Westmount Country Club Reviews

Westmount Country Club 6
Westmount Country Club 7

Ashley Aloi · Getting married on 04/16/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Westmount CC is absolutely amazing! Great staff and super flexible. They answered any questions we had! Love !!

• Richard-Paul

Richard-Paul Matthew · Getting married on 04/05/2021

A Gorgeous May Wedding @ The Westmount

The service and professionalism of this venue is unmatched. We were married on 5/10/19 in the ballroom. We had about 50 guests text up the next morning ranting and raving about the venue, the grounds, the food the service. It was all incredible. We used several vendors that the Westmount allows to advertise in their program. All were incredible. The cocktail hour was some of the best food I have ever tasted. They even set up a VIP table for me and my wife to eat after all our post ceremony photos. Your money goes a lot further with this venue as well. What this venue gives you for the cost is very impressive as well. The bridal suite for the ballroom is massive which came in handy. This place must be on your list of venues to consider!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Westmount Country Club 8
    Westmount Country Club 9
    Westmount Country Club 10
  • Beth

Beth Johnson · Married on 10/19/2019

Speechless. . .

The venue, the food, and the service is flawless. I can't say enough about Bobby and the team there. The moment we entered the One and Only Westmount every care is wiped away. My brother had his wedding here 10 years ago and 10/19/19 I had my wedding. I was impressed then and I'm beyond impressed today. I had a Professional Chef attend my wedding and he couldn't say enough about the food and service the next day. When we signed with the Westmount every detail is covered, they accommodate everything from seating, to speciality drinks, to even having someone tie up your bustle. Bobby makes sure you eat prior to your wedding, you are never without a drink near, and make sure you are happy. I can't say enough about the Westmount but speechless all at the same time.

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Westmount Country Club 11
    Westmount Country Club 12
    Westmount Country Club 13
    Westmount Country Club 14
  • Zachary

Zachary Clark · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect Wedding

My wife and I visited a few venues in Jersey, but The Westmount was the easy pick. Once we stepped inside, we already knew the search was over because it was perfect. Bobby was our go-to guy throughout the whole process. He was easy to get a hold of and figured out every problem we had almost immediately. This place really took away a lot of the stress that goes into planning the wedding.

We got married in late September and the weather was perfect to do it outdoors. They set up all 200 of our guests in the courtyard and married us next to the fountain. The guests wouldn't stop talking about the cocktail hour. It was huge. Some even thought that the cocktail hour was the actual dinner. The food was great.

My favorite part of this venue was the reception hall though. It was amazing. The balcony out back had an amazing view of the hills and our first dance just happened to be when the sun was setting. Apparently one guest even made a comment as the shades went up during our first dance that they thought it was a painting. The staff was checking on us nonstop. It was clear that they wanted the night to be perfect for us.

I would recommend this place in a heartbeat to anyone I know. The place is beautiful, the service was great and Bobby did an awesome job running things. There isn't a single complaint that we can think of. I hope that I get to come back to the Westmount for another wedding some time in the future.

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Westmount Country Club 15
    Westmount Country Club 16
    Westmount Country Club 17

Lyudmila Lemberg · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding 09/22/19

We had our wedding here this past Sunday and typically I am not the person to write reviews but this place Simply needs the recognition. Literally, From the moment I walked in, I said “it’s going to be here.” I wanted something that felt outside, with views and sunsets, but not subject people to actually being outside with weather issues. Westmount is exactly that, stunninnnnnng, with views sunsets and glamour. Now, planning the wedding can be so hard but literally every single EVERY single interaction with westmount and the person we worked with, Bobby, was simply perfection. They are soooo professional, responsive, and honestly cooperated with me on every one of my requests. The day of the wedding, you don’t see staff scrambling around, everything is done behind the scenes, not one person pulled me aside for anything but the minute I thought to check if something was done, it was, and PERFECTLY. There were no hiccups, no mix ups, I actually have nothing bad to say about this wonderful place. Bobby and his team are phenomenal and all year, I couldn’t wait to come back the next time and am so sad it’s now over but I hope to back as a guest. If you have any hesitation, just know, this venue will be the best decision you make for your wedding, honestly.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Maria

Maria S · Married on 09/14/2019

The Place Where Memories Are Made

We had our friends wedding here last week. Everything exceeded our expectations from the beautiful facility, breathtaking views, amazing food and classy staff that catered to your every need. Friends are still commenting on how perfect the wedding was! We would give the Westmount Country Club more than 5 stars if we could. It is in a superior class all it's own! I am looking forward to getting married here soon. This place is clean, elegant yet sophisticated. Working with the management and staff at Westmount Country Club is truly an easy breeze.

