WildFlowers Inc.

Profile Picture
Katie
1 Review
10/17/2014

Jill and Beth at WildFlowers Inc. were both fabulous. The flowers were lovely and everything I wanted, it was like they read my mind. The best decision I made was using their day-of coordination service - I would have been completely lost without Jill and having her there made the wedding a thousand, million, bajillion times better. I plan events for a living, and at one point thought I could handle the event without a coordinator - I am so glad I came to my senses. Jill made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and calm all day - even when we lost our cake toppers (my fault) and when the photo booth wouldn't work (no one's fault really). Seriously - I looked into so many different vendors for flowers and coordination - WildFlowers was not only fairly and clearly priced, but they delivered a product that was above and beyond all expectations. Please contact them if you are still looking for flowers or event planning/coordination - I recommend them 100%!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charleston, SC 29401
BLOG

WildFlowers inc. is a floral & event coordination team of born and raised Charleston natives. We are extensively versed in so many differing aspects of the wedding industry. No longer just a floral & décor company, we have vast experience in wedding planning & officiating, venue coordination and even catering management. A “Perfect” Day is not only cliché it is statistically unlikely. Who will handle the things that go wrong? With a smile, WildFlowers Inc. will put out the fires you never even knew started. We know how to be meticulous with the particulars that count, but not so serious that no one has a good time. We understand traditional values while staying current with fresh techniques, new technologies, and trend forecasting.

Save money with our floral and coordination packages. Visit the WildFlowers Inc. web-site or email us beth@wildflowersinc.com to learn more.

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
Planners: 5
PROS I KNOW (130) View All 130 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (4)