Beauty by Crystal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Crystal is simply fantastic!

I planned our Indiana wedding from Florida and then Virginia. Crystal was so flexible and worked with me to fit in my trial while I was home for a weekend. She was also really helpful and responsive through emails. Her price was definitely worth it too. I looked like myself, not too done up, but polished. It's exactly what my husband wanted too :)

Something small, but meant a lot to me. I was really nervous on our wedding day. I couldn't shake it! Crystal's calm demeanor and kind personality really helped. She's such a sweet person and that went a long way with this nervous bride.

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

You are the sweetest. Thanks for this review. Very kind of you. I loved working with you. I can't wait to see your wedding photos!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal did such an amazing job with my bridal makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids and the Mother of the Bride. She came highly recommended to me and I can now see why. She really listened to what I was looking for with my makeup and was more than happy to make adjustments along the way. Crystal was very professional and made me look and feel like a celebrity on my wedding day.

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Awww. Thank you so much! Absolutely honored to be a part of your wedding day!!!

Elizabeth
07/19/2014

I was lucky enough to have a friend recommend Crystal for my wedding makeup. I'd been debating about whether I wanted to do my makeup myself and save the money or splurge and I'm so happy I decided to spend the money. In addition to being extremely professional and kind, she's truly talented. My makeup was perfect all day (despite the fact that I cried a lot on my wedding day), she really listened to what I wanted, and made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist, she's a talented artist and a simply wonderful person!

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet words!! Honored to a part of your special day!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal was fantastic to work with! She took the time to really understand the look I was going for and practiced to make sure we achieved it. I felt completely glamorous without being too made up. I was worried that my makeup might not last all day, but she reassured me that it would. My day started started at 10am and didn't end until 11:30pm. From the very first picture to the last, my skin looked flawless! She is very sweet and easy to talk to, not to mention extremely talented! I felt beautiful all day long, and the makeup translated perfectly in photos as well. I would highly recommend Crystal to any all who want to look & feel like a movie star on their special day!

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Taylor!! Very sweet of you. You were also wonderful to work with!!! I want to see pics. Please send them to me when you get them!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Crystal is amazing!!!!!! She was extremely flexible with me and my crew. She made us all look like the absolute most glamorous versions of ourselves. I picked her because she had a portfolio of more natural, beautiful, glowing brides. She turned me into one! She was such a pleasure to work with. My make up lasted all day in 95+ degree heat, but I did not feel suffocated. I highly recommend!

Allison
10/15/2011

I don't even know where to begin. Crystal is the most fabulously talented makeup artist that I found in my search for our wedding. She was very punctual & made all the girls feel comfortable. She is so easy to work with and her work is out of this world. Cannot wait for the chance to work with her again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal was great. She came to me on my wedding day, which was important, and she also did my mother's makeup along with some of my bridesmaids and flower girl. Her prices are reasonable, and the makeup lasted throughout the night.

Private User
2+ years ago

Crystal did myself, my bridesmaids and my mother. No one could have been happier. Crystal listened to my vision and made great recommendations of her own--my husband couldn't have been happier! She is also really fun and nice--the perfect kind of person to have around on your wedding day!

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Tabitha!!! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!!!!!

Kirsten
06/11/2010

Crystal was wonderful to work with! She is talented makeup artist and so affordable. I was very happy with the results of both my trial and day of makeup. She listened to what I wanted, made suggestions and the finished look was better than I could have hoped for !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal did amazing job on my make-up for the big day. She was so professional yet fun. I felt like I had been friends with her for awhile. She uses all great types of make-up products from YSL to Chanel. I did not choose to have air brush make-up done and it turned out absolutely beautiful!

Thank you to her for making me feel like the most beautiful Bride!

PS: Did I mention how great her prices are, too?! :)

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review!!! It truly was an honor to be a part of your day!! Loved seeing you pictures!!!!

Kelly
03/20/2010

Crystal did my makeup and my bridesmaids' makeup for my March 20 wedding. She was super professional, made everyone look great for their looks, not cookie-cutter, and made me absolutely GLOW! I had a nasty zit and you couldn't even TELL it was there at the end of the night... it lasted that long! She did a fabulous job and is a wonderful, sweet person. Also, she had some of the most affordable prices for the value that I found anywhere!

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your sweet review!!! Loved being a part of your day!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal is amazing! When I had my trial (which was part of our initial meeting), I knew she would do a fabulous job on everyone--and no one was let down the day of. She's extremely friendly and works wonders on everyone she touches. A great example of this was in my mom: she never wears make-up but she still looked completely natural (just more alive and sharp) after Crystal did her magic. Her rates are very affordable, she shows up early, and she answers any questions you may have before and on the day of.

Beauty by Crystal responded with the following comments:

Thank you, thank you for your kind words!!!!! Honored to have done your makeup for your wedding day. Send me some pics!!!!!!

4.7

Loved my experience, both product and application where fantastic and looked great both for the outdoor serimony and pictures!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal knows her makeup! After our dry run on how I was going to look for my big day, I was so excited for that day to come. She made me feel absolutely beautiful and the pictures speak for themselves. She was so easy to work with and does a fantastic job. I hope all brides feel as pretty as I did on their wedding day and Crystal was a huge part of that.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal does an amazing job of taking your best features and bringing them out. She makes your complexion look flawless, yet not overdone. She does a fantastic job on your eyes! Not only is she great at makeup but she is a pleasure to talk with while she is working.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Crystal has done my make-up for so many special occasions. She is so much fun to work with and always knows exactly what I need to make me look and feel younger. She always makes me feel so relaxed!!