Westmount Country Club 18
    Westmount Country Club 19
  • User5575142 · Recently married

Excellence

There are not enough words to describe how amazing our wedding was at the Westmount Country Club. Bobby and his team really know how to throw a wedding. Our guests all were amazed by the quantity and quality of the food. The venue was gorgeous. Service was amazing. I wish somebody we knew would book their wedding here so we could come back as guests!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Joe

Joe Smith · Married on 08/16/2019

The #1 place to get married

Most recently, I went here for a wedding gathering and adored it. The wedding ceremony that was held on the Westmount's grounds were breathtaking and was decorated beautifully. The spot is delightful, the staff is astonishing, the bathrooms are perfect and discussing bathrooms, my old uncle solicited one from the hold-up staffs where the bathroom was and that youngster didn't simply guide him toward it, he held my uncle's hand and strolled him there. I was intrigued with the accommodation! Also, the valet attendants are very fast, reliable, and especially professional. I am been to many weddings at the Westmount Country Club and they never seem to disappoint me. Trust me this place is worth the money. I went to a friend's wedding and the place couldn't be any better. The decoration, the food, the personnel treatment towards the guests was excellent. I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about the Westmount Country Club. They did a truly amazing job for our wedding. The food, the venue and our whole wedding experience were flawless! All the banquet managers and the rest of the staff did an amazing job coordinating and making sure that every aspect of our event was flawless. In addition, this is absolutely the BEST place to get married! Thank you to the Westmount for making our event day perfect!

Marc Cabezas · Married on 08/16/2019

"A class act"

If you're looking for a beautiful & classy venue with incredible food, incredible space, the BEST cocktail hour, and the most professional and put-together staff, look no further than the Westmount. The Westmount has it all, and the entire WCC team (from the main office to the servers) truly go above and beyond to make your wedding a night to remember. We worked with Bobby G, and we can't say enough good things about him- he is a class act who knows what you want (before you do)! Any request or questions we had were met with ease, and he was so willing to help and make the day as stress-free as possible. Throughout the night, he checked up on my husband and I to make sure we were eating and that everything was as expected. He also continued to touch base with both sets of parents to make sure everything was perfect. The entire staff is happy & professional- in fact, as soon as we arrived at the venue the staff greeted us at the entrance and waited on us hand & foot. The WCC is constantly refreshing their rooms and look so everything is brand new and updated (unlike so many other venues). The outside patio and gardens are *beautiful*, and you can catch a wonderful sunset (great for pictures)! The WCC paced our reception perfectly, from cocktail hour to speeches to meals/dessert, where nothing felt rushed or different from what we had expected/discussed prior. All of our guests were extremely impressed with our wedding and so much of it was because of how fabulous this venue is from top to bottom. We are so grateful to have had the wedding of our dreams at the one and only Westmount, and we can't wait to visit for another wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Janie

Janie Clotz · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Wedding Venue We Could Dream Of!

My husband and I had our wedding here in August, and people are still raving about it. The Westmount went above and beyond to make our guests have an incredible experience. There is nowhere else in NJ where you will get this kind of top service, views, and food. The cocktail hour was set up beautifully and the food was top notch. The ballroom is like a dream, and Karen our Maitre D was extremely helpful and sweet. She knew exactly what I needed as the Bride and she was always there when we needed something. We truly had the perfect wedding at the Westmount and I would highly recommend it to any couple looking for a memorable venue! They will make you feel like family for the night this place is five-plus stars.

• Raffaela

Raffaela · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent Service , Good Food and great experience

I had my wedding August 9, 2019 and my 25th Anniversary, and this year my 50th Anniversary at the Westmount Country Club. Its been an amazing experience each time. My guests were blown away with the ambiance the cocktail and the dinner. Thank you for making such a memorable experience memorable

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Westmount Country Club 20
    Westmount Country Club 21
    Westmount Country Club 22

Caroline Karp · Married on 08/08/2019

Five stars five stars

"Nobody does weddings better than the Westmount" is RIGHT! We were lucky enough to have ours at the Westmount and it was the best decision we could have made. From their attention to detail, to the food, to the grounds, everything was flawless. They went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. I cannot write enough positive things about the Westmount Country Club. If have the chance to get married here TAKE IT. You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jon Ross Saia

