Westmount Country Club Reviews

Westmount Country Club 7
  • Richard-Paul

Richard-Paul Matthew · Getting married on 04/05/2021

A Gorgeous May Wedding @ The Westmount

The service and professionalism of this venue is unmatched. We were married on 5/10/19 in the ballroom. We had about 50 guests text up the next morning ranting and raving about the venue, the grounds, the food the service. It was all incredible. We used several vendors that the Westmount allows to advertise in their program. All were incredible. The cocktail hour was some of the best food I have ever tasted. They even set up a VIP table for me and my wife to eat after all our post ceremony photos. Your money goes a lot further with this venue as well. What this venue gives you for the cost is very impressive as well. The bridal suite for the ballroom is massive which came in handy. This place must be on your list of venues to consider!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Westmount Country Club 8
    Westmount Country Club 9
    Westmount Country Club 10
  • Teresa

Teresa · Getting married on 06/28/2019

Having a conversation with you favorite Uncles

Even though we haven't had our wedding just yet, we are over the moon with the Westmont. Bobby and Anthony worked very carefully with my fiance and I. They were patient and listened to all our concerns and what we wanted. They never rushed or pressured us, they spoke to us like family. It was the family like treatment that truly sold us to hold our special day there .

Sent on 05/11/2019

Geraldine Alameda · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazingly extraordinary!!!

The Westmount Country Club beyond exceeded our expectations. We were so happy we chose WMCC for our reception. The attention throughout the whole process is great and we had the pleasure of working with Bobby and he made sure everything went seamlessly. He was always attentive to our questions and concerns and very responsive. The whole staff at the WMCC did a tremendous job and paid exceptional attention to all of my guests. They are still raving about the food and service. I wish I could get married all over again to relive it again and again. Thank you so much Westmount Country Club! 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Westmount Country Club 11

Jaclyn · Married on 04/26/2019

The One & Only

This Venue is super classy! The food is delicious, not to mention the cocktail hour is exquisite and the dessert is top notch! The staff members are extremely professional and attentive. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! Go check it out for yourself, YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE. The venue, staff and food is incredible!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary & Annette · Married on 04/14/2019

Mary & Annette

We love everyone at the Westmount! They become your family and they went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Thank you Bobby, Anna, Karyn, Annette!! Thank you and your staff! You truly are “The One and Only”!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Westmount Country Club 12
    Westmount Country Club 13

Michele Gatens · Married on 04/06/2019

Michele & Gary’s wedding 4/6/2019

The westmount Country Club is the most amazing venue. I had my wedding there last night. It was flawless. This is the second wedding in my family that was at the Westmount. Bobby is absolutely amazing. There is no better help out there. For each wedding both my sister and I were amazed at how perfect everything was. The staff is absolutely incredible. They are always right there to help in times of need (when you can’t bussel your dress or need it fixed in any way), if you need a drink, or food, or just decide you want something different they accommodate you with pleasure and grace. I could not have pictured my wedding to be half as perfect as Bobby made it for me. The food is absolutely out of this world. Hands down the best food at any wedding I’ve ever been to. As a bride and groom they never let you miss a thing, not a song, not a bite to eat, nothing without your say so. The Westmount has done so much for my family and I we truly adore them. We could never forget how perfect they made our special day. We highly recommend them for any occasion. They are hands down what I believe to be the best wedding venue. We can’t wait to go back again!!!! Absolutely AMAZING place!!!! Thank you for all that you did for us!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Westmount Country Club 19
    Westmount Country Club 20

Philly · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Day Ever!!!

My son got married on 3/30/19 at the Westmount Country Club. I have tried to describe the experience for two weeks but I cannot begin to express the depth of what I feel and how wonderful everything and everyone was -- it was perfect. We had looked at several venues but from the moment we walked into the lobby of the WCC we knew this was the place. Bobby & his staff were amazing; every detail, question, etc. were answered -- promptly and pleasantly. The day of -- perfection! The cocktail hour is beyond doubt phenomenal -- the choice of food, the variety, the presentation were exceptional (not to mention that the seating and ambience were unheard of) everyone had a seat, a table, etc. to eat, drink and mingle. The ceremony, reception -- flawless. Thank you Bobby and staff for making this such a wonderful experience. My "baby" , last child, only son and my beautiful daughter-in-law had such a marvelous experience; there were no "do overs" so my husband and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts; my only regret -- I can't do a "do over". Thank you again for making this a truly magical day. I would recommend the WESTMOUNT COUNTRY CLUB - absolutely.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Parissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding 03/30/19

