Trumps Catering Reviews

Trumps Catering 6
Trumps Catering 7
  • Allie

Alexandra Lauchnor · Married on 07/20/2019

Great food, great team, great price

We were struggling to find what we thought was a reasonable price for catering in the Athens area, when we stumbled upon great reviews for Trumps. They are well deserved! We had a few appetizers passed, and then had a plated salad served after our intros, and the rest of the food was a buffet. I didn't get a chance to taste most of the appetizers, but the bacon wrapped scallops were a huge hit with our guests! The salad with the vidalia vinaigrette was light and really tasty. The carved beef tenderloin was a massive hit, as were the mac and cheese and mashed potatoes! The Trumps team is very responsive to emails and phone calls, and were extremely easy to work with. The value of what you pay and what you receive is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Alexandria · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, professional, and delicious!

From the very beginning, everyone at Trumps was very kind, professional, and helpful. Working with André was a great experience. She gave us helpful advice and tips that helped us have the menu we wanted while also not spending money on things that weren’t really necessary. It was refreshing to have someone who was actually looking out for you. We also had a couple of special menu requests, like a specific salad my husband and I had while traveling in Australia, and André was able to have the chefs duplicate that. The food itself was amazing, as well. One of my favorite items that we added after going to a tasting was the sweet corn soufflé, which was a big hit with everyone. The Trumps team also did a great job setting up the reception site perfectly, and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would recommend Trumps to anyone getting married or for any event you’re having!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Trumps Catering 8
    Trumps Catering 9
    Trumps Catering 10
    Trumps Catering 11
    Trumps Catering 12

Callie · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Food!

People are still raving to us about our wedding food and have told us multiple times that it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding! Not only was the food great, but the staff and everyone we dealt with at Trumps Catering from day one was super professional and incredibly helpful! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Savannah Parham · Married on 03/30/2019

Delicious!

Trumps did an amazing job of set up and take down so that I didn’t have to worry about any of it. Their tasting events gave me all of my vendors for our wedding so it was very convenient and accommodating. The food was delicious, the prices were reasonable, and everything was done well!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Smith · Married on 03/16/2019

Fabulous experience

We had a great experience with Trumps! They worked with us to achieve what we wanted. They planned and communicated well with us. They were quick to answer questions so we stayed on the same page. They even took my containers so they could pack leftovers from the reception for my husband and me to take on our Honeymoon. The day was beautiful, the food exquisite and literally melt in your mouth. I'm so glad we chose to go with Trumps Catering!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Trumps Catering 13
    Trumps Catering 14
    Trumps Catering 15
    Trumps Catering 16
  • Deanna

Deanna Dooley · Married on 03/01/2019

A wonderful experience

The food was excellent and I really appreciated how the staff adapted to my table changes. I needed more at each table and they figured out a different way to set it to accommodate more people. I didn't worry about one thing and the night was perfect.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Anna · Married on 01/05/2019

Delicious food and wonderful service!

I grew up in Athens, so I had sampled Trumps' food on many occasions. The food was delicious, and Andree in the catering office was a dream to work with. We had some dietary restrictions, and they made sure everything was perfect. We did not have a traditional wedding cake, rather we went with a cupcake tower and then 2 additional smaller tiered cakes which Trumps decorated for us (Even though we bought it separately). Thank you to everyone at the catering team! I highly highly recommend Trumps for your wedding in the Athens area.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Food AND Phenomenal Service!

Trumps Catering completely exceeded my husband's and I's expectations. The food was absolutely amazing, as we had multiple people at the wedding come up and tell us how much they enjoyed the food and wanted to know where it was from. Trumps also provided us with all linens including tablecloths and napkins, chairs, silverware, cake set up and more. They were extremely organized and did an amazing job during set up and take down. Christina was our main point of contact and made our entire day perfect! The staff was responsive and again, Christina was the absolute bomb, ensuring my husband were taken care of the entire time. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Trumps Catering and Christina and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Trumps Catering 22
    Trumps Catering 23

Mary Claire · Married on 10/27/2018

Trumps is fantastic!

We had such a lovely experience working with Trumps! We talked to a couple caterers before deciding and Trumps blew the others away in terms of value and flexibility. Whatever we said we wanted, they were willing to do! We didn't really get to eat during the reception unfortunately, but they sent us home with to-go containers, so we got to enjoy as a late night snack. The food was absolutely delicious!! Communication was amazing, especially with Andrée, but all of their staff were wonderful. I would highly recommend Trumps to anyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Trumps Catering's reply:

Thank you Mary Claire! You and Max were a dream to work with! Best wishes to you both. I know you will have many, many happy years together.

