Adelita Rose

• Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 2 Reviews
Quality of edited photos was very disappointing and I didn't get many of the shots that I had asked for. I understand that the photographer was sick but I never expected this quality of photography for the amount paid.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Caitlin's professionalism and personality helped keep me at ease on my wedding day. Her attention to detail and overall personality made my wedding day a lot more special. She is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! She is an amazing photographer and that shows in her work.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 13 Reviews
Loved working with Caitlin! She was very easy to work with and took amazing pictures. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
She was also awesome and rushed my pictures back to me before I left the country for the year. It's something she didn't need to do, but she's a rock star and really goes above and beyond for her clients.

I highly recommend her.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
With a completely relaxed approach and an artistic eye for some great photos, Caitlin is excellent we and our close friends who used her couldn't be happier with the result.
Wedding: 08/06/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Caitlin did an amazing job. We have many photos that my husband and I will treasure for a long time to come - we're not big on posed photos and loved the many candid shots. We especially liked that we got both an album and all of the photos on DVD - we didn't have to pick and choose. It was a good value for cost, and was much better in price when compared to a lot of other photographers whose work we didn't like as much, but we found ALL photographers pricey... this is just to going rate I assume!
Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
caitlin is outstanding at what she does. her photography is stunning. my husband and i spoke to her about what we wanted out of the day - candid shots, friends & family, and plenty of love. we are blown away by what she captured from the day. our photos are beautiful. caitlin took the time to really get to know us (she drove all the way to toronto to meet with us), and we in turn got to know her. how lovely. the whole experience was, and continues to be, lovely.
Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Caitlin was AMAZING! She was fun, professional, and very comfortable to work with...and the photo's came out beautiful!
We have had so many compliments on our engagement & wedding photos. She is the first person I would recommend to my friends & family :)
Her patience, professionalism, guidance and most importantly her talent helped to create and capture a truly beautiful & memorable[wedding] day forever.

Emily & Curtis Matheson
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very professional and creative.
Found the perfect sight for our day after photos.
Nothing but compliments on our photos.
Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When we saw the quality of Caitlin's photographs we were impressed but it was the feeling of complete trust and comfort that we had after meeting her that sealed the deal. She was open to our ideas and made the effort to get to know us so that she completely understood our personalities and vision for the day. Her candid photo's capture the true essence of our friends, family and special day. She even surprised us by taking a picture of our wedding bands that tied into the way my husband proposed to me.
Wedding: 06/20/2009
 613-885-1003
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire