Dawson Photography LLC

Terre Haute, IN View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1850

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Miranda
    Miranda K. Married on 10/14/2017

BEST Photographer!!

We LOVE Connie!!! She is not only an amazing photographer but a wonderful lady. Connie was able to keep me calm before the I do's and dealt with ornery groomsmen throughout the day. NOT an easy task. She was also able to capture everything! All the pictures that she knew I wanted and more!! Our wedding album is stunning thanks to Connie! I highly recommend Dawson Photography!!!

Dawson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much Miranda. It was truly my honor to get to photograph your wedding. It was so much fun!! You know I love you guys.
    Mikayla Married on 04/22/2017
    We booked Connie for our wedding and she was amazing! She answered all of our questions, captured all the shots and more that we hoped for, made our pictures available in a timely fashion, was very professional and was not only amazing to us but our entire families, bridal party and guests! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for pictures!
  • Britney
    Britney Married on 05/14/2016
    Connie was absolutely amazing at our wedding on the 14th of May! She had everything down to a T and kept the order while saving as much time as she could! She traveled to my ceremony location, TWO off site locations, and my reception with no problem what so ever! She was pleasant and professional with everyone at my wedding.

She is a little pricey I will say however, the reason I still put her value at 5/5 is because she is absolutely worth it. Wedding photography is definitely NOT the place you want to cut your big day budget. The pictures I have seen thus far are perfect and I love them so very much! She is still a 5/5 with that price because she is so great and because she is legitimately worth every dime.

We will have our photography review here in a couple days which I also believe is a fantastic idea! She sets up a slide show and invites my family into her home to view the photos with her! A little mini party! :) The week after your wedding she makes you feel like a queen and its such a neat experience! My mom and I kept anxiously waiting the next post. She definitely had our attention the whole week and constantly checking her photo page! :)

Highly recommend her to anyone wanting to capture their big day!!!

Dawson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Britney. Can't wait to show you the rest of your photos tomorrow. What a wonderful wedding you two had and I enjoyed every minute of it. You two are so right together and a true joy to work with!

Pricing

Dawson Photography LLC Price Rates

Dream Weddings Greenville & Upstate Dream Weddings Greenville & Upstate Wedding DJs

Absolutely love working with this wonderful photographer!

426 Willow St. Terre Haute, 47802
8122321904
Location of (Dawson Photography LLC)

Dawson Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dawson Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Dawson Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dawson Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Dawson Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Dawson Photography LLC offer?

Dawson Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Dawson Photography LLC offer?

Dawson Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dawson Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Dawson Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Dawson Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dawson Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding