Abbey Road Transportation

Sort By:

0.0/5.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE THIS service!!!! We hired Abbey Road for our wedding and the limo NEVER showed up!!! I called to inquire where the limo was and the lady on the phone put me on hold for five minutes and then told me she has no idea where the limo driver was that he never showed up and they can't get a hold of him!!! I asked to speak with the manager/owner and she said "Michael wasn't available!" Ruined my wedding day!!!!!
Wedding: 09/28/2013
0.1/5.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Holly 1 Reviews
HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE THIS service!!!! We hired Abbey Road for our wedding and the limo NEVER showed up!!! I called to inquire where the limo was and the lady on the phone put me on hold for five minutes and then told me she has no idea where the limo driver was that he never showed up and they can\'t get a hold of him!!! I asked to speak with the manager/owner and she said \"Michael wasn\'t available!\" Do not use unless you want to be upset on your special day!!!!
Wedding: 09/28/2013
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Do NOT hire this company. Hired a party bus for my sons wedding. They were late (decorating the church while guests arriving), got lost twice even though we were telling him where to go AND no working bathroom. We were late for pictures, late to the venue and therefor late picking up guests from the hotel. Terrible, unprofessional and incompetent. Don't let them ruin your day.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Planning everything with Abbey Road was actually nice. They were very patient with changes, troubleshooting potential issues and being flexible. We ended up getting 2 limos to bring the wedding party to the venue (Mystic Marriot-Harkness), 1 shuttle and 1 van to take the guests to the venue, 2 shuttles (to take the guests back to the hotel) and 1 town car to take my husband and I and my parents back to the hotel.

My limo driver was fine. We got to Harkness, no problem. Unfortunately, my husband's limo driver got pretty lost and made the guys late, which created quite a bit of anxiety for my now-husband. At the end of the night, the shuttles showed up on time, which was great. Unfortunately, the town car (to pick my husband and I and my parents up) was late. I was told that all cars/shuttles would arrive about 15 min. priopr to the time we want them there. When it was exactly our pick-up time, and there was no town car, we gtot a little frantic and ran for the guest shuttle before it left. (For those of you who know Harkness, it's in the middle of no where. If the car never came, we'd be screwed. We didn;t want to take our chances!) This was not pleasant. We had a bunch of stuff (gifts, bouquets, centerpieces, etc..) that we had to lug over and pile into the bus, and then we had to smoosh onto the back near the toilets. Not really the best drive home from your wedding! When the shuttle was driving off, the town car finally pulled in. Yes, it came... but late. And we were already on the bus. We ended up getting a small refund (after asking for it) but I'm not sure I'd recommend UNLESS you get confirmation that the drivers know EXACTLY where they're going!
Wedding: 08/24/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i had the limo coach bus and everyone cant stop talking about it . we had the time of our lives on that it was the best thing ever
Wedding: 05/19/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired the Limo Bus for our wedding and they were great! I had a VERY LARGE Bridal Party and I wanted all of us together! It was awesome to have the HUGE limo bus for our wedding day! Service was great! I would recommend them to other Bride's and Groom's who have large weddings!
Wedding: 10/11/2008
0.6/5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This company was totally unprofesional, they arrived late to pick up the groom and his groomsmen and accused them of not being ready as an explanation to me (the bride) when they were too late to get the girls to the church in time. the bride and her wedding party drove to the church in various cars in the pouring rain without drivers to shield us from the rain. After the fact this company refused to reimburse us any money back for the services they did not hold true to as stated in our contract. They called us liars and were very unprofessional on the phone to the point of cusing at us! Very disappointed!
Wedding: 08/02/2008