Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Best Way to Start Your Wedding Day!

I am SO glad that Up-Do's for I Do's was part of my wedding day. I couldn't imagine anyone else! Highlights:
*The booking process was easy since they are very responsive via email.
*I truly felt like they were excited to be a part of my wedding day, which got me even more excited. They're like friends!
*Spending the morning with them as the bridal party received expert hair and makeup services really helped keep my stress level low! They made it relaxing and fun.
*They worked FAST and yet took their time to understand what each girl wanted.
*I was in several weddings before I was a bride, and Up-Do's is the lowest cost and yet service and quality are top-notch.
I wouldn't have changed a thing, and I can't thank them enough.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
226 Maple Avenue West, Suite 301, Vienna, VA 22180
BLOG

On Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say " I DO"! We will provide you with the glamorous look you have been dreaming of. We provide on-site hair and make-up. We will come to you!

Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Established: 2004
Employees: 30
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (180) View All 180 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a wedding hairstylist and makeup artist from Baltimore, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC is a professional wedding team of hairstylists and makeup artists that has been part of the Maryland, NOVA, DC wedding industry for over 8 years years. We specialize in on-site hair and makeup artistry.