Jon Ross Saia · Married on 08/03/2019

Its Still The One & Only For Many Reasons

My father had his 50th birthday party at the Westmount about fifteen years ago, and we got our money's worth and had the time of our lives. Fast forward fifteen years later and I recently attended my cousin's wedding and from the service to decor to the delicious food to the beautiful ambiance and the great amenities, the Westmount Country Club sure knows how to make all your wishes come true. One thing in particular that I notice the Westmount does outstanding, unlike many other catering hall baquents, is how they are able to stay relevant with the times as well as innovating new things both inside and out by always updating the decor and furniture. My family and I have always recommended the Westmount Country Club to everyone for all these years because the staff treats you like family. That is why I can say from attending many parties at the Westmount Country Club I have never been disappointed with this place.

Westmount Country Club 23
    Westmount Country Club 24
    Westmount Country Club 25
    Westmount Country Club 26
  • Brianna

Brianna Iannacone · Married on 07/26/2019

The perfect wedding day

We got married on July 26, 2019 and we can’t say enough good things about the WCC. Mr. Bobby was just incredible, he made sure our wedding day was seamless and that everything happened exactly when it was supposed to. The WCC staff are professional, extremely responsive, and quite possibly the best I have ever seen. Everyone raved about the food! There was another wedding going on at the same time as ours and you would never even know it! Choosing the Westmount was the best decision we made, and it will always come highly recommended by us!

Westmount Country Club 27

April Muccio · Married on 07/20/2019

Our July 2019 "One and Only" Experience

It is an honor to share our “One and Only” Westmount experience with everyone. From our first visit to our daughter’s wedding day, Bobby Golucci stood beside us. He not only made us feel we were a part of the Westmount family; he became a part of the Muccio family. Bobby and Karen stood behind every Westmount standard expectation. Our guests raved about the initial reception they received upon arrival. Overwhelmed by the grand entrance our guests were offered champagne, etc. before the start of the ceremony. Although it rained on the day of the wedding, Bobby went out of his way to make the ceremony even more special for our daughter, focusing on every little inside detail. Her ceremony was breathtaking! The cocktail hour was beyond expectation. The food and service from cocktail hour to dinner were 10+. The entire reception was absolutely perfect, with every staff member treating our guests as their number one priority. Their recommended florist was certainly one of our greatest choices. The personal touches left us speechless. The greatest compliment we can share is that the fact we received so many compliments from our guests not just about the amazing food quality and the spectacular venue itself, our guests shared many comments about the personalized service from the staff. Well done Westmount! Thank you for our “One and Only” experience.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Robyn Briody · Married on 07/20/2019

Extraordinary wedding day!

We met with Bobby G. At the Westmount Country Club about a year before our wedding when I was venue shopping. I was so impressed by how beautiful it was inside and out. He instantly made me feel like my wedding would be special and one of a kind. And he did NOT disappoint. I booked my wedding for a year later. Anytime we had a question we could email and ask Bobby and he responded right away. He made me (a very stressed out bride) feel so comfortable and less stressed constantly. We met with him a couple different times prior to the wedding and I was amazed at the food options as well as the cocktail hour. Every single staff member was so friendly.

My wedding day came and it went as easily and seamlessly as possible. Literally, nothing went wrong. Bobby was there all day to help the vendors or answer any questions. I was prepared for things to not go exactly as planned and it was the exact opposite. My husband and I had the best wedding ever and I had the time of my life. Everyone including the vendors that Bobby suggested for us knew what they were doing and our wedding was flawless.

My wedding guests still cannot stop talking about how amazing the venue and food was at our wedding and it was 3 weeks ago!!! Thank you Westmount Country Club for making our big day so amazing. And special thanks for Bobby for being the best wedding director on the planet.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Masini · Married on 07/13/2019

Pure Perfection !

