Westmount Country Club

Services: Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Your wedding dreams come true at the One & Only Westmount Country Club.  Your guests will enter our palatial estate by way of our grand entrance cobblestone drive up accented with decorative gates and romantic street lights.  We are on 30 acres of pristine landscaping overlooking the picturesque Garret Mountain.  You will be charmed by our warm staff and given our utmopst attention and total dedication to every detail of your celebration. Our pictorial ambiance, awe inspiring table settings, artistically prepared exquisite cuisine, the finest sophisticated superb service and our captivating blend of splendor and grace will make the start of your new life together nothing less than extraordinary.   From the moment you arrive to the final farewells, One & Only Westmount Country Club will re-define hospitality.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have sat down many times since my daughter's wedding at the Westmount two weeks ago to write this review but each time I walked away frustrated as to what to say about the experience that I had at this venue. Why? It is because words cannot express my family's gratitude to the entire staff of the Westmount for opening their doors to us and making us feel like part of their family for the past twenty months. My daughter lives near Newport RI and her husband works for a wedding venue on the water in Newport. I was very skeptical about finding a venue in NJ that could compete with his standards and the overall aura of a Newport wedding. On the second day of our search, we visited the Westmount and I knew where we would be having my daughter's wedding. My son-in-law and daughter knew after meeting Stephanie that they had found the person who truly cared about making their wedding day a special one. Not only was Stephanie a ten in their eyes, but so was the eclectic decor of the Westmount. From the planning stages to the wedding day, there was not one expectation that was not met. From the extensive selection of appetizers at the cocktail hour to the quality and presentation of the dinner, the night was perfect. Added to that were the numerous compliments from our guests regarding the attentiveness and professionalism of the wait staff and Maitre D. I would also like to mention that other than our photographer, all of vendors were recommended by the Westmount and their standards were set equally as high. This is truly a venue whose attributes cannot be put into words. The Westmount Country Club is certainly not exaggerating when it refers to itself as the "One and Only".

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
973-256-2700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards