Waiting To Be Told

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Melissa
07/25/2015

The first and most important thing when searching for an officiant to us was we needed someone who was LGBT friendly. Marta was the second person we contacted, she had a professional and easy to listen to voice, was in control and made it very VERY personal - I loved the questionnaires she had us do. We had people laughing and people crying at different times during the ceremony. Marta will do whatever it is that you want to make the ceremony unlike anyone elses. I have had so many people come up to me and say "that was the most beautiful ceremony I've ever been to." Very happy with our choice!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
540 E. 7th St., #3, Clinton, IN 47842

Serving IN and IL

How would you like a ceremony that feels like it's been written by your best friend?  That's what you get when you work with me!

Together we will create the ceremony of your dreams.  Recently I worked with a couple who had the following words to say, "Before we met you, we were looking forward to the reception, now we are looking forward to the ceremony!"  Contrary to popular belief, the ceremony is NOT the boring part before the party.  It is the centerpiece of your day!

As a Life Cycle Celebrant, I am trained to think outside of the box, there are no cookie cutter ceremonies with me.  My goals is for your guests to say at the end of the ceremony "Wow, that was the best wedding ceremony I've ever been too, it was so you!"

I have tons of ideas on different wedding rituals like wine blending, hand-fasting, jumping the broom, eternity circles, blessing stones, rose ceremonies, inclusion of children, etc.   Also, I will write your love story and weave it throughout the ceremony which makes the event even more personal.

You have final say on your ceremony, there will be no surprises.  What I like doesn't matter, as this is YOUR wedding - your ceremony.

I work with all couples, but am best suited for those who may not have an affiliation with a church or a parish or who wish to have an inter-faith ceremony.  If you want a religious ceremony, I can do that too!  I do not require pre-marital counseling - as a Life Cycle Celebrant, it is not my job to judge.  I do weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies.

My background includes training, public speaking and human resources.  People and telling their stories are my passion.  You will find that I am professional, fun and creative.  I also have a great voice, at a recent ceremony someone one told me that they "wished I would read them bed time stories as my voice was so soothing!"  No one will sleep during the ceremony I promise - they will hang onto every word!

Call me for a free consultation and check out my deals, I've usually got one running!

I can't wait to talk to you about your AMAZING day!

+/- read less