My husband and I got married in 7/13/19 at The Westmount Country Club in the Continental Room and it was truly the best day of our lives! From the incredible food, to the gorgeous backdrop WMCC did NOT disappoint! I cannot say enough how wonderful the staff at Westmount are! Marianne was able to bustle the world’s most complicated dress in minutes, Mr. David and his team made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hands, and Bobby-well Bobby took care of EVERYTHING! He especially made our day special and made us feel comfortable and listened to about what we wanted from the start! Besides the superb service, the food was to die for! Cocktail hour was expansive with a variety of choices for all! Dinner was incredible. One of my favorite parts of the night was when the staff wheeled in desserts to us! Everyone was able to continue to dance while they enjoyed the immense amounts of tasty treats! There was a gelato cart and espresso bar which were both big hits with our guests! All in all if you are looking for a gorgeous wedding venue with attentive staff and stellar food, look no further than Westmount Country Club ! It will truly be a wedding celebration to remember!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful wedding! Everything was perfect!

I don’t even know where to begin.... one waits their whole life for their wedding day and the WCC was the best choice we could have made! They made us feel like a king and queen since day one. The service and hospitality was incredible and they paid attention to ALL the details. I felt so comfortable dropping everything off a few days before my wedding. They knew exactly where to put everything and the ballroom was decorated so nicely!! We worked with Bobby Golucci and Anthony Delgatto. Both of them are amazing and always made us feel so special. Everyone said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! The sunset, views, and lighting were amazing.
    The food was SO good they even made sure to bring us all the food to our bridal suite so we didn’t miss anything during Cocktail hour. The vianese was amazing as well. I just can’t stop raving about it and either can my guests! If you want an outstanding wedding.. book at the WCC! Their grand ball room was AMAZING!

Westmount Country Club 28
    Westmount Country Club 29
    Westmount Country Club 30
    Westmount Country Club 31
  • Marie

Marie B · Married on 07/04/2019

A Magical Place To Get Married

First and of all, I love this catering hall. The Westmount Country Club's food quality is excellent and is always fresh. The cocktail hour has an abundance of food. The service is always outstanding. You can tell they are all well-trained, attentive and knowledgeable throughout my party. The staff is friendly and always willing to help with any concern. I would recommend this hall for any important event. You won't be let down. The Westmount Country Club team worked seamlessly with our vendors (photographers, videographer, DJ and florist) to ensure everyone was on the same schedule and that the evening smoothly transitioned from one event to another. The food was excellent, the newly renovated decor was gorgeous and the service was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about how impressed they were with our reception. There aren't enough positive adjectives to describe the experience, but it is safe to say that they are simply the best. Also, we were able to see fireworks, which added that magical Cinderella moment for me and for all of my guests. FYI, every year we come here for my husband's company Christmas party. And every year I am delighted and serviced properly and I have no complaints only wonderful experience at Westmount Country Club. ould definitely recommend for any grand event, sweet 16, first birthday, wedding, etc. Stephanie, Thomas, Bobby, and Fred thank you so much for everything!

• Julian

Julian Jones · Married on 07/02/2019

The Reason Why You Should Use The Westmount Country Club

We got married on July 2nd, 2019 and were overwhelmed by the incredible treatment we received at the Westmount Country Club, which hosted both our ceremony and our reception. We had the pleasure of working with many of the great people there especially Mr. Bobby Golucci and Ms. Karen.

We began working with the Westmount about 14 months before the wedding. They are a popular venue and dates go quickly. We were initially blown away with how elegant and modern the venue is, so much so that we assumed that there would be no way we could afford to have our wedding there. Much to our delight, prices were well in-line with the ten other venues we visited, and none of the other places we visited were as nice. The best part about the Westmount is how reliable they are when I had many questions, which Stephanie one of the managers and owners was as helpful as you could ask for.

Bobby did a great job of explaining to us all of the great things that the Westmount had to offer and he was very willing to meet with us or to communicate on the phone or email all along the way. On the day of the wedding, Bobby ran everything so smoothly - we heard nothing but outstanding reviews from our guests about the service - and also about the food! We received so much and such a variety during cocktail hour, dinner, and Viennese hour. We can't wait to attend as guests.

Additionally, Karen helped us on the day of the wedding to make sure that any last-minute, on-the-ground issues were taken care of. She was everywhere that night, making sure our families had food and drink, showing us how to cut our wedding cake, communicating with the wait and kitchen staff, she was fabulous. The other banquet manager Fred made sure the kitchen and staff were running operations smoothly as well as timed everything out. While Anthony supervised to make sure that anything we needed in the bridal suite would be taken care of right away. Even Tommaso took good care of both my parents and my in-laws by making sure they had their own table (With a reserved VIP sign) to sit during cocktail hour.

