Have a wonderful wedding and a happy marriage :)

xoxo, Before the I Do's Team

Recently Married

Very happy with my bridesmaids gifts

1+ year ago

Southern Dunes Golf Club, Maricopa Arizona - Great venue to have a wedding and would recommend to all!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Darrell
12/21/2013

We purchased our cake knife and server from Before The i Do's. They had the lowest price for the set we wanted, it was in stock and shipping was very quick with no delays. The product arrived well packed and without any problems.

Beth
12/07/2013

All of my items came in quickly and were perfect quaility!

Teri
11/16/2013

Received entire order quickly!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

They were super helpful with my order in making sure they had everything correct be they processed and shipped it out to me. :) A great experience really

Lindsey
10/28/2013

I ordered the buri fans to put on the chairs for my beach wedding. They were perfect size and very durable for the price.

Robin
10/03/2013

casey, manager thank you so much for your help/ We are so pleased. We are due to be getting married 28/12/2013.

Thank you so much.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I others some wedding sand in two different colors. I was expecting the perfect shade of malibu blue and surprise! It was as shown as described. And the prices were awesome. I will definitely do more favor shopping here as my wedding date gets closer!

1+ year ago

Excellent quality of product, and it shipped quickly!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Love the cookies...bridesmaids loved the cookies!

TENESHA
10/13/2012

The glass are beatiful I cannot wait to use the on my wedding day.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.3

love the socks, love my new hoop skirt! Shipping was a bit costly though

Before the I Do's responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your purchase and our services. We love hearing from our customers. We are so very sorry to hear the shipping fee was more expensive than you had hoped for. Unfortunately, orders being shipped outside of the USA (into your country) are more costly to ship as opposed to orders being shipped within the USA. We do not determine the shipping rates for an order being shipped outside of the USA - our shipping carriers do. Our shipping carriers provide live or real time rates for all orders being shipped outside of the USA.

The good news - we are working on a new shipping system to make the shipping fee a little less painful for our international customers. We hope this will help future international customers save a little more on their shipping cost. We are so very sorry this new shipping system has not yet been implemented - we are sure it could have helped you too : )

Thank you, again, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your wedding planning.

Warmest regards,

Casey, Manager at Before the I Do's

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered a cake topper and sand for my ceremony and I received the package right away. I was very happy with the quality of the items! To put it over the top, I had a note included that said congratulations on my wedding and thank you for letting them provide my ceremony items. What a nice experience. :) Very personal. Would definitely recommend to others.

henniga2
2+ years ago
4.7

The shipping and handling could have been cheaper, but the prices of the products were the best by far compared to other online stores. It came promptly and was just what i asked for. :)