UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS Reviews

UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 1
UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 2

sarietha · Married on 10/27/2018

Splendid Wedding Day

I had the pleasure of working alongside DJ Jon Smith for our big special day 10-27-18. I booked Jon a year in advance and first thought to myself, did I make the right decision? After talking to several professionals in the industry I realized EVERYBODY wanted Jon for their wedding day. Therefore, I was reassured and knew that we would have a fantastic time followed by our initial meeting.

Also I want to give a shout out to Blake his assistant as he was always prompt throughout the year via email/phone calls! It was great meeting him too during our Venue food tasting.

Jon delivers exceptional service all around. I wish I knew there were photobooths and other entertainments as well initially prior to booking elsewhere or else I would've booked it all. Jon made us feel so comfortable for the initial meeting and we are from a diverse background. With Jon's level of experiences and years, he didn't let that complicate things and friends and family is still raving about the phenomenal one of a kind music . Jon lighten up our crowd and it was just a fantastic time. I also thank you for the precious photo prior walking in the ceremony with my dad.

If you are hesitating, look no further, Jon is the man. Without a doubt. I would book him in a year in advance :) Otherwise his team will take very well care of you and make it an extraordinary wedding regardless, the ratings speaks for itself - Unique Sounds Entertainment.

• Amanda

Amanda Cremone · Married on 10/26/2018

Best of the Best

My husband Matt and I cannot thank DJ Jon Smith enough for his fantastic job at our wedding. After our initial meeting with Jon, we know that he was the right man for the job. Jon took the time to get to know us, our families, and what our vision for the wedding was. The night went perfectly and all of our guests continue to rave about how great the music selection was. We also used Unique's Photobooth, Videography as well as Uplighting. We could not have been happier. Jon did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the energy going the entire night. We highly recommend Unique for ANYTHING you are looking for!

Michael Baptista · Married on 10/13/2018

Reception Independance Harbor

Our DJ Chris C for our wedding was great. We came back from our honeymoon and had voice messages and texts from about 70% of our guests, telling us how great our reception was and DJ. I would recommend this company and DJ Chris C. to everyone I know that is having a wedding coming up. VERY PLEASED!!!!!!

Kristin K · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing and talented

The services are exceptional and professional and made my wedding day perfect. I did not have to worry about entertainment at all, with the DJ skills of DJ Jon Smith.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Danced all night!

Unique Sounds Entertainment is amazing! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Alex. He was absolutely phenomenal! He pays attention to detail and made sure that the evening ran smoothly! I am not someone who would typically be found on the dance floor but my husband and I never left! DJ Alex was able to get everyone on their feet and dancing so early on in the night and kept the party going! We have had so many of our guests comment on how great the music was and how great Alex is! We can't thank you enough!!

Lori · Married on 09/29/2018

Jon, the owner was awesome! He did everything he said he would. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long. He played music from the minute he got there to he left. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend him or use him again.
    Lori Anzalone

Sammantha · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Jon Smith was amazing!! He had us out on the dance floor the whole night!! Best night of our lives!! Highly recommend!

UNIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT PROFESSIONALS 3

Arielle · Married on 08/26/2018

I hesitated using uplighting for my wedding since it started in the afternoon and the venue had lots of natural light.At dusk and sunset the atmosphere in the ballroom was magical thanks to clever nuances of lights .Dealing with Blake was easy , effortless and this was the easiest and best investment I made for the reception.

Megan · Married on 08/10/2018

The best experience with DJ Alex!! Had everyone dancing which is exactly what I wanted!! So much fun!! Very responsive and professional service!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

Best dj ever! He was prompt to have the timeline in place and keep the flow of the night. Couldn’t have asked for anyone better !! Thank you

Mikayla · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Alex was the dj for two of my friends weddings, so I knew the amazing dj we were getting. He is so professional and just puts you at ease. Leading up to the wedding he was in constant communication with us and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. We also did a photo booth and the quality of photos were awesome! The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests our still raving about our reception! My husband also wanted to do the black light party and that was the best decision! The guests loved every second! If you are looking for an amazing DJ look no further! DJ Alex is your man!

Leanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Dj Alex and his assistant were absolutely incredible!!! They really helped to make our wedding a night we’ll never forget! We would refer Unique Sounds to anyone!!!! Awesome job guys!!

Steven · Married on 07/14/2018

We enjoyed Gary's careful attention to our song requests. Not only did he make sure to play all of our favorite songs, but they were perfectly timed throughout the event. Additionally, Gary's attitude throughout the process was the perfect combination of calming yet enthusiastic. Though we only met him once before the wedding, when we saw him on the day of the event, it was like seeing an old friend. He had everything so perfectly under control. When it was time for the party to start, Gary got everybody out of the seats and excited. Countless guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Gary and his assistant deserve a significant portion of the credit for that. I could go on and on, but words alone cannot express how perfectly Gary (and the Unique Sounds team) handled the best day of our life.

Ellen · Married on 07/14/2018

I could not recommend Unique Sounds enough! I hired Chris Chappell after seeing him at a wedding a couple of years ago and he did not disappoint. He was able to work with my likes/dislikes and provided a lot of great suggestions for us as well. He is a very fun and friendly guy who has just the right amount of audience interaction to get people up and moving but without being over the top. Absolutely perfect services from start to finish!

joieann · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely the best DJ and Dj company I have ever known! The company as a whole is just so professional. The online portal makes everything a breeze.. Everything about the consultation and final meeting was just so easy! Jon who was our Dj Was so easy to work with.. he understood what we wanted.. we just wanted to have the best time ever!! He just has such a talent for the are of being a DJ. He knows what songs to play and when and he knows when he’s losing the crowd and switches! Literally every person at our wedding was up dancing the entire night and we have gotten so many people Complimenting the ongoing fun and the Dj!! We are excited to get to hear him at both of our sisters upcoming weddings and one of our friends actually booked him the night of our wedding because he was so impressed! We can’t say enough wonderful things about this company and especially about Jon Smith!!!

Stephane · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ Jon Smith is the absolute best. He was our DJ for our wedding on July 6th 2018 and couldn’t be happier. He showed nothing but professionalism and you can tell that he truly loves what he does. Jon knows how to get people up and on the dance floor, the playlist that he had for our wedding was amazing, let say the bomb. He did some great wedding with party intros, and ny announcement we had .We also booked up lighting and a photo booth through Jon and both were fantastic! I can not thank Jon and his staff enough , he is definitely the best in the business!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Gary Lombard was simply amazing! He had all of our guests on their feet, got everyone involved and had the dance floor packed all night! We could not have asked for a better night, we are so thankful!

Shaun · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Alex Dias did a great job! He paid close attention to our requests and pronunciations of our bridal party's names for their introductions. Great guy, very professional, well done!

Colette · Married on 06/24/2018

Could not have asked for a better DJ then DJ Jon Smith with Unique Sounds. He played everything that I wanted and more. Very professional, got everyone up and on the dance floor. Really hands down the best DJ!

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Jon Smith is the absolute best. We used him for our June 23, 2018 wedding and couldn’t be happier. From the first time we spoke to him, he showed nothing but professionalism and you can tell that he truly loves what he does. He answered all the questions we had, no matter what it was, he assured us that he had it covered. Jon knows how to get people up and on the dance floor, the playlist that he had for our wedding was amazing. He played a good mix of songs for every generation. Our guests kept coming up to us all night to tell us that he was so energetic and awesome. He did some great wedding party intros for us too. We also booked up lighting and a photo booth through Jon and both were fantastic! The up lighting really gave a nice mood for the entire ceremony and reception. The photo booth was hilarious and we still have guests raving about it and the props that Unique Sounds brought with them.

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do we begin? Unique Sounds Entertainment & Event Professionals definitely live up to their name: Professional! From the very first meeting with Jon, we were impressed with how organized and smooth everything went, especially the fine attention to detail. Their consecutive awards truly mean that they are the best. We were in awe with the amount of options that were available to suit our needs, from the LED uplighting to the custom monogram to the music selections. Working with DJ Chris Chappell was also amazing. He followed through on every promise and requests that were made. He went above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom were completely satisfied. Chris is a very down-to-earth, humble person and working with him made our day that much easier and less stressful. For all future brides and grooms: When you are in doubt of who you should hire to handle your big day, think no further and give these gentlemen a call. You won't regret it! Thanks again to the entire team at Unique, you will always have our future business.

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

I used Chris for my wedding at Unique Sounds and he was AMAZING. He was so organized and kind. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend them for any event or wedding.

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2018

Where do I even begin. DJ Jon is amazing. From our first meeting I knew he was going to be our DJ. He understood everything we wanted. We're able to choose the type of music we wanted and personalize songs. We had people dancing on the dance floor before dinner even started and people were raving about how awesome our music was and had such a great time and so much of that was due to DJ John and his incredible talent. I am so happy we booked with him and my wedding was amazing because of it. I highly recommend Unique Sounds you won't be disappointed.

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Jon Smith was amazing to work with for our May 2018 wedding. He was professional, willing to chat as many times as needed over the phone, and was always organized. He was also willing to be flexible since our ceremony and cocktail hour were in constant flux leading up to the wedding due to weather. Everything went perfectly and he was a huge hit with the guests. He always knew just what to play and had everyone on the dance floor all night long!

I would use Jon and/or Unique Sounds again and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ.