Becky Young Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Andrea, Becky's assistant as my wedding photographer and she was amazing. She had the breakdown of pictures needed/wanted and made the long process of family/friends/bridal party pictures move seamlessly and effectively. She was done before we knew it!
She also kept to the background during the reception, just like she said she would and i'm sure took some amazing shots. I've only been married a little over a week so it'll be a bit before I receive my pictures back but I can't wait! :)

Nancy
06/21/2015

We have been to a lot of weddings where the photographer was very intrusive and distracting during the ceremony and reception. Andrea was neither. She beautifully captured the entire ceremony and reception in a truly professional manner and style. There wasn't one photo with which we were displeased, whether it was a formal shot or a more photojournalist style. Everyone in the wedding party enjoyed working with Andrea. We highly, highly recommend Becky Young Photography.

Charlie
06/19/2015

Becky has a great eye for outdoor events. She was able to capture many wonderful images despite the constantly-changing lighting, which not every photographer can do. She also was extremely flexible with our planned elopement, as we were coming from several states away. She excels at finding natural moments that you truly want to remember. We give her our highest recommendation!

Private User
Recently Married

We had Andrea shoot our wedding, and she was 100% professional and friendly! The photos were better than we could have imagined. Becky was also incredibly helpful and professional through the whole process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing an event photographer.

Jillian
05/12/2015

Becky and Andrea are so professional and friendly, Andrea really makes you feel comfortable while taking the photos.

Amanda
03/20/2015

Becky was and excellent choice to take pictures for our wedding! Becky was always very quick about responding to emails and offered her advice on our location and other little details of our wedding ceremony. We could not have been happier with the pictures we received from Becky and they will allow us to remember our special day for the rest of our lives! Thank you, Becky!

Chantelle
11/24/2014

My husband and I chose to self-solemnize our own intimate ceremony outside where we live, in the mountains. It was snowing and pretty cold outside but Becky was extremely professional and flexible with us to make sure that we had the best experience. I couldn't be more pleased with the photos that Becky took for us. They are sooooo beautiful and we will cherish them forever! She gave us great direction and took great candid moment shots as well. She is a true talent!

Services Used: Photography

We planned our wedding in a month and from out of state, and Becky was immensely helpful during the entire process! She was very responsive to all of our questions, and despite last minute changes we made worked with us to help make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Our pictures came out amazing! I highly recommend Becky's services!!

Services Used: Photography

Oh my! What a dream Becky and Andrea were to work with. We are absolutely in love with both our engagement and wedding photos. Andrea made us both feel relaxed and at ease just being ourselves. I feel like she truly captured our relationship and love for each other. Our family and friends have also raved about our photos. Becky was great to work with on the business end as well- she made everything run smoothly and was always so sweet :) Highly recommend!!

Leah
10/10/2014

Amazing job! Best photographer ever! I would recommend her to anyone. She really was able to capture the moment! I am so happy we used her!!!! Check out all of her photos and you will be amazed!

Leah
10/10/2014

Services Used: Photography

Becky was amazing. Pictures were very important to us and she absolutely blew us away. We have beautiful memories of our day because of her! Not only did she do a phenomenal job with pictures, she also helped us find locations around our ceremony site to shoot and kept us on track the day of. Becky is professional and EXTREMELY talented! Thank you again for all of your work!

Emily
09/22/2014

Becky was absolutely AMAZING!! We wanted to elope to avoid all the fuss of a big wedding. I found Becky Young Photography just browsing online and instantly knew that she was the right choice for us. I felt that her pricing was very fair and her pictures were GORGEOUS! Plus she loved taking pictures of elopements in the mountains, which is exactly what we were going for. She was so helpful and kind every step of the way. She quickly responded to all of my questions and offered wonderful suggestions (Twin Owl Steakhouse for our wedding dinner..yum!) Becky even braved the rain with us to get some amazing shots. Our pictures turned out beautiful and are a wonderful reminder of how special that day was for us. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!! I HIGHLY recommend Becky Young Photography to anyone getting married in Colorado.

Ryan
09/07/2014

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. Becky and Andrea were a class act through and through. They were on time, friendly, comfortable to be around, supremely skilled at what they do, and affordable. We wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing our special day. Within a week or two they sent over 500 beautiful pictures and let us download and use all of them as opposed to other photographers that only let you select a limited few to use. Thanks so much Becky Young Photography!

Services Used: Photography

Becky was wonderful! She answered all my questions throughout the process and did an amazing job editing our photos!! Andrea was our actual photographer, and she and Natalie (our second photographer) did an absolutely wonderful job!!!! They made us feel so comfortable, and really captured all those little moments and details that we wanted to remember. She even took time out of her schedule to drive over an hour to meet with us the week of our wedding since we live out of town and couldn't meet before then! We received our photos very soon after our wedding, and could not be happier with the result. I would definitely recommend Becky Young Photography, and especially Andrea,to anyone! Thank you!!

Joe
08/02/2014

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Becky to anyone. My wife and I are not very good in front of the camera and were worried that the engagement session we booked with Becky was going to be awkward and that we wouldn't be very happy with the results because of that. That wasn't a problem at all. Becky immediately put us at ease and kept us relaxed, laughing, and happy throughout the shoot. The photos came out great and were delivered promptly.

When our wedding came around it was more of the same. We wanted to capture as many shots with us and our friends during the ceremony/reception as possible so we were constantly grabbing Becky and asking her to take this or that shot. She is so easy going and flexible with which allowed us to get all of the shots we wanted (again they came out great) without having to do a lot of planning in advance. Once again we got exactly what we wanted and the finish photos were delivered promptly.

She was also the first vendor we booked and was always happy to provide great advice for our other vendors. We ended up booking one of the caterers she recommended and couldn't have been happier with them either.