Trumps Catering

Full Service On and Off Premise Catering with Available Reception Venues

2026 S. Milledge Avenue
Suite B
Athens, GA 30605 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Display...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
About Us

Trumps Catering has been operating in Athens, Georgia and the surrounding area for over 25 years.  We specialize in wedding events, including receptions, rehearsals, post wedding events, bridal luncheons and more.  Trumps is well known for amazing food and presentation with an emphasis on service.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trumps was wonderful to work with! My guests only had compliments about the food and cake, and we were more than happy with the service of all involved. The event manager and servers were very attentive, polite, and professional. During the process I mostly worked with Andree Kosak. She was great! Very informative and offered great advice! She helped make not only the catering portion of the planning easy, but also with so much more, which helped ease the stress of wedding planning! Could not be happier with our decision to use Trumps!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
Endorsements
Trumps catering is a FANTASTIC company with delicious food and excellent service. They demonstrate super-consistent quality and are sincerely concerned about each and every event. I never have to worry about food-details (like champagne glasses, cake knife, etc) when I'm working alongside the talented folks at Trumps Catering!
Trumps Catering is a wedding Caterer from Athens, Georgia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Athens, Georgia, Clarke-Oconee County , and Surrounding Counties. Trumps Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Athens, Georgia wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Full Service Catering
706-546-1320
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards