Vanilla Video

Profile Picture
Russell
1 Review
10/06/2012

As soon as I received access to the video, I reviewed all that was taped. What I saw was great and in certain scenes outstanding. I am very pleased with how the videographer captured everything. He was discrete & unobtrusive while filming.

Another way in which I was pleasantly surprised is how well the video & clips viewed on my PC. I have an old PC (over 6 years old) and have difficulty streaming a lot of the stuff on the internet. I had no trouble at all viewing either the clips or the video.

Another surprise that I had was that they were available to tape my son's wedding since my first contact with Vanilla Video was 4 days before the wedding. It was a pleasure dealing with the contract people who were polite & responsive. There were no issues when I changed my order twice; and since my final change resulted fewer charges than I had originally paid for, they refunded the overage within 24 hours.

I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who is looking to capture an event.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
1621 W. Carroll Ave, Chicago, IL 60612
BLOG

$99 Chicago Video Production - Wedding Videography - Videographers

Vanilla Video truly is a unique video production company based out of Chicago. We re-imagined wedding videography from the ground up by making editing completely option. With our full-time, fully in-house team of dedicated video professionals, we are able to accommodate both big and small customers with their video needs.

We are not ... read more

We are not your traditional wedding videography company. We are Vanilla Video, and we are absolutely dedicated to preserving your memories candidly -- the way it actually happened. Our team really believes in the vision of Vanilla Video, and that's why in just 3 short years we've grown from a home-based business to a major player in the Chicago area video production arena. As of early 2015 we have 7 full-time videographers fully employed and on-staff. They are not contract employees, but real employees with benefits and 40-hour work weeks. We strongly believe that using freelancers and third-party contractors hinders quality. When you work with Vanilla Video, you work with one or more of our dedicated team members.

Easily check availability, order online, and see samples on our website at: https://vanillavideo.com/ -- If you have any questions, please contact our support team directly at (866) 948-4336 - extension 1 for Customer Service.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Established: 2011
Employees: 7
Accepts: Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Vanilla Video is a wedding video production company from Chicago, Illinois. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northwest Indiana, Rockford, Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, and Milwaukee. Vanilla Video is a professional wedding videography company with 7 full-time videographers on staff that has been part of the Chicago area video production wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in candid videography, raw video footage, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, bar mitzvahs, quinceaneras, anniversaries, corporate events, parties, and general event filmmaking. Vanilla Video also work with Corporate clients, including fortune 500 companies. Thousands of customers across the midwest choose Vanilla Video for their video production needs