Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC

Vienna, VA
443.300.8736   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

We were very impressed with Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC. From our initial email correspondence, to the hair/make-up trial for myself (the bride) and my mom, to our day of prep for 10 people -- Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC impressed us at every step of the way. Lindsay and Ashely were extremely responsive to every email question. Their online billing via PayPal made payment a breeze. We also appreciated the detailed email instructions which they provided. Their very organized approach saved me time when getting info to the girls for the day of. Up-Do’s also had the best prices for the array and thoroughness of services they provided. On the wedding day, Ashley and Lindsay arrived on time and ready to go. Their experience was obvious not only in the speed and thoroughness of their work, but also in their ability to figure out how to work with a range of personalities – from the ‘I never wear make-up’ person to the type who ridiculously think that they know more about hair and make-up than the experts. Lindsay and Ashley kept us all calm and hung out with us as if they were members of the bridal party. Everyone looked gorgeous and the hair/make-up lasted all night on everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
226 Maple Avenue West, Suite 203, Vienna, VA 22180

On Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say " I DO"! We will provide you with the glamorous look you have been dreaming of. We provide on-site hair and make-up. We will come to you!

Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Established: 2004
Employees: 30
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
The girls of Up Do's for I Do's are phenomenal! You can find their work on many brides around the Baltimore - Washington Metropolitan area and they are simply gorgeous. They are willing to recommend styles and work with you to create exactly the look you are going for. They are very responsive to emails and have great communication with their clients. We highly recommend using the services of Up Do's for I Do's for any special occasion.
PROS I KNOW (180) View All 180 Pros »
Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist from Baltimore, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a professional wedding team of hairstylists and makeup artists that has been part of the Maryland, NOVA, DC wedding industry for over 8 years years. We specialize in on-site hair and makeup artistry.