Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say " I DO"! We will provide you with the glamorous look you have been dreaming of. We provide on-site hair and make-up. We will come to you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Way to Start Your Wedding Day!

I am SO glad that Up-Do's for I Do's was part of my wedding day. I couldn't imagine anyone else! Highlights:
*The booking process was easy since they are very responsive via email.
*I truly felt like they were excited to be a part of my wedding day, which got me even more excited. They're like friends!
*Spending the morning with them as the bridal party received expert hair and makeup services really helped keep my stress level low! They made it relaxing and fun.
*They worked FAST and yet took their time to understand what each girl wanted.
*I was in several weddings before I was a bride, and Up-Do's is the lowest cost and yet service and quality are top-notch.
I wouldn't have changed a thing, and I can't thank them enough.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Associations I Belong to
Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist from Baltimore, Maryland. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a professional wedding team of hairstylists and makeup artists that has been part of the Maryland, NOVA, DC wedding industry for over 8 years years. We specialize in on-site hair and makeup artistry.
443-300-8736
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards