VanDyke Photography

VanDyke Photography

828 Thompson Run Rd
West Mifflin, PA 15122 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, High Resolution Image...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

VanDyke Photography is owned and operated by Brett & Jessica VanDyke.  We offer the personal attention that you deserve & go out of our way to exceed your expectations. We have been in business for 16 years & we just received the gold award for "Best Photographer in the South Hills" by Trib Total Media.

Our photography style mixes traditional portraits with photojournalism. We make sure to capture all details of your wedding no matter how small.  Our packages start at $1100, or we can customize a package to fit any budget.  We offer 100% digital quality and printing, as well as online proofing.  Please visit our website at http://www.vandykephoto.com  to view samples and prices or call us at (412) 445-7683 to set up an appointment to discuss your photography needs.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we began the wedding planning process, I knew I wanted a quality photographer without spending a ton of money. Well we found them! Jessica and Brett are amazing! They are very professional and easy to talk to. When we first met with them we knew they were the photographers for us. Everyone after the wedding complemented on how wonderful they were. They took all the pictures I asked for and more! They are awesome to work with too and at some point will probably have you laughing which is not a bad thing at all!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
VanDyke Photography is a wedding Photographer from West Mifflin, PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. VanDyke Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Weddings, Family, Children, Seniors, Pets, Photography
412-445-7683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards