289 Reviews for UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS

Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Video Projection (1)
289 UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS Reviews

The best experience with DJ Alex!! Had everyone dancing which is exactly what I wanted!! So much fun!! Very responsive and professional service!!

Profile Picture Megan , 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best dj ever! He was prompt to have the timeline in place and keep the flow of the night. Couldn’t have asked for anyone better !! Thank you

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Alex was the dj for two of my friends weddings, so I knew the amazing dj we were getting. He is so professional and just puts you at ease. Leading up to the wedding he was in constant communication with us and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. We also did a photo booth and the quality of photos were awesome! The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests our still raving about our reception! My husband also wanted to do the black light party and that was the best decision! The guests loved every second! If you are looking for an amazing DJ look no further! DJ Alex is your man!

Profile Picture Mikayla, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Alex and his assistant were absolutely incredible!!! They really helped to make our wedding a night we’ll never forget! We would refer Unique Sounds to anyone!!!! Awesome job guys!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed Gary's careful attention to our song requests. Not only did he make sure to play all of our favorite songs, but they were perfectly timed throughout the event. Additionally, Gary's attitude throughout the process was the perfect combination of calming yet enthusiastic. Though we only met him once before the wedding, when we saw him on the day of the event, it was like seeing an old friend. He had everything so perfectly under control. When it was time for the party to start, Gary got everybody out of the seats and excited. Countless guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Gary and his assistant deserve a significant portion of the credit for that. I could go on and on, but words alone cannot express how perfectly Gary (and the Unique Sounds team) handled the best day of our life.

Profile Picture Steven, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not recommend Unique Sounds enough! I hired Chris Chappell after seeing him at a wedding a couple of years ago and he did not disappoint. He was able to work with my likes/dislikes and provided a lot of great suggestions for us as well. He is a very fun and friendly guy who has just the right amount of audience interaction to get people up and moving but without being over the top. Absolutely perfect services from start to finish!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely the best DJ and Dj company I have ever known! The company as a whole is just so professional. The online portal makes everything a breeze.. Everything about the consultation and final meeting was just so easy! Jon who was our Dj Was so easy to work with.. he understood what we wanted.. we just wanted to have the best time ever!! He just has such a talent for the are of being a DJ. He knows what songs to play and when and he knows when he’s losing the crowd and switches! Literally every person at our wedding was up dancing the entire night and we have gotten so many people Complimenting the ongoing fun and the Dj!! We are excited to get to hear him at both of our sisters upcoming weddings and one of our friends actually booked him the night of our wedding because he was so impressed! We can’t say enough wonderful things about this company and especially about Jon Smith!!!

Profile Picture joieann, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Jon Smith is the absolute best. He was our DJ for our wedding on July 6th 2018 and couldn’t be happier. He showed nothing but professionalism and you can tell that he truly loves what he does. Jon knows how to get people up and on the dance floor, the playlist that he had for our wedding was amazing, let say the bomb. He did some great wedding with party intros, and ny announcement we had .We also booked up lighting and a photo booth through Jon and both were fantastic! I can not thank Jon and his staff enough , he is definitely the best in the business!!!

Profile Picture Stephane, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Gary Lombard was simply amazing! He had all of our guests on their feet, got everyone involved and had the dance floor packed all night! We could not have asked for a better night, we are so thankful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Alex Dias did a great job! He paid close attention to our requests and pronunciations of our bridal party's names for their introductions. Great guy, very professional, well done!

Profile Picture Shaun, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Could not have asked for a better DJ then DJ Jon Smith with Unique Sounds. He played everything that I wanted and more. Very professional, got everyone up and on the dance floor. Really hands down the best DJ!

Profile Picture Colette, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jon Smith is the absolute best. We used him for our June 23, 2018 wedding and couldn’t be happier. From the first time we spoke to him, he showed nothing but professionalism and you can tell that he truly loves what he does. He answered all the questions we had, no matter what it was, he assured us that he had it covered. Jon knows how to get people up and on the dance floor, the playlist that he had for our wedding was amazing. He played a good mix of songs for every generation. Our guests kept coming up to us all night to tell us that he was so energetic and awesome. He did some great wedding party intros for us too. We also booked up lighting and a photo booth through Jon and both were fantastic! The up lighting really gave a nice mood for the entire ceremony and reception. The photo booth was hilarious and we still have guests raving about it and the props that Unique Sounds brought with them.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do we begin? Unique Sounds Entertainment & Event Professionals definitely live up to their name: Professional! From the very first meeting with Jon, we were impressed with how organized and smooth everything went, especially the fine attention to detail. Their consecutive awards truly mean that they are the best. We were in awe with the amount of options that were available to suit our needs, from the LED uplighting to the custom monogram to the music selections. Working with DJ Chris Chappell was also amazing. He followed through on every promise and requests that were made. He went above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom were completely satisfied. Chris is a very down-to-earth, humble person and working with him made our day that much easier and less stressful. For all future brides and grooms: When you are in doubt of who you should hire to handle your big day, think no further and give these gentlemen a call. You won't regret it! Thanks again to the entire team at Unique, you will always have our future business.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Chris for my wedding at Unique Sounds and he was AMAZING. He was so organized and kind. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend them for any event or wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation

Where do I even begin. DJ Jon is amazing. From our first meeting I knew he was going to be our DJ. He understood everything we wanted. We're able to choose the type of music we wanted and personalize songs. We had people dancing on the dance floor before dinner even started and people were raving about how awesome our music was and had such a great time and so much of that was due to DJ John and his incredible talent. I am so happy we booked with him and my wedding was amazing because of it. I highly recommend Unique Sounds you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jon Smith was amazing to work with for our May 2018 wedding. He was professional, willing to chat as many times as needed over the phone, and was always organized. He was also willing to be flexible since our ceremony and cocktail hour were in constant flux leading up to the wedding due to weather. Everything went perfectly and he was a huge hit with the guests. He always knew just what to play and had everyone on the dance floor all night long!

I would use Jon and/or Unique Sounds again and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used DJ Chris Chappell for our wedding and could not have been happier with our experience. He played all of the right music for our crowd and exceeded all of our expectations. He made our intros special and knew how to hype everyone up. His timing was perfect and he pulled all of our request together with very little notice as we were indecisive on some things until the night before our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Truly perfect!

Profile Picture Carly , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the time I first called Unique Sounds when I was looking for a DJ for my wedding reception to the end of the last song of the night on the big day, DJ Chris and the rest of the folks at U.S. were helpful, patient, personable, and skilled at their craft. Chris worked with me in planning the event beforehand with a game plan of details which I had not considered. It was good to have those details ironed out beforehand. We also threw many curve balls at him and he handled all with patience and a smile. In addition to being a great DJ, he doubled as a first rate MC as well.

I had heard of Unique Sounds after my cousin had also used them a couple of years ago. She had the owner, Jon Smith as her DJ, and I wanted to hire him for my own event. Jon was booked for my night, but he assured me that he had 6 DJ`s and that any of them were perfectly suited for the task, and he put me in touch with Chris. If you want to gamble on an unknown, be my guest, but trust me when I tell you that U.S. is the real deal at a fair and reasonable price.

Profile Picture William, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Chappell was absolutely amazing. He had energy and enthusiasm from the beginning to the end of the night. DJ Chris Chappell had great interaction with all my guests and had them moving all night long from the tables to dance floor. I had family members who don't normally dance on the dance floor all night long. I'm still getting messages from guests about how great DJ Chris Chappell was and how much fun they had at my wedding. DJ Chris Chappell took my wedding to another level. Highly recommended... Thank You Thank you Thank You amazing job !!!!

Profile Picture Marc, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Unique Sounds Entertainment provided DJ services for our wedding. They were professional, responsive, and extremely prepared. DJ Chris Chappell was outstanding and a pleasure to work with. He was courteous, knowledgable, and very talented. It was clear his number one priority was catering to us and ensuring our guests had a great time. Would recommend to anyone; you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Eva, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris’ energy and enthusiasm made our wedding amazing! We are still receiving compliments about how much fun everyone had. Chris helped us frontload formalities like speeches, parent dances, and cake cutting so that the dance party could last all night. We loved how he wove our requests with wonderful, similar music, and how he played awesome slower songs over dinner service, transitioned to faster oldies, and then broke out the contemporary hits. We had everyone from the kids to the older folks dancing all night. Thank you, Chris!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/13/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Unique Sounds Entertainment had done a friend's wedding last year and as soon as we booked our date, we reached out. Meeting with Jon in person really helped to personalize the experience and figure out what we really needed. We ended up booking DJ Gary, who provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception as well as uplighting. Gary made us feel extremely comfortable - he was both personable as well as professional and he put our mind at ease that the day would be perfect (and it was!). Music had always been one of the most memorable parts of every wedding we've been to and Gary delivered. Our guests were out dancing from when dinner ended to the last song. If you are looking for a professional, established DJ that can get your guests up and dancing, we would highly recommend booking Unique Sounds Entertainment...especially Gary!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary was our DJ and he was awesome! After meeting with him for the first time we felt totally comfortable trusting him with our wedding day and had no worries knowing he was our DJ! He did an amazing job and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want a DJ/MC with a ton of energy and a super professional company that you can trust - then you can't go wrong with Unique Sounds! We had the pleasure of having DJ Lou Pereira for our wedding in Newport and he is awesome at DJing, but also a fantastic MC - his voice is perfect for it! He really knows how to get the crowd engaged and excited. I loved all the music Lou played and he was great sticking to all of my specific requests. My husband and I were so thrilled to have Lou and Blake (Lou's assistant) - I wish I could have them DJ at every wedding I attend in the future. Hire Unique Sounds!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews