Violets Florist by Connie Clark

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could say a million amazing things about Connie Clark. She just did my wedding on May 16 and I was pretty speechless. We got married on the water so I wasn't sure I need to go overboard with the flowers but had a slight idea of what I wanted. I had a hard time envision my wedding from the start since it was quite overwhelming but from my first meeting with Connie, I knew she would pull it all together for me. She gave me ideas I couldn't imagine I would of thought of, and with just showing her a few pictures of what I thought I wanted, she gave me so much more! We ended up with ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception arrangements and decor, that I couldn't imagine NOT HAVING! She was by far the most reasonable in pricing and exceeded every expectation my mother and I had. She was such an amazing person to work with, I never had to worry about what my flowers would look like. Even with last minute changes/additions, she made it happen! I couldn't thank her enough for making my wedding so beautiful with all her breathtaking arrangements!! Thank you, Connie!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Pasadena, MD 21122
Details
Floral style: Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, T...