Turquoise Video Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adrianne and Aytek are an awesome team! They are so easy to work with and captured some of the most precious moments from our ceremony and reception. I am SO glad that we decided to add video because watching our highlight reel and ceremony video allow me to relive the best day ever as often as I want! I look forward to sharing the video with friends and family that could not attend, as well as future generations. They were able to tell the story of the whole day from getting ready to our final departure and they didn't miss a beat! I am so thankful for these two!

Turquoise Video Productions responded with the following comments:

We were so honored to be a part of your amazing day! Such fun to capture a families special moments and preserve them for now and the future. Enjoy!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
2501 Forest Park Blvd. Suite 2, Fort Worth, TX 76110

Documenting your wedding

Adrianne and Aytek are a young and energetic couple who offer documentary-style wedding videography. Each of their Video Packages are customized for the client to create a unique collection of memories. High definition packages are also available for a crisper image of all your beautiful wedding details. Family and friends will enjoy viewing this wedding keepsake for decades to come, produced by one of Dallas top video professionals.

+/- read less