Trumps Catering Reviews

Trumps Catering 5
Trumps Catering 6
Trumps Catering 7

Anna · Married on 01/05/2019

Delicious food and wonderful service!

I grew up in Athens, so I had sampled Trumps' food on many occasions. The food was delicious, and Andree in the catering office was a dream to work with. We had some dietary restrictions, and they made sure everything was perfect. We did not have a traditional wedding cake, rather we went with a cupcake tower and then 2 additional smaller tiered cakes which Trumps decorated for us (Even though we bought it separately). Thank you to everyone at the catering team! I highly highly recommend Trumps for your wedding in the Athens area.

Michael B · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service, Great Food, Amazing Staff

Christina was in charge, and made the whole day easy and perfect. She was the day-of coordinator, and the point person for Trump's as well. I thought the food was amazing, the staff extremely responsive to our needs, and again Christina was the shining star (in the background), making sure my wife and I had nothing to worry about. The smallest details were covered, the staff was so professional we barely noticed them running around, taking care of our guests. It is not fluff providing the highest recommendation regarding Christina and Trump's catering. Worth every penny!

Trumps Catering 8
    Trumps Catering 14
    Trumps Catering 15
    Trumps Catering 16

Elizabeth James · Married on 09/08/2018

Trumps has always been great!

I used to work for Trumps back in high school and I loved them then. It's a great catering company inside and out. 15 years later when it came time to get married, I knew exactly who to call. They were professional, responsive, and the food and service was wonderful! I'd use them for catering any event!

stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Trumps Catering went above and beyond what I expected. First, the food was absolutely amazing. I had multiple people at the wedding come up and tell me how much they enjoyed it. But Trumps didn't just do food. They provided us with tablecloths, chairs, cake setup, and more. They did ALL of the set up and clean up. Andree met with us several times to make a perfect menu; I cannot praise them highly enough. Additionally, I bought some decorations and they offered to set them up for me which was so helpful since I didn't have a coordinator to help me. They made the venue look amazing. They also hosted our rehearsal dinner in their ballroom which was equally amazing. Trumps catering was the best decision I made in my wedding planning.

Cashin · Married on 05/19/2018

Trump's was absolutely amazing. They were so helpful throughout the planning process with answering any questions we had, and they made sure every detail was addressed prior to our wedding day. The staff was kind and professional. The food was absolutely delicious from the assortment of appetizers to the main dishes and sides. They also did a wonderful job bar tending with the alcohol we provided. I can't say enough amazing things about these caterers. They are truly the best in Athens.

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Trumps Catering made me feel so at ease and comfortable throughout the entire wedding process. They were kind, helpful, and thoughtful. The food was incredible! Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was and how nicely prepared it was. We will definitely be using Trumps Catering in the future.

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2018

The food for our reception was delicious. I’m not a big fan of cater style but Trumps didn’t taste like cater food. It tasted more like home cooking. Personal favorite was the corn casserole. I would highly recommend them for a wedding reception.

Hanna · Married on 04/21/2018

Christina was easy to get in touch with and super helpful. She made the whole experience easy.

kelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

Trumps was amazing! They catered our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception! Everything was wonderful. Service was very professional and the food was to die for! Could not have asked for anything better.

Dawn · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a very good experience overall with Trumps Catering. Christina was great to work with, and everything was handled with professionalism. The reception food and service was top notch. We highly recommend Trumps Catering!

Candace · Married on 03/11/2018

The staff inside and outside the office were incredible, and the food was delicious. If you hire Trumps you won’t be sorry! They made sure everything was set up perfectly on my wedding day, and it was the best day ever for us because of them.

Hayley · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved our food and our wedding guest still rave about it when we see them now 3 months later. that couscous salad and the chicken and salmon were cooked perfectly. We truly are so happy we picked Trumps and are ore than happy to recommend to our friends.

Trumps Catering 17
    Trumps Catering 18

Mollie · Married on 02/24/2018

Every wedding guest we have talked to since our wedding commented on how good the food was! We were beyond impressed with the service and quality of the food.

Ansley · Married on 02/24/2018

Trumps, and Andrée specifically, were wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process! We customized our menu to meet some allergy needs and they worked with us to provide the bar option that worked best for us and our guests! My now-husband and I made it a point to eat, and the Trumps servers were so kind and attentive to ensure we got to enjoy our meal. The food was absolutely delicious, and all of our guests raved over it! All of the bartenders and servers were so kind to our guests, and we couldn’t have asked for better service! They packed meals for us to enjoy after, and the leftovers were just as delicious! We’re thankful to Trumps for helping make our wedding weekend perfect!

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

Wonderful caterers! We got so many compliments on the food and the service provided. Would definitely use again!

Brandy · Married on 11/18/2017

Trumps is out of this world! From beginning to end, every member of their staff was so professional, kind, and easy going. They truly seem to care a great deal about their customers and the level of service they provide. Christina is so sweet and helpful, and just fun to work with. The quality of the food is outstanding as well! My mother and I were sold at one of the tasting events they hold. We joked about popping into another one just because it's all THAT GOOD ;) Everything was perfect, and the team even packed my husband and I both an extra meal to go! We loved not having to cook for a night or two after getting home. If ever we are near Athens again and in need of catering, they're who I'll call!

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend Trump's Catering! The food was divine; we received many compliments from our guests! They took so much attention to every detail and made us feel truly special on our wedding day! They even re-created a cake I had seen on Pinterest! It was spectacular! We can't thank Trump's and their sensational staff enough!

Robbie · Married on 10/22/2017

We were very pleased with Trumps Catering for our daughter's wedding. The food was excellent and the servers were very polite and did a great job keeping the guest served. Everything was just perfect and we can only say all positives for this catering company. Thank you so much for all you did to make the event special. Ray and Robbie Rice

Layne · Married on 10/07/2017

Called today to express how thrilled we were with their service this weekend. Wouldn't dream of not following up with an online review because they deserve all the praise I can give them. Their willingness to make last minute adjustments to meet my expectations meant everything. Exceptional service! Professional employees! Punctual! Amazing presentation! Our guests loved the food!

Sonia · Married on 08/12/2017

Trumps Catering made our daughter’s wedding reception an amazing night to remember!!! They helped us with lab the menu and made everything seem less the day of. Thanks Trumps Catering! We will use you again!!!

Madi · Married on 07/20/2017

Trumps Catering is AMAZING!! Easily the most flexible vendor we had! They replied to emails quickly. Were willing to change around the menu as we wanted without any hesitation. Even last minute changes. They provided the layout for the entire reception, including set up and break down. It was so easy. The food was delicious and set up and a beautiful display! Fruits were cut into stunning flowers and birds. The cheese, cracker and vegetable platters were made with just overflowing and obviously made with a lot of attention to detail. I have a pet peeve of have display signs for each food set out, as I am a picky eater. They provided those signs without me even having to ask. They made sure my husband and I had food and drinks throughout the reception, as we were swept up with our guests and wouldn’t have been able to even get to the food tables. We really appreciated that. They anticipated a few non rsvp guests to come and had made a few extra servings of food in case that happened. I can honestly say that having them cater our wedding was one of the best planning decisions I made!

Trumps Catering 19
    Trumps Catering 20

Tina · Married on 06/24/2017

Trumps Catering did a wonderful job with our wedding at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia. They were very flexible and really helped make our wedding day run smoothly! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much for the high-quality service!

• User6414900 · 1+ year ago

Working with Trumps was the easiest part of the wedding planning. They help you in any way that they can. The day of the wedding was so easy! We went with the buffet option, but had servers make a plate for us and gave us a sever for all of our needs. And packed us 2 plates to go with us!

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

Although I was not crazy about the name at first, Trumps Catering absolutely blew my mind. Christina, the person who managed my catering event, was helpful with answering any and all questions and she seemed genuinely interested in making my wedding day exactly what I have always dreamed. The day of my wedding, everything went smoothly - which was mostly due to the attention and detail of the staff at Trumps - and my husband and I were treated like royalty. I would recommend Trump's Catering to anyone for any occasion. FIVE STARS across the board!!!