Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC

Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC

Vienna, VA
443.300.8736   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Best Way to Start Your Wedding Day!

I am SO glad that Up-Do's for I Do's was part of my wedding day. I couldn't imagine anyone else! Highlights:
*The booking process was easy since they are very responsive via email.
*I truly felt like they were excited to be a part of my wedding day, which got me even more excited. They're like friends!
*Spending the morning with them as the bridal party received expert hair and makeup services really helped keep my stress level low! They made it relaxing and fun.
*They worked FAST and yet took their time to understand what each girl wanted.
*I was in several weddings before I was a bride, and Up-Do's is the lowest cost and yet service and quality are top-notch.
I wouldn't have changed a thing, and I can't thank them enough.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
226 Maple Avenue West, Suite 203, Vienna, VA 22180

On Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say " I DO"! We will provide you with the glamorous look you have been dreaming of. We provide on-site hair and make-up. We will come to you!

Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Established: 2004
Employees: 30
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
The girls of Up Do's for I Do's are phenomenal! You can find their work on many brides around the Baltimore - Washington Metropolitan area and they are simply gorgeous. They are willing to recommend styles and work with you to create exactly the look you are going for. They are very responsive to emails and have great communication with their clients. We highly recommend using the services of Up Do's for I Do's for any special occasion.
PROS I KNOW (180) View All 180 Pros »
Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist from Baltimore, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a professional wedding team of hairstylists and makeup artists that has been part of the Maryland, NOVA, DC wedding industry for over 8 years years. We specialize in on-site hair and makeup artistry.