Above all, what showed that the Westmount Country Club went above and beyond, and what really impressed us was their absolute preparation and presentation. The views that the Westmount sit on are breathtaking and the photos we took at this venue both inside and outside were incredible. I was told that they clean and maintain the grounds and surroundings on a daily basis, which goes to show how much they care about its facilities/environment. In addition to having amazing food and a beautiful venue, it was the people at the Westmount that really made the difference. Bobby and Karen, specifically, made us, and our families, feel so secure and taken care of during the most important day of our lives.

We could not have asked for a better wedding day. The Westmount Country Club played a huge role in making the day so perfect. We would wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Westmount Country Club 39
  • Sandy

Sandy Sánchez · Married on 06/30/2019

The reason why I said "I do" at the Westmount Country Club

We got married at the Westmount on May 2, and it was absolutely perfect. Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish, taking the time to answer all of my questions (and there were a lot!) throughout the entire 18-month planning process. We can't thank Stephanie enough! On the day of, Karen, our Maitre D', was amazing. She made sure that we ate before joining our guests in cocktail hour, and that everything ran smoothly throughout the day. The Westmount thinks of literally anything and everything they can do to make their couples and guests feel like royalty. From their in-house seamstress, who was a total lifesaver, to the cordial bar they set up to accompany our cigar roller on the patio, the Westmount goes above and beyond. Our guests are still raving about the food, and how beautiful our wedding was.

In addition, they recommended us to use Jaynee Bucco from Jaynee's Party in Englewood Cliffs, NJ to help set up all of our party needs such as save the dates, invitations, photo booth, and the famous Sweet Truck. The Sweet Truck, which had candy, pastries, and other goodies. Nobody at the wedding knew this was coming and, when guests left, it was an enormous success! Our guests choose from Dunkin Donuts, warm pretzels and every candy imaginable. We even had customized little bags for them to take home. Everyone thought the truck was unique and fun. Guests were able to fill their bags with as many goodies as they wanted on their way out, making for a sweet goodnight. If anyone does read this review I highly recommend making an appointment with Jaynee's Party right away.

Thank you to Stephanie, Karen, and the rest of the Westmount team for truly making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Westmount Country Club 40
    Westmount Country Club 41
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/28/2019

Having a conversation with you favorite Uncles

Even though we haven't had our wedding just yet, we are over the moon with the Westmont. Bobby and Anthony worked very carefully with my fiance and I. They were patient and listened to all our concerns and what we wanted. They never rushed or pressured us, they spoke to us like family. It was the family like treatment that truly sold us to hold our special day there .

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Larry

Larry SR · Married on 06/05/2019

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

The Westmount listens to customer traditions and respects other cultures just like my son Indian Wedding. My child was married there a couple of days prior. The wedding sweet is tremendous. It resembled a fantasy. The food and ice sculptures were stunning and the place even the bathrooms were kept immaculate. There were free drinks during the mixed drink hour with the servers wearing long dark outfits conveying immense martinis. Individuals were stunned to see the wedding room improved so rapidly and without notice for supper. I am simply beginning to return to the real world. The calls, messages, tweets, and messages are as yet coming in. Westmount has ushers opening with an entryway with white gloves on at the highest point of the marble steps. The next morning, I facilitated breakfast at a close-by inn where a significant number of the visitors remained over and when the lady of the hour and husband to be got together, they said that was their fantasy wedding. I am so glad for them and can hardly wait to return to Westmount Country club.

• Matt

Matt S · Married on 06/01/2019

The most beautiful wedding venue I've ever been to

Just had my wedding at the Westmount Country Club with 1,000 guests attending at the Westmount Country Club. Months later and everyone is still talking about how GREAT it was. People can't stop raving about the food, service, and how absolutely beautiful the place was decorated for the wedding. Karen our Maître D' and everyone at the Westmount was a joy to work with. It was our BEST day ever! My wife and I are looking forward to returning to the Westmount again for upcoming events. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is planning any type of upscale event.

Geraldine Alameda · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazingly extraordinary!!!

The Westmount Country Club beyond exceeded our expectations. We were so happy we chose WMCC for our reception. The attention throughout the whole process is great and we had the pleasure of working with Bobby and he made sure everything went seamlessly. He was always attentive to our questions and concerns and very responsive. The whole staff at the WMCC did a tremendous job and paid exceptional attention to all of my guests. They are still raving about the food and service. I wish I could get married all over again to relive it again and again. Thank you so much Westmount Country Club! 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019