630 Sunnyland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15227 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Baby Soaps

My name is Heather Scatena, married with a family of four, a giant Mastiff, and a rescued cat. For many years I have been involved in the cosmetic industry, working for MAC cosmetics and then transitioning to my own company, Sugar Baby Soaps. I took some time off from my company, to pursue a career in emergency medicine as a registered nurse in one of Pittsburgh's top trauma centers.

Now that my children are getting older, and I've cut back my hours in my nursing profession, it is still my dream to build "Sugar Baby Soaps" to be one of Pittsburgh's top women-owned businesses.

Sugar Baby Soaps would never be possible without the love and support of my husband, the understanding of my children, and the help of some of my dear friends.

For your wedding or bridal shower favors, how about something new and different? Stained glass soaps in the colors of your wedding perhaps? How about soaking away the wedding planning blues in some of our bath salts? The bridesmaids can be treated to a sugar scrub for all of their hard work and dedication to your big day! Call us today for some ideas!

IMG6534
IMG6455
DSC00225

1 Reviews for Sugar Baby Soaps

Lou Anne · Married on 09/23/2006

AWESOME STUFF!!! Smells great, very soothing to the skin and leaves you wanting more!! Will be part of my "pampering" from now on!

Sent on 04/27/2012