UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We hired DJ Alex Dias from Unique Sounds for our wedding on May 24th this year. From start to finish working with Unique Sounds was a wonderful experience. From our first consultation with Jon Smith back when we got engaged, Chris and I knew we were putting our wedding entertainment in good hands. They were extremely helpful in the planning process and are always quick to get back to you with advice, answer questions, and assist in getting your timeline ready for the day. We had a final meeting with DJ Alex and he gave us insight and suggestions on making sure our night flowed perfectly. I plan events for a living, but never a wedding, and had my own ideas about timelines and agendas. When Alex pitched his vision to me, I immediately dropped my event planner mindset, and put my faith in him, and decided to allow myself to just be the bride for the day. It was a great decision! Alex exceeded our expectations and was fantastic! EVERYONE raved about DJ Alex after the wedding! He kept the party going, like he was the host or event master of ceremony. I enjoyed my night so much because I could finally not host and just go with the flow. He set the tone right from the start and kept it upbeat all night. People are saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever went too and we owe a lot to Alex and Unique Sounds! Thank you!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
534 New State Highway, Raynham, MA 02767

Award Winning DJs, Photo Booths & Wireless LED Uplighing - Serving All of New England & Cape Cod

Experience The Difference That Makes The Difference

Check Our Availability Online

Experience The Difference That Makes The Difference

Check Our Availability Online

Our Award Winning, top quality DJ's have been performing all over the New England area for over 20 years. Whether we provide you with one of our talented DJ's, Wireless LED Uplighting, Photo Booth services or all of the above, our mind set has always been the same; "One Client at a Time". Even though we service hundreds of Weddings and Events each and every year, our number one goal is to provide the highest level of entertainment, customer service & quality of service that you should expect and deserve.

Unique Sounds is owned and operated by DJ Jon Smith, a premier entertainer who is recommended by New England's top wedding venues.

All our DJ's have been equally trained to meet Unique Sounds' high expectations; however each performer has their own unique style. Our entertainers are upbeat and fun while still maintaining the class and elegance that you expect at your reception. Our philosophy is simple, we will do whatever it takes to make your wedding or event successful and more importantly with your vision in mind.

Since the majority of our events are weddings, we have mastered the are art of turning your day into a true celebration. This will translate into a packed dance floor and your guests smiling and wholeheartedly enjoying the day! Unique Sounds entertainers are never overbearing, our fun personalities and musical knowledge will be the reason your guests will be raving for years to come!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Corporate Events, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1987
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS is a wedding DJ/Entertainment Company from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including south shore , boston, and new england. UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS is a professional wedding DJ/Entertainment Company that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in Dj, Uplighting, Photo Booth Services