Rustic Creations USA

1445 Washington Road, Building #3, Washington, PA 15301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Rustic Creations USA

Rustic Creations USA is a wedding favor and gift crafting service based in Washington, Pennsylvania. Offering a stunning selection of handmade candles, soaps, and other gifts, this boutique business can help you add a scented touch of style to your special day. Owner Chris began this business over five years ago, using his experience and talents to create a wide selection of seasonal and traditional gifts for his clients. Making each product by hand, Chris takes pride in the authenticity and quality of the products he provides.

Rustic Creations USA offers a wide range of gifts, favors, and delightful crafts for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Along with handmade candles and soaps, Chris also offers incense sticks, body sprays, and air fresheners, as well as a wide variety of other thoughtful gifts. Couples interested in creating a custom collection of favors are welcome to reach out to this resourceful professional to learn more about their packages and services. If you have a unique scent in mind, they can also work with you to craft a custom scent for your special gift.

Follow Rustic Creations USA on
new 4 51 2013705 161273127277571

Rustic Creations USA Pricing

Rustic Creations USA Price Rates

Rustic Creations USA FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    8-13 Days
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale
    Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rustic Creations USA 1
    Rustic Creations USA Anniversary Deal!

Howdy Y'all!

Rustic Creations USA is pleased to offer 10% your favors price for the entire year of 2021 to celebrate our 5th Anniversary!

Team of Rustic Creations USA

Chris Perkins

Chris Perkins

Owner

In 2016 I took my love for candle and soap making and turned it into a part-time business, attending craft shows and having an online presence to share my products. As time went on, I wanted to do more handmade items.

It was decided I would take my business to the next level and open a brick-and-mortar store. In 2020 my dream became a reality and I was set to create new hand-crafted products for my customers to enjoy.

We all know how 2020 went, I doubt any of us will ever forget it, but that did stop me. I put my best foot forward and made new products and gained a loving and supportive following. I want to continue that with you.

I enjoy seeing people happy, it’s very contagious!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1445 Washington Road, Building #3 Washington, PA, 15301 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Store Hours Wednesday to Saturday - 12PM to 6PM
    Location of (Rustic Creations USA)