Becky Young Photography

Value
Flexibility
Chantelle
11/24/2014

My husband and I chose to self-solemnize our own intimate ceremony outside where we live, in the mountains. It was snowing and pretty cold outside but Becky was extremely professional and flexible with us to make sure that we had the best experience. I couldn't be more pleased with the photos that Becky took for us. They are sooooo beautiful and we will cherish them forever! She gave us great direction and took great candid moment shots as well. She is a true talent!

Services Used: Photography

We planned our wedding in a month and from out of state, and Becky was immensely helpful during the entire process! She was very responsive to all of our questions, and despite last minute changes we made worked with us to help make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Our pictures came out amazing! I highly recommend Becky's services!!

Services Used: Photography

Oh my! What a dream Becky and Andrea were to work with. We are absolutely in love with both our engagement and wedding photos. Andrea made us both feel relaxed and at ease just being ourselves. I feel like she truly captured our relationship and love for each other. Our family and friends have also raved about our photos. Becky was great to work with on the business end as well- she made everything run smoothly and was always so sweet :) Highly recommend!!

Leah
10/10/2014

Amazing job! Best photographer ever! I would recommend her to anyone. She really was able to capture the moment! I am so happy we used her!!!! Check out all of her photos and you will be amazed!

Leah
10/10/2014

Services Used: Photography

Becky was amazing. Pictures were very important to us and she absolutely blew us away. We have beautiful memories of our day because of her! Not only did she do a phenomenal job with pictures, she also helped us find locations around our ceremony site to shoot and kept us on track the day of. Becky is professional and EXTREMELY talented! Thank you again for all of your work!

Emily
09/22/2014

Becky was absolutely AMAZING!! We wanted to elope to avoid all the fuss of a big wedding. I found Becky Young Photography just browsing online and instantly knew that she was the right choice for us. I felt that her pricing was very fair and her pictures were GORGEOUS! Plus she loved taking pictures of elopements in the mountains, which is exactly what we were going for. She was so helpful and kind every step of the way. She quickly responded to all of my questions and offered wonderful suggestions (Twin Owl Steakhouse for our wedding dinner..yum!) Becky even braved the rain with us to get some amazing shots. Our pictures turned out beautiful and are a wonderful reminder of how special that day was for us. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!! I HIGHLY recommend Becky Young Photography to anyone getting married in Colorado.

Ryan
09/07/2014

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. Becky and Andrea were a class act through and through. They were on time, friendly, comfortable to be around, supremely skilled at what they do, and affordable. We wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing our special day. Within a week or two they sent over 500 beautiful pictures and let us download and use all of them as opposed to other photographers that only let you select a limited few to use. Thanks so much Becky Young Photography!

Services Used: Photography

Becky was wonderful! She answered all my questions throughout the process and did an amazing job editing our photos!! Andrea was our actual photographer, and she and Natalie (our second photographer) did an absolutely wonderful job!!!! They made us feel so comfortable, and really captured all those little moments and details that we wanted to remember. She even took time out of her schedule to drive over an hour to meet with us the week of our wedding since we live out of town and couldn't meet before then! We received our photos very soon after our wedding, and could not be happier with the result. I would definitely recommend Becky Young Photography, and especially Andrea,to anyone! Thank you!!

Joe
08/02/2014

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Becky to anyone. My wife and I are not very good in front of the camera and were worried that the engagement session we booked with Becky was going to be awkward and that we wouldn't be very happy with the results because of that. That wasn't a problem at all. Becky immediately put us at ease and kept us relaxed, laughing, and happy throughout the shoot. The photos came out great and were delivered promptly.

When our wedding came around it was more of the same. We wanted to capture as many shots with us and our friends during the ceremony/reception as possible so we were constantly grabbing Becky and asking her to take this or that shot. She is so easy going and flexible with which allowed us to get all of the shots we wanted (again they came out great) without having to do a lot of planning in advance. Once again we got exactly what we wanted and the finish photos were delivered promptly.

She was also the first vendor we booked and was always happy to provide great advice for our other vendors. We ended up booking one of the caterers she recommended and couldn't have been happier with them either.

Private User
07/20/2014

Becky Young was amazing! My husband and I decided to elope rather last minute in Colorado. I sent Becky an inquiry via her website rather late at night and received a response the next morning, which I greatly appreciated. Becky was wonderful in helping me pick the right spot in Rocky Mountain National Park for our ceremony as well as finding great places to take amazing photos afterwards! She has many useful resources that helped an out of stater like myself pick the perfect details from a far away location. She was very flexible in timing and we ended up doing a sunrise ceremony in order to achieve the best lighting and avoid the crowds. I was so happy that she posted a blog post the very next day as I was eager to see a glimpse at the shots! I was so pleased with them and even more pleased when I recieved my entire photo gallery just 10 days after our wedding. The photos are amazing and I am so thrilled with Becky's work. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Colorado and especially to those couples to who are eloping as Becky is incredibly flexible in her scheduling and seems to always be up for an adventure!

Kathryn
06/04/2014

We can't thank Becky Young enough for the absolutely beautiful photographs she captured on our daughter's wedding day. The photos exceeded our expectations. She was wonderful to work with, and she truly captured the beauty of the setting and the happiness we all felt on this special day. We knew that Becky's specialty was capturing the beauty of the mountains of Colorado and the beauty and the emotions of the wedding day. She did this and so much more. Not only were we impressed with her amazing artistic abilities, but she was also kind enough to help us with many other wedding details since we were from out of town. From recommendations for a florist to the perfect restaurant for the reception, Becky was helpful every step of the way. The gorgeous photographs she captured will be treasured keepsakes for our family, and we recommend her highly to anyone looking for a talented, professional photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Becky was absolutely phenomenal to work with. We had a small intimate ceremony in the RMNP . Due to a few weather issues I had to make some changes to the ceremony site, the day before. Becky was very accommodating and helpful with finding the perfect location.
She was fun and very professional. We had a great time with her.
I would HIGHLY recommend Becky Young Photography.

Private User
1+ year ago

So talented!! I knew we picked the right photographer the minute I met Becky. She was so supportive and enthusiastic about our plan for a small wedding with just our family in the Colorado mountains. We decided to just hire her for a couple hours to shoot the ceremony, group photos and bride/groom shots. My only regret is not hiring her for the entire day! She braved an unexpected sleet/snow storm with a smile and great energy. Our pictures are amazing!!! We have received so many compliments on the photos (which were available REALLY fast). Becky was a joy to work with and I couldn't be happier with our pictures!!

Services Used: Photography

Becky graciously accepted my very last minute request to capture an event about to happen in 45 minutes from the time I called. I did think I would get a least a few nice pics but I had no idea I would be seeing the event as if I was there myself. She captured the very essence of happiness, surprise, and most importantly LOVE. In that short time Becky delivered us high quality, beautiful images our familiy will cherish forever. If you are looking for someone to capture the very breath of your event Becky Young photography is who you want to hire.Thanks for the Engagement photos!

Services Used: Photography

Becky Young is an incredibly talented photographer. I couldn't be happier with my wedding pictures (not to mention the ultra-fast turn around). She was creative, easy to work with and provided much needed direction that made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. I have received so many compliments on my wedding photography, and simply cannot rave enough about Becky's work. She's a super, awesome, crazy-mega-talented photographer and an absolute joy to work with!