426 Willow St., Terre Haute, IN 47802 Map · Phone number

Dawson Photography LLC 6
  • Miranda

Miranda Keller · Married on 10/14/2017

BEST Photographer!!

We LOVE Connie!!! She is not only an amazing photographer but a wonderful lady. Connie was able to keep me calm before the I do's and dealt with ornery groomsmen throughout the day. NOT an easy task. She was also able to capture everything! All the pictures that she knew I wanted and more!! Our wedding album is stunning thanks to Connie! I highly recommend Dawson Photography!!!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Dawson Photography LLC 7
    Dawson Photography LLC 8
    Dawson Photography LLC 9
    Dawson Photography LLC 10
    Dawson Photography LLC 11
    Dawson Photography LLC 12

Dawson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much Miranda. It was truly my honor to get to photograph your wedding. It was so much fun!! You know I love you guys.

Mikayla · Married on 04/22/2017

We booked Connie for our wedding and she was amazing! She answered all of our questions, captured all the shots and more that we hoped for, made our pictures available in a timely fashion, was very professional and was not only amazing to us but our entire families, bridal party and guests! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for pictures!

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 05/14/2016

Connie was absolutely amazing at our wedding on the 14th of May! She had everything down to a T and kept the order while saving as much time as she could! She traveled to my ceremony location, TWO off site locations, and my reception with no problem what so ever! She was pleasant and professional with everyone at my wedding.

She is a little pricey I will say however, the reason I still put her value at 5/5 is because she is absolutely worth it. Wedding photography is definitely NOT the place you want to cut your big day budget. The pictures I have seen thus far are perfect and I love them so very much! She is still a 5/5 with that price because she is so great and because she is legitimately worth every dime.

We will have our photography review here in a couple days which I also believe is a fantastic idea! She sets up a slide show and invites my family into her home to view the photos with her! A little mini party! :) The week after your wedding she makes you feel like a queen and its such a neat experience! My mom and I kept anxiously waiting the next post. She definitely had our attention the whole week and constantly checking her photo page! :)

Highly recommend her to anyone wanting to capture their big day!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Dawson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Britney. Can't wait to show you the rest of your photos tomorrow. What a wonderful wedding you two had and I enjoyed every minute of it. You two are so right together and a true joy to work with!

Dawson Photography LLC Pricing

Dawson Photography LLC Price Rates

Dawson Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Dream Weddings
    Dream Weddings Wedding DJs

Absolutely love working with this wonderful photographer!

• 426 Willow St. Terre Haute, 47802 See on map