Michael B · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service, Great Food, Amazing Staff

Christina was in charge, and made the whole day easy and perfect. She was the day-of coordinator, and the point person for Trump's as well. I thought the food was amazing, the staff extremely responsive to our needs, and again Christina was the shining star (in the background), making sure my wife and I had nothing to worry about. The smallest details were covered, the staff was so professional we barely noticed them running around, taking care of our guests. It is not fluff providing the highest recommendation regarding Christina and Trump's catering. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Trumps Catering 30
    Trumps Catering 31
    Trumps Catering 32

Elizabeth James · Married on 09/08/2018

Trumps has always been great!

I used to work for Trumps back in high school and I loved them then. It's a great catering company inside and out. 15 years later when it came time to get married, I knew exactly who to call. They were professional, responsive, and the food and service was wonderful! I'd use them for catering any event!

Sent on 01/14/2019

stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Trumps Catering went above and beyond what I expected. First, the food was absolutely amazing. I had multiple people at the wedding come up and tell me how much they enjoyed it. But Trumps didn't just do food. They provided us with tablecloths, chairs, cake setup, and more. They did ALL of the set up and clean up. Andree met with us several times to make a perfect menu; I cannot praise them highly enough. Additionally, I bought some decorations and they offered to set them up for me which was so helpful since I didn't have a coordinator to help me. They made the venue look amazing. They also hosted our rehearsal dinner in their ballroom which was equally amazing. Trumps catering was the best decision I made in my wedding planning.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Cashin · Married on 05/19/2018

Trump's was absolutely amazing. They were so helpful throughout the planning process with answering any questions we had, and they made sure every detail was addressed prior to our wedding day. The staff was kind and professional. The food was absolutely delicious from the assortment of appetizers to the main dishes and sides. They also did a wonderful job bar tending with the alcohol we provided. I can't say enough amazing things about these caterers. They are truly the best in Athens.

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Trumps Catering made me feel so at ease and comfortable throughout the entire wedding process. They were kind, helpful, and thoughtful. The food was incredible! Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was and how nicely prepared it was. We will definitely be using Trumps Catering in the future.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2018

The food for our reception was delicious. I’m not a big fan of cater style but Trumps didn’t taste like cater food. It tasted more like home cooking. Personal favorite was the corn casserole. I would highly recommend them for a wedding reception.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Hanna · Married on 04/21/2018

Christina was easy to get in touch with and super helpful. She made the whole experience easy.

kelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

Trumps was amazing! They catered our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception! Everything was wonderful. Service was very professional and the food was to die for! Could not have asked for anything better.

Dawn · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a very good experience overall with Trumps Catering. Christina was great to work with, and everything was handled with professionalism. The reception food and service was top notch. We highly recommend Trumps Catering!

Candace · Married on 03/11/2018

The staff inside and outside the office were incredible, and the food was delicious. If you hire Trumps you won’t be sorry! They made sure everything was set up perfectly on my wedding day, and it was the best day ever for us because of them.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved our food and our wedding guest still rave about it when we see them now 3 months later. that couscous salad and the chicken and salmon were cooked perfectly. We truly are so happy we picked Trumps and are ore than happy to recommend to our friends.

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Trumps Catering 33
    Trumps Catering 34

Mollie · Married on 02/24/2018

Every wedding guest we have talked to since our wedding commented on how good the food was! We were beyond impressed with the service and quality of the food.

Ansley · Married on 02/24/2018

Trumps, and Andrée specifically, were wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process! We customized our menu to meet some allergy needs and they worked with us to provide the bar option that worked best for us and our guests! My now-husband and I made it a point to eat, and the Trumps servers were so kind and attentive to ensure we got to enjoy our meal. The food was absolutely delicious, and all of our guests raved over it! All of the bartenders and servers were so kind to our guests, and we couldn’t have asked for better service! They packed meals for us to enjoy after, and the leftovers were just as delicious! We’re thankful to Trumps for helping make our wedding weekend perfect!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

Wonderful caterers! We got so many compliments on the food and the service provided. Would definitely use again!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Brandy · Married on 11/18/2017

Trumps is out of this world! From beginning to end, every member of their staff was so professional, kind, and easy going. They truly seem to care a great deal about their customers and the level of service they provide. Christina is so sweet and helpful, and just fun to work with. The quality of the food is outstanding as well! My mother and I were sold at one of the tasting events they hold. We joked about popping into another one just because it's all THAT GOOD ;) Everything was perfect, and the team even packed my husband and I both an extra meal to go! We loved not having to cook for a night or two after getting home. If ever we are near Athens again and in need of catering, they're who I'll call!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend Trump's Catering! The food was divine; we received many compliments from our guests! They took so much attention to every detail and made us feel truly special on our wedding day! They even re-created a cake I had seen on Pinterest! It was spectacular! We can't thank Trump's and their sensational staff enough!

Sent on 02/01/2018