UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jon Smith was my DJ through Unique Sounds and he was absolutely incredible!!! I was referred to him through a friend who gave me raving reviews and he absolutely lived up to the hype. Jon really got the crowd pumped up. He told me when I met with him that he would have everyone dancing and he wasn't kidding-there was not a single person in their seat at one point. That being said, he made sure that people were eating their dinners and made sure the music was quieter when necessary. He is very organized with his planning process which is of course super helpful for a bride. He made sure that a lot of the music my husband and I wanted to hear was played that night, while also taking requests from guests all night. The energy in the room was amazing and I'm so grateful for Jon's hardwork and enthusiasm. You can tell he loves what he does and it showed the night of the wedding. I 100% recommend Jon and Unique Sounds!

Services Used: DJ
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
534 New State Highway, Raynham, MA 02767

Award Winning DJs, Photo Booths & Wireless LED Uplighing - Serving All of New England & Cape Cod

Experience The Difference That Makes The Difference

Check Our Availability Online

Experience The Difference That Makes The Difference

Check Our Availability Online

Our Award Winning, top quality DJ's have been performing all over the New England area for over 20 years. Whether we provide you with one of our talented DJ's, Wireless LED Uplighting, Photo Booth services or all of the above, our mind set has always been the same; "One Client at a Time". Even though we service hundreds of Weddings and Events each and every year, our number one goal is to provide the highest level of entertainment, customer service & quality of service that you should expect and deserve.

Unique Sounds is owned and operated by DJ Jon Smith, a premier entertainer who is recommended by New England's top wedding venues.

All our DJ's have been equally trained to meet Unique Sounds' high expectations; however each performer has their own unique style. Our entertainers are upbeat and fun while still maintaining the class and elegance that you expect at your reception. Our philosophy is simple, we will do whatever it takes to make your wedding or event successful and more importantly with your vision in mind.

Since the majority of our events are weddings, we have mastered the are art of turning your day into a true celebration. This will translate into a packed dance floor and your guests smiling and wholeheartedly enjoying the day! Unique Sounds entertainers are never overbearing, our fun personalities and musical knowledge will be the reason your guests will be raving for years to come!

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS is a wedding DJ/Entertainment Company from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including south shore , boston, and new england. UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS is a professional wedding DJ/Entertainment Company that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in Dj, Uplighting, Photo Booth Services