UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS Reviews

UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 6
UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 7

Liz H · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

DJ Jon Smith is the absolute BEST. We cannot say enough good things about him and Unique Sounds Entertainment. From start to finish, they provided high-touch support, were always available for phone calls and questions, and made us feel 100% confident in their ability. The wedding itself was absolute perfection -- Jon did both our ceremony music and our reception -- we would not have changed a thing. He was incredibly professional and engaging. Most of all, he had the crowd on their feet the entire night -- literally, until the last song. People danced the entire night. 10 out of 10!!! Would absolutely recommend DJ Jon Smith!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing!!!

We had DJ Chris Chappell for our wedding. He was amazing from start to finish! The dance floor was absolutely PACKED the entire night. Such a great feeling to know your guests are enjoying themselves. We also did a dedication song for my parents, halfway through other couples were invited to join them and I had butterflies to see how many people came out to dance. My husband and I hope we can attend a wedding in the future that Chris is doing!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing company and talened DJ! We love you Chris!

Unique Sounds was amazing! Chris was our DJ and truly made the evening one of the best nights of our life! He is such a fun, positive and outgoing person who took the time to get to know us even with a few states distance between us. We truly feel we have made a friendship with him and our wedding was filled with so much dancing with our closest family and friends, everyone had the best time! He saw our vision and seamlessly executed every detail! Thank you Chris for making our wedding the most perfect day! Love, Becky and Tim

Sent on 09/23/2019

Amber Dutra · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Blake Was Amazing!!!!

Where do I begin! Based on recommendations from friends who had used Unique Sounds, my husband and I figured they would be a great place to start when looking for a wedding dj/emcee and boy were we lucky to have them! From my first phone call with the company all the way through our wedding on September 14th, we could not have been more thrilled with their work!

We were super lucky to have Blake as our dj/emcee, as well as his assistant and mix master Justin who were able to work in our requests with his recommendations to keep the vibe upbeat and fun throughout our entire reception. Our guests LOVED the music and a few fun activities that were thrown in to get everyone out of their seats. Blake also worked the crowd, answered questions and essentially became part of the wedding and not just another vendor. To say we were thrilled with his work is an understatement!

Leading up to the wedding, Blake was great with communication and helped keep our nerves at ease. He was realistic with timeframes, very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! If we had to do it all again, Blake would be our #1 choice!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Dana and Courtney Andrade · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Decision Ever!

DJ Alex was AMAZING! My husband and I met Alex at our venues Wedding Expo and we knew that we wanted to chose Alex to be our DJ for our special day! Alex was fun, energetic, and interactive. Alex was able to read our guests and play a variety of music that everyone can dance to! My husband and I would 1000% recommend DJ Alex and Unique Sounds!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica M · Married on 09/01/2019

DJ Alex Dias is the best!!

We absolutely loved our DJ, Alex! He is so well organized and helped to ensure our day ran smoothly well ahead of time. He was always available and helped us make decisions easily when we weren't quite sure what direction to head in. Alex also easily managed a unique cultural ceremony with music and microphones beautifully. Unique Sounds also provided our uplighting and did an awesome job!!! We are so grateful to have worked with Alex!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Shannon Mellen · Married on 08/30/2019

AMAZING Experience with DJ Jon Smith

DJ Jon Smith was AMAZING! He played all the right songs for our crowd, and no one left the dance floor! I had multiple guests tell me that this was the best wedding music they have heard. He was super flexible with our asks/needs and did a phenomenal job getting the crowd involved! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 08/03/2019

Great DJ! Perfect for our wedding!

Oh my goodness...where do I even begin?! Unique Sounds was AMAZING to work with! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Chris C. for our wedding. He played a great variety of music, and had every single guest (grandparents included) on the dance floor!! Could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • F

Forrest J · Married on 08/01/2019

The perfect DJ

Unique Sounds was extremely professional and very consultative. They always made sure we were comfortable with the process and even helped us navigate through some questions and scenarios that we weren't sure how to handle. DJs Gary and Blake helped make our night very special. Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lauren Dyer · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience with Alex Dias

We attended a wedding over a year ago where Alex Dias was of the Dj and Everson’s we have compared others to him. The price was slightly over what we were looking to pay but it was worth every penny! Everyone commented on how great he was throughout the night, his music choices, his easy-going attitude and just how overall fun he made the night. He took time to sit with us and go over some of our wedding day worries and helped to make the process stress free. We highly recommend Unique Sounds, especially Alex. We couldn’t be happier and feel it was money well spent!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Tayla

Tayla Griffin · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Party, Best DJ!

Unique Sounds came recommended by a family friend before our wedding. We checked them out on The Knot and loved the reviews and were eager to book with them. They were extremely easy to work with, friendly and organized. We met with our DJ, Jon Smith, about a week before our wedding and we hit it off right away. We could tell he was professional but also looking to help throw us the best party of our lives.
    Jon and his team were awesome the day of our wedding. He got our crowd up on the dance floor right away for introductions and then again during a fun pre-dinner "game". His music was the perfect mix for all ages throughout the night. All of our family and friends were on the dance floor at some point throughout the evening singing and dancing. He was lively and engaged with our party. We couldn't have enjoyed his entertainment more and highly recommend Jon & his team!

Hillary · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing

DJ Alex was wonderful! His attention to detail was prevalent from start to finish. We had requests that he was able to accommodate, which made our day even more amazing. His energy was infectious and everyone was up and dancing the entire night. We could not have asked for anything better. He absolutely nailed it!

• Erin

Erin Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We were so lucky to have DJ Chris for our wedding! We had previously heard him at my husband's sisters wedding (one of the most fun weddings I'd ever been to) and we knew at that moment that we wanted him for our wedding.

I think picking the right DJ is so important - one of my favorite parts of a wedding is dancing, and having a great DJ makes a difference. A sign of a great time is when no one is sitting down - and that's how our wedding was! I don't think a bad song was played the whole night and DJ Chris was fantastic at keeping the guests engaged and having a great time!

He was also so helpful leading up to the wedding. We went over every little detail and question I had, and you could tell how much he cared and how passionate he is about his job. I knew after speaking with him that we were in great hands and that our wedding would be so much fun!

We had a BLAST!! I can't tell you the amount of people have told me how much fun they had at our wedding and how "they haven't danced like that in years". I would highly recommend DJ Chris and the Unique Sound Entertainment for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.

My husband and I had the BEST time dancing the night away and watching all of our friends and family have an amazing time on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thank you for making our wedding SO MUCH FUN! :)

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Jill

Jill Fiorini · Married on 06/22/2019

Blake Boyer was pretty much the only reason our wedding stayed on time! Many thanks!

Blake was better than our coordinator at keeping us on time ( and thank god he was paying attention because the bride never has her phone to keep track of time)! Blake got everyone up and dancing, was very professional, and he let me choose almost all of my songs ( he added some in and they were perfect!) He really facilitated the entire night for us and did such a phenomenal job keeping everything so fun! I would 100% recommend him or this company in general for future weddings/events! Thank you Unique Sounds Entertainment for being there for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 8
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 9
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 10
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 11
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing services!

The team at unique sounds are very responsive and professional. The uplighting looked amazing and DJ Alex did a phenomenal job! Would recommend

Sent on 06/28/2019
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 12

Sarah R · Married on 06/08/2019

Such an awesome night of dancing!

We had Chris Chappell from Unique Sounds as our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and he was terrific! My maid of honor actually had him at her wedding a couple years ago and he was awesome for both. He kept us on the dance floor all night and was so professional in running the evening with speeches, dinner, first dances, etc. Blake at the office was also super helpful and patient with us through the planning process. I would highly recommend them and Chris in particular!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Donna · Married on 06/07/2019

Unique Sounds Entertainment & Event Professionals

From the first time we met with Jon from Unique Sounds we knew we were in good hands and with someone experienced and that cares what you want for your special day!!! Well, he did not disappoint us ! He knows how to run a wedding from before ceremony music to ceremony music to dinner music and had the crowd dancing all night !!! He'll play your requested music and knows where to put in other music the crowd would want along with other very fun things!!! He will not cease to amaze you at his abilities to do whatever you want! As the parents of the bride we danced all night , our daughter and her husband had the wedding of their dreams and the wedding guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to!!! Thank you Jon!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Sierra · Married on 05/26/2019

Bittersweet Farms Wedding

Alex was more than we could have asked for. The way he connected with the crowd was incredible. The music was perfect for the people we had there and the party literally never stopped. We had a brunch wedding and I was nervous it wouldn’t be as fun but there wasn’t one moment the dance floor was empty. Alex felt like family and it was the first day we’ve ever met him. Couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 13
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 14
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 15
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Night Ever

Jon Smith was the DJ for our wedding, and he was just so easy to work with. We really loved him. He was professional, read the crowd well, and played the best dance music all night long. There wasn't a moment that the dance floor wasn't packed. So many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! That's exactly what we wanted, people to have fun at our wedding. Jon helped us have that memorable evening!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

DJ Jon Smith was amazing!

DJ Jon Smith was amazing! He kept everyone dancing all night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He played all the songs we wanted and more.

• My Tran

My Tran · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing company!

I am so glad we decided to book Unique Sounds for our wedding. Throughout the entire process, I felt 100% confident that they would do an amazing job, and they did! DJ Alex was detail oriented and made sure everything was approved through us before hand. He was great on the mic and stayed on schedule the entire time. We also hired them for the Photo Booth too. They gave us a book at the end with all of the pictures which I really appreciated. Completely worth the money if you are looking for a DJ company that you can trust make your big day run smoothly.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 16
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing DJ

Unique Sounds came recommended to us. We couldn't have been more pleased. From the moment we walked in the door had our first meeting to the reception it was all perfect. DJ Chris was a blast and had the dance floor packed and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend Unique Sounds.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Ashley Brackett · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Wedding Night!

Unique Sounds came recommended by our Venue, I checked out their website and looked through all the DJ’s, and as soon as I saw Jon’s videos of the weddings he had done I was sold! After having a conversation with him on the phone I knew he was the guy for us! So much enthusiasm, I knew he would be able to get the crowd going and stay dancing all night! He did our ceremony as well and everything was perfect, he made song recommendations that I could not have picked better myself! I could not think of a song for the last song and Jon nailed it! It was perfect! We did a group dance after our first dance as bride and groom to Up town Funk by Bruno Mars and from that point on the dance floor was packed! No one wanted to go back to their seats and that’s exactly what we wanted!! I would highly recommend Jon as a DJ if you want someone who keeps the crowd entertained and on their feet! Wish we could do it again!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 17
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 18
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 19
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 20
    UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 21

Alyson Catalan · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Money Spent!

All I can say is thank goodness for DJ Alex Dias and Unique Sounds! I was not into having a wedding and so many things went wrong on the big day. Nevertheless, I was relieved that I had an amazing DJ to pull it all together- Unique Sounds was worth every penny and truly saved my wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2019

sarietha · Married on 10/27/2018

Splendid Wedding Day

I had the pleasure of working alongside DJ Jon Smith for our big special day 10-27-18. I booked Jon a year in advance and first thought to myself, did I make the right decision? After talking to several professionals in the industry I realized EVERYBODY wanted Jon for their wedding day. Therefore, I was reassured and knew that we would have a fantastic time followed by our initial meeting.

Also I want to give a shout out to Blake his assistant as he was always prompt throughout the year via email/phone calls! It was great meeting him too during our Venue food tasting.

Jon delivers exceptional service all around. I wish I knew there were photobooths and other entertainments as well initially prior to booking elsewhere or else I would've booked it all. Jon made us feel so comfortable for the initial meeting and we are from a diverse background. With Jon's level of experiences and years, he didn't let that complicate things and friends and family is still raving about the phenomenal one of a kind music . Jon lighten up our crowd and it was just a fantastic time. I also thank you for the precious photo prior walking in the ceremony with my dad.

If you are hesitating, look no further, Jon is the man. Without a doubt. I would book him in a year in advance :) Otherwise his team will take very well care of you and make it an extraordinary wedding regardless, the ratings speaks for itself - Unique Sounds Entertainment.

Sent on 11/15/2018