Wedding Gown Care Specialists - gown care

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I was married 9 years ago and never had my dress cleaned after my wedding. I recently took it out of storage and noticed stains from being in storage. I took my dress to Karen and she cleaned it so perfectly that it looked as almost as great as when I got married. She also preserved it and educated me on how to care for it for years to come. I would highly recommend Karen's services with Wedding Gown Care Specialists to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
9424 36th Ave. No., Northeast corner of #169 & 36th Ave. No., New Hope, MN 55427

Wedding Gowns are our Only Business!

It is difficult to find someone who understands how important your gown is to you. You and your gown were the centerpiece on your wedding day. We understand this. That is why caring for wedding gowns is all we do. We have been featured in the Mpls. Star Tribune for doing an outstanding job in restoring a vintage gown worn by 4 brides in one family on Saturday April 4, 2009. We are very passionate and offer a unique, individual service for your gown.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Christenings, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Karen does wonders with cleaning and restoration. We own a vintage bridal salon and she works with our dresses, some of which are 80 years old. Her "before" and "after" pictures are incredible. She removes all the stains, even mold discoloration, and makes dresses fresh and look like new. She has a broad knowledge of textiles and cleaning methods and preserves gowns using the proper acid-free packaging. She and her employees are professional and provide expert advice. We just can't say enough good things about her business!