White of Dublin

White of Dublin

23 North High Street
Dublin, OH 43017 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

White of Dublin is a couture bridal boutique in historic Dublin, Ohio, serving the greater Columbus and central Ohio area. White of Dublin offers an intimate setting to find your perfect designer wedding gown, as well as, mother of the bride, bridesmaid and flower girls dresses.  We also carry lingerie, veils, hair accessories and jewelry.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane and Heather at WHITE of Dublin are amazing! I had an absolutely unforgettable experience at their gorgeous little shop back in March. After recently moving to Ohio to join my fiance, I was thrilled to have the chance to book an appointment with them. I just happened to discover WHITE on a warm night last fall after getting ice cream with some friends. We had just gotten engaged a couple of weeks before that, and I knew this is where I would come to get my dress once I moved here, even if it meant waiting a few months. It was well worth the wait! This is the first and last place I looked. My mom was able to make a trip on short notice to come visit me and help with wedding planning. Heather and Diane were so nice to squeeze me in as their last appointment of the evening for that Saturday night. Angel Rivera was there for his trunk show, so he helped us pick dresses for me to try. I truly felt like a princess with all of the attention on me. I found my perfect Angel Rivera gown, and I can't wait for it to get here! Some people might say not to purchase a gown at the first place you look, but I say to go with your instinct. I knew I wouldn't find a more perfect dress in a more lovely shop. I just felt right. It was truly a fairytale moment that I will never forget :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Beautiful dresses! Love how classy they are!
614-791-2600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment