Wedding Fanatics! Wedding Videos

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rhyz
10/13/2013

I put in a lot of research before I picked my wedding videographer. After browsing through several videographer websites, reading reviews, and watching dozens of video samples, I decided Wedding Fanatics had the best quality for the best price. Seriously. Not only are their videos amazing, Jennifer and Cody are so professional. Every time I emailed them, I always got a quick response and they answered all my questions. Their arrival time was 3 hours before our ceremony, which gave them ample time to get shots of us getting ready, our first look, and some decoration details. During the ceremony, they were able to get really good angles without getting in people's view. At the reception, there were a few moments that I would think... "Man, I hope the videographer is getting this right now." I look around and in the corner of my eye, I see one of them with their cameras getting the exact moment I want. They are just that awesome. We recently got our wedding highlights video and the clips are SO well put together. The song choices were perfect, the camera angles really captured the grandeur of the wedding venue, and it included all the important events of the wedding. I've probably watched it over 50 times and I laugh and/or cry every time I watch it. Here's a link to our wedding highlights video: http://www.weddingfanatics.com/blog/2013/11/rhyz-josh/. So basically, if you're looking for a videographer, just go ahead and book them. You will not be disappointed. And if you're on the edge about even hiring a videographer, just go ahead and book them anyway. Trust me, it is so worth it.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Seattle, WA
BLOG

Real, fun, cinematic wedding videos

Book your full-day wedding video package from a husband-and-wife team. Together we're dedicated to preserving the memory of you and your spouse's most special day. Visit our website for samples and pricing for real, fun, cinematic wedding videos.

We are Jennifer and ... read more

We are Jennifer and Cody, your videographers and editors. We are a husband and wife team based in Seattle, Washington, having started our business in Houston, Texas.   Though we're pretty silly people, we love what we do each weekend, and we strive for excellence, care and attention to detail in both the filming and editing stages of each of your wedding videos. We know just how special your wedding day is, and how important our job is in documenting it for you, your friends and your family.   "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all for the glory of God." -Colossians 3:17 +/- read less
Details