My husband and I got married March 30th 2019 and we are still raving about the quality of the food, service, and everything about the Westmount Country Club, In venue searching we were looking for a venue with amazing food and decor and a night that our guests would remember. The Westmount and Bobby pulled off our dual ceremony of a Catholic / Persian ceremonies flawlessly and our guests ( many Italians and Persians who have a very high expectation of quality and quantity of food) are still messaging us weeks later on how much they enjoyed the night. Bobby also met with us countless times to help ease our nerves or questions that we had and were fantastic in aiding us, our parents, the bridal party, and our vendors with anything they needed the day of. We were also a bride and groom planning our wedding from a couple states away with demanding job schedules and the Westmount staff was superb in helping and assisting us every step of the way. As a bride who was very attentive to detail, i left my wedding night the happiest I ever felt and my husband and I recommend the Westmount Country Club over and over again to any bride and groom , it will be the perfect night you’ve dreamed of.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Morgan Davis · Married on 02/17/2019

Our wedding was everything we had hope it would be and so much more!

We had our wedding at Westmount Country Club on February 17, 2019 and could not have been happier with the event. Bobby and his staff were the utmost professionals and the facility ran like a well oiled machine. The food was absolutely delicious and the quality was on par with some of the best venues in NYC but the quantity and presentation was above and beyond those venues. The venue is not a place where you are provided with skimpy stations or passed hors d’oeuvres that you never see. Rather the cocktail hour was beyond lush and our guests left not only full but commenting on how impressive the displays were and how delicious everything was. The main dinner was equally delicious and the availability of options for meat, fish, chicken and vegetarian was something you don’t see often. The important thing to remember is that all of this food and the high quality is at a price point that is unrivaled at any other venue. One of our guests who operated a catering business commented to people at his table that we must have spent hundreds per plate - that was luckily not the case. The other factor that made the venue a total class act was the service - a glass never went empty and you never felt like you were waiting on drinks at the bar or had to chase down a waiter to ask for something. Granting a special accommodation was second nature and the tasks were completed with both a smile on the face and high competence. Additionally the vendors were second to none. We personally worked with Matt at Atlas flowers and he was not only a visionary in helping us achieve an incredible luxurious look but also in knowing exactly what ideas worked and what didn’t. The take away for us, and our endorsement to any future couple looking to book a venue, was that Westmount provides incredible food, in abundance, that is served by staff who are numerous and highly professional, in an environment that can accommodate both big ideas and big parties, all at a price point that blows every big NYC venue out of the water. As our parents put it, for every dollar they spent, it felt like they spent two. We couldn’t recommend Westmount enough - our party was literally PERFECT. Thanks so much Bobby and team!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Kuboski · Married on 02/02/2019

Westmount Country Club

By far the BEST choice we ever made!!! As the bride and groom you truly worry about NOTHING the entire day! We worked with Stephanie (manager) and Karen (our maître’ d) Both were beyond PHENOMENAL. Every wish we had came true. The food was endless, over the top and amazing. They created a fun, carefree, elegant atmosphere. Stephanie made wedding planning fun, easy and efficient. Karen made having fun our only concern on the night of the wedding and was my advocate all night reminding me to relax, eat, and took care of everything behind the scenes. Anyone I dealt with at the WCC was kind, respectful, helpful, and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our day perfect.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Brianna Martucci · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing ! exceeded expections !!

I had my wedding at Westmount on Saturday January 12, 2019.. I booked with Bobby Golluci only 10 months in advance and he made this whole experience SO great and easy. Everything was so organized..every single request was met, lived up to every need plus more, and explained everything in detail. He has so much experience and exceeded my expectations.

Westmont is absolutely breathtaking everything is clean and brand new you walk into the lobby and you just feel like your living the dream .. I had my wedding in the continental room which is straight out of a fairy tale.. the cocktail room is phenomenal!! The decor is outstanding from the chandeliers beautiful white piano amazing back entry outside with a lovely white gazibo.. then you go into the reception room which is out of this world so modern and beautiful huge windows behind your table with a magnificent view .. you have to see it!! It’s a straight up over the top venue with so much class!

THE FOOD ! My guests still can’t stop raving about the lamb station and sushi boat during cocktail hour.. no venue beats WCC cocktail hour and what they have to offer..SO MUCH included! The amount of food that is put out is magical every where you look and turn and everything was DELICIOUS! WCC dinner selection was the best to offer out of all venues I looked at .. they also put on a amazing show for the dessert Viennese this is all a must see! I am beyond happy with all the food selection

Lastly, the staff is magnificent they catered to my husband and I every step of the way! They treated every ssingle one of my guests great! Everything ran so wonderful and accordingly.. I found out the next day a guest zipper broke and they fixed it and sewed it for him ! They are prepared for everything that was so impressive.

If I can go back and change something I would not change anything everything was perfect! I knew I was in good hands soon as I walked through those doors!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Marie Amado · Married on 12/28/2018

One step in the door and we knew

We just knew this is where we were going to exchange our vows and celebrate our love with our family and loved ones. Bobby G went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted was taken care of. His flexibility was great as well, my husband and I have crazy schedules and everything worked out well. The Decor, The Vibe, The Staff, and lets not forget about the FOOD is everything you could want. All our guest raved about our ceremony, the cocktail hour, the venue decor and lighting, the reception and dinner, and last but not least the dessert! Wait staff catered to not only to my husband and myself but our family and bridal party. We wish the night would never end, it was perfect. I did not have to stress at all. Best choice we made was having our wedding at the ONE AND ONLY WESTMOUNT COUNTRY CLUB.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Pete · Married on 12/22/2018

You just have to experience

Their are no words to describe the experience Westmount Country Club puts on the day of your wedding. Westmount put on a show I could never even have imagined. We have been getting calls non stop on how over the top the wedding was. Guest were blown away. The real magic though is working with Bobby. He is in a league of his own when it comes to attention to detail and on top he has become a friend. If we could do the night over. We would change ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It was PERFECT. Thank you again Bobby .

Peter and Katie

Sent on 12/24/2018

Katie · Married on 12/22/2018

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I can't even begin to explain our wedding on 12/22 in the ballroom! WCC is amazing! The decor, food, staff, attention to detail you name it! We were absolutely blown away and it was better than we imagined! We heard amazing things about WCC and it was the first place we saw and booked. We booked it without hesitation knowing we were getting the best. Bobby thank you so much for everything. You made our wedding even better than the fairy tale I always imagined. The staff and Karen are also top notch. We were constantly asked if we needed anything throughout the whole night. Our parents were even treated with the same courtesy. They made sure our bridal suite had food and drinks before the ceremony for us and the bridal party to enjoy. After our ceremony
    ( which was in the ballroom) my husband and I were taken down to the bridal suite and given food and drinks from the cocktail hour which of course was so good! We are still getting phone calls and texts about how amazing this place is. So thank you WCC! Thank you for the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Danielle Mattina · Married on 12/21/2018

No wonder it’s called the one and only

We just had our reception on December 21, 2018 at Westmount Country Club and EVERYTHING was perfect! Bobby G especially was so accommodating and answered all of our questions within minutes via text. Bobby, Karen and his staff were professional and on top of it the entire night. They couldn’t do enough for us and our guests. The cocktail hour was over and beyond- our guests were raving all night how it was the best cocktail hour they’ve been to at a wedding. They also made sure the bride and groom were able to enjoy cocktail hour as well. The food is top notch! We appreciate everything and WCC is by far THE BEST! No wonder it’s called the one and only because it truly is! Thank you WCC for making our wedding so perfect and special!
    Danielle M.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Debra Delledonne · Married on 11/17/2018

We had the best wedding at the Westmount!

My husband and I got married at the Westmount Country Club in November 2018 and people are still raving about how incredible our wedding was! The grounds are stunning and the food is absolutely amazing! Our guests were stunned with the quality and the amount of food that was served. We specifically worked with Bobby who was very professional and worked with us to make our dream wedding come true! They took care of everything so that my husband and I could enjoy every minute of our wedding. It truly was an experience we will never forget and we have the Westmount to thank for that!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Lauren · Married on 11/11/2018

My big fat Italian wedding!

If you are Italian don’t even think of booking another place! the rooms and grounds are incredible. THE FOOD! Omg amazing my guests loved every thing that was served and it’s hard to please 200 Italians. If you book make sure you ask for Bobby he is the best and you won’t ever had a need u met. He was so kind and caring while working with us it made the whole process even more enjoy

Sent on 11/14/2018

Robert L Delillo Jr · Married on 10/23/2018

The Ultimate Wedding Venue

My wife and I booked our daughter's wedding 9 months prior to the wedding held on October 21, 2019. From the moment my daughter made the appointment to meet with Bobby Golucci, to meeting with him initially to all our subsequent meetings, Bobby was very attentive and accommodating to all our questions and needs. Anytime we called him he always was available, and if he was busy with another customer ,he always called back when promised. We went to a few other venues, Westmount CountryClub hands down gave us the best and largest selection and price. Bobby put us at ease when he said he is only a phone call away, he was not lying. He was very accommodating with the scheduling of us dropping off favors, etc. at the venue prior to the wedding. He provided us with a list of vendors for flowers, wedding cake, DJ etc. he really made it easy for us to select the other vendors we needed, and they all were priced good and really delivered. When Bobby promised a us a Great Cocktail Hour and Dinner Experience, he was not kidding. All his staff, from the office workers to the servers, bartenders, etc. were all professional, courteous, and top shelf. Karen our Matre'de was Great, she was not only attentive to my daughter, and the Bridal Party, but also took great care of my wife and I, we did not want for anything !! About the food, the cocktail hour was out of this world, the quality, taste and amount of food was staggering. Not to mention the Viennese Table and Pastry assortment. Its been 3 days since the wedding, and my friends and relatives are still calling my wife and I bragging about the whole wedding experience. I've been to weddings at other venues, no one beats The Westmount Country Club, I would recommend this venue to everyone, I have 2 other daughters and a son, I would not hesitate coming back here. A Great time was had by all !!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Katie

Katie Pagliaro · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding service!

My husband and I had the absolute best experience with the Westmount Country Club! Not only us as the couple getting married were we taken care of from the moment we entered the venue until we left, but all of our guests were too. We have received so many compliments from our guests about the dedicated service of the Westmount staff, the incredible food (both quality and quantity) and the vendors they work with (Calandra's Bakery, DJ Express, Studio Uno Photography, and Dalsimer, Spitz and Peck Floral and Event Decorators). Our day was perfect, seamless and memorable all because of the amazing staff at the Westmount. We would especially like to thank Mr. Bobby Galucci, Ms. Anna, Mr. Mark and Mr. Chris for all of their help leading up to and during our big day! We would 100% recommend the Westmount Country Club to anyone!

Katie & Frank Pagliaro

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! Wouldn’t have wanted to have my wedding anywhere else!!! Every staff member was so nice and willing to help with anything!!! Thank you Westmount!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Maria · Married on 09/28/2018

The entire staff at WCC were amazing!! Anthony, Bobby, Kathy and all the Servers did a fantastic job allowing us all to have a magnificent Wedding. The DECOR was simply beautiful. Felt like we were in an expensive swanky NYC Night Club. The food at the Cocktail Hour was delicious, abundant and fabulous. The Dinner, the dessert, the gelato bar AWESOME!! Bobby and his staff left no stone unturned! FABULOUS FABULOUS WEDDING VENUE!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Bensy · Married on 09/22/2018

We instantaneously fell in love with the moment we walked into Westmount. Bobby from Westmount, aside from his ridiculously amazing “get the job done” personality, he treats you like family and he’s so professional. Throughout the last 9 months of me planning I have reached out to him countless times and he has troubleshooted with me each and every time. I’ve came by last minute to drop things off or just to review the menu or my timeline- and he’s been accommodating and He is amazing! Working with him was so easy. We didn’t receive a food tasting and there’s a mandatory gratuity fee which in my opinion is worth every penny for the superior service they provide. They deserve it! I didn’t have to worry about one thing once I was in that place. While we were having our pictures taken, they brought over drinks and food outside for my bridal party. We asked for a champagne to be brought out for a picture op, the guy helping us was useless. One of the cons is you have to unfortunately use their preferred florists (2 are TERRIBLE, they will completely try to rip you off, we went with pedestals, the only one I would recommend).
    The venue is gorgeous, the cocktail hour is expansive. One of my favorite things about the venue is the cocktail hour. Also, you don’t to purchase uplighting because the venue comes with it (so that’s an extra cost that you don’t have to pay for). Going back to their service, I save this for last, so on the day of my reception my reception outfit completely malfunctioned (zipper broke) Mariama and Bobby came to the rescue and SEWED me into my outfit! And saved the day!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2018

My wedding was last night and Bobby, Fred and the rest of the Westmount Country Club crew did an amazing job!!!!!!!! They must have asked my husband and I along with family and guests over 100 times if we needed anything , how the food was , and how the service was. I walked in there from a long day of pictures and they were giving me tons of food and drinks before the party started. Everything was so organized and well planned! My guests came up to me throughout the night and said the food was amazing and the place was beautiful!! The compliments kept rolling in and it made us happy that we picked the one and only Westmount Country Club!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Arielle · Married on 08/24/2018

We got married at the Westmount on August 24th, and it was absolutely perfect. Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish, taking the time to answer all of my questions (and there were a lot!) throughout the entire 18 month planning process. We can't thank Stephanie enough! On the day of, Karen, our Maitre D', was amazing. She made sure that we ate before joining our guests in cocktail hour, and that everything ran smoothly throughout the day. The Westmount thinks of literally anything and everything they can do to make their couples and guests feel like royalty. From their in-house seamstress, who was a total lifesaver, to the cordial bar they set up to accompany our cigar roller on the patio, the Westmount goes above and beyond. Our guests are still raving about the food, and how beautiful our wedding was.

Thank you to Stephanie, Karen, and the rest of the Westmount team for truly making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/20/2018