Weddings by Silversilke

Carolina, PR 00983 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

It’s my job to fully coordinate each event considering all the details from beginning to end making sure each event is flawless and successful.

I am compromised with my clients offering my personal assistance going over every detail to simplify the planning process of your wedding and taking in consideration your expectations, your needs and your budget understanding the clients needs delivering a beautiful wedding that they will always remember.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will recommend her to anyone who wants to have a Wedding of your Dreams in the Beautiful Island of Puerto Rico. I live in New York and started planning my wedding 2 years in advance. When I tell you that we were in communication from day one even until now she is absolutely amazing. She will make it happen for you and make sure that her Bride is Happy !!!! Thank you for making our day amazing !!!!!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Weddings by Silversilke is a wedding coordinator from San Juan, PR. We service weddings througout the local area, including PR Southwest area, Vieques, and Culebra. Weddings by Silversilke is a professional wedding coordinator that has been part of the San Juan , PR wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Destination Weddings
787-633-5509
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire