Wedding Minister of Brooklyn

Profile Picture
Renae
1 Review
12/23/2014

Look no further! Mr. Rivera is the perfect gentleman to marry you!! My husband and I decided to come to NYC to elope and planned to marry at the Top of the Rock. After searching online, we found Mr. Rivera's website and were very impressed. We called and spoke with him and knew he was exactly whom we wanted to perform the ceremony. We arrived in NYC late due to an issue with our flight and this then caused us to obtain our marriage license later than expected. We needed to post-pone our ceremony two hours. The next day when we arrived at the Top of the Rock to marry, we were imformed that the visibility was zero perfect. We did not have a back-up plan, however, thanks to the amazing efforts of Mr.Rivera, we traveled to Brooklyn Bridge and had the most magical wedding day ever! He is a very sincere, warm hearted professional, with a great sense of humor and we felt as if we had known him for years! I would also highly recommend his son Joshua for your photography services. He did an amazing job with our pictures! What an incredible team they make! May God bless them and their family!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
2333 East 26th street, Brooklyn, NY 11229

I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant/Minister serving the entire New York City area. My goal as your Wedding Officiant is to perform your wedding ceremony with passion, sincerity and eloquence; while making sure that you the bride and groom remain the stars during your marriage ceremony.

Many of the couples I have wed  ... read more

Many of the couples I have wed  have taken advantage of my skills as an experienced story writer by asking me to create a custom wedding ceremony made specially for them. One way inwhich I achieve this is by being able to tell your guests your personal love story. Using an elegant and descriptive prose writing style your family and friends will remain engaged during the entire ceremony.

I can make your wedding ceremony as simple or as embellished as you like. Keep in mind, it is your wedding ceremony and it should be performed exactly as you envision it. Once again the bride and groom are the stars of every wedding.My promise is to do my level best to make your wedding ceremony a reflection of the love, devotion and commitment you share for one another.

You can also include such rituals as Unity Sand Ceremonies or Unity Candle Ceremonies just to name a couple.

I offer a free in person consultation in order for us to get to know each other a bit. I am sure you will find me extremely easy to work with, after all, I enjoy what I do to the fullest and I am very passionate about uniting couples in matrimony.

Last but not least, let me mention the fact that it is my belief that hiring a Wedding Officiant should not break the bank. You will find my rates to be the best on the entire internet when compared with other Wedding Officiants offering similar services.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Christenings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Wedding Minister of Brooklyn is a wedding Officiant from Brooklyn New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan , Brooklyn, and Queens. Wedding Minister of Brooklyn is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Civil and Customized Wedding Ceremonies