Trumps Catering Reviews

184 Reviews for Trumps Catering

• Mallory

Mallory H. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Great food & service!

Trumps was the absolute best for my 2020 wedding! Christina was so patient and accommodating during the entire wedding planning process, especially when we postponed our wedding to a later date that year. I changed my mind on the menu at least 3 times and in the end everything was perfect. They provided great service for our cocktail hour, reception and bar service. All of our guests loved all our food choices and I can't thank Trumps enough for the experience they provided for all of our guests.

Sent on 03/07/2021

K Sweat · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great food and great company!

Trumps was great to work with and did a superb job helping with our wedding. From helping with ceremony equipment and logistics to providing a great meal, we were very glad we choose them for our wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Tammy S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Trump's Catering is a wonderful Company and Experience!

Trumps Catering was a huge part of my daughter's beautiful wedding. The food was excellent, we had a heavy Hors D' Oeuvres menu. The staff was professional. Trump's was flexible and offered great suggestions. I could not have planned or pulled off the wedding without their help. I recommend them for any major event in your life!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • W

Whitney H. · Married on 01/23/2021

Great Wedding Experience

Trump’s Catering was recommended by a previous client. I was pleased with how responsive they were and how easy they made the process. All of my guests raved at how good the food tasted! Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend them.

Audrey G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Gallman Taylor Wedding

Wonderful communication. The team was very responsive to any questions or concerns. The food was fabulous. Everyone raved about the display, service and food. So pleased. We were blessed to have them. We didn’t have to do anything but enjoy our day

Sent on 03/06/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful service and amazing food

The food was absolutely amazing! All my guest are still talking about it! They were easy to work with and quick to respond!

Ami M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Trumps -Simply the best

Trumps is simply the best! Even w/all the Covid protocols in place they were able to cater a phenomenal meal! Well served with gracious staff!

Shelbi C. · Married on 09/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I am so so happy I went with Trumps Catering for my wedding. It was a stressful wedding season with COVID and they made everything beyond peaceful and wonderful! The food was delicious, all my guest LOVED IT and the service was beyond what I could have asked for! I would recommend them 100x over.

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah C. · Married on 08/04/2020

Best food for the best day!

Trumps catering was perfect I can’t even begin to express it! Christina and Ingrid were amazing from the administration side! Ted was our event manager and his staff did such an amazing job! I can’t even begin to express how much they enhanced the wedding! Food was amazing and set up was so easy I did not have to worry about anything.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Katie

Katie D. · Married on 07/10/2020

Delicious food and friendly people

Trump’s Catering worked with us to make our wedding wonderful during the Covid-19 pandemic. The staff adapted with new regulations, and even let us schedule our rehearsal dinner last minute in their own space. Our coordinator, Christina Holloway, took care of everything so all we had to do was have a good time!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Katie S. · Married on 05/12/2020

Best wedding vendor!

I was able to work with Christina while planning our wedding, and it could not have gone any better. Everyone talked about how great our food was, and how wonderful the staff was. Everyone was kind and very helpful the whole process. Thank yall!

• Sandy

Sandy E. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing team!

The Trump team did an amazing job when our daughter got married in Jefferson, GA! Tremendous attention to detail, awesome staff and amazing food!

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Isabella

Isabella L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Catering veterans providing amazing food and great value

I did my wedding at a venue that doesn't do many weddings and isn't equipped to host catered meals and parties. I had reached out to many catering companies prior to finding Trumps and they all had far fewer menu options, were less experienced with how to set up and handle a non-traditional venue, and were a lot more expensive. When I found Trumps, I looked at their online reviews and review after review, brides/grooms said that their guests raved about Trumps catering. Given I couldn't remember the last time I raved about food at a wedding, I thought the reviews were exaggerated and too good to be true. But during our reception and even after the wedding, our guests consistently told us how great the food was and that the food was a highlight of the reception.

During the planning, Trumps was super flexible in terms of requests and customizations (letting us swap out one protein for another, add tea to the hot chocolate and coffee specialty bar, change our menu and finalize headcount up until very late, and change bar / table / linens setups countless times). They were pros on wedding and catering best practices and were on top of every detail. We planned our wedding last minute and from out of state, so we had to trust and rely on our vendors more than most couples. But we completely lucked out by having Trumps cater our wedding. On the day of, in addition to putting together a tasteful brunch buffet, they also helped us execute a "cornucopia" spread that we designed and sourced ourselves. On top of it all, their staff was super respectful and professional the whole time. It was a complete treat and delight to work with Trumps. All of their positive reviews are well-deserved and hiring Trumps was the best decision I made for the wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine W. · Married on 09/08/2019

Trumps Catering is the perfect one stop shop for catering and bartending

Could not be happier with the service we received with Trumps Catering. They went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted and were very upfront with pricing. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs a top-notch catering company and would choose them again and again.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Kerri D. · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Overall Experience!

Appreciated their advise and patience while coordinating the details with us. The service, food and overall experience was excellent!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Allie

Alexandra L. · Married on 07/20/2019

Great food, great team, great price

We were struggling to find what we thought was a reasonable price for catering in the Athens area, when we stumbled upon great reviews for Trumps. They are well deserved! We had a few appetizers passed, and then had a plated salad served after our intros, and the rest of the food was a buffet. I didn't get a chance to taste most of the appetizers, but the bacon wrapped scallops were a huge hit with our guests! The salad with the vidalia vinaigrette was light and really tasty. The carved beef tenderloin was a massive hit, as were the mac and cheese and mashed potatoes! The Trumps team is very responsive to emails and phone calls, and were extremely easy to work with. The value of what you pay and what you receive is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Alexandria · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, professional, and delicious!

From the very beginning, everyone at Trumps was very kind, professional, and helpful. Working with André was a great experience. She gave us helpful advice and tips that helped us have the menu we wanted while also not spending money on things that weren’t really necessary. It was refreshing to have someone who was actually looking out for you. We also had a couple of special menu requests, like a specific salad my husband and I had while traveling in Australia, and André was able to have the chefs duplicate that. The food itself was amazing, as well. One of my favorite items that we added after going to a tasting was the sweet corn soufflé, which was a big hit with everyone. The Trumps team also did a great job setting up the reception site perfectly, and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would recommend Trumps to anyone getting married or for any event you’re having!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Callie · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Food!

People are still raving to us about our wedding food and have told us multiple times that it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding! Not only was the food great, but the staff and everyone we dealt with at Trumps Catering from day one was super professional and incredibly helpful! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Savannah P. · Married on 03/30/2019

Delicious!

Trumps did an amazing job of set up and take down so that I didn’t have to worry about any of it. Their tasting events gave me all of my vendors for our wedding so it was very convenient and accommodating. The food was delicious, the prices were reasonable, and everything was done well!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 03/16/2019

Fabulous experience

We had a great experience with Trumps! They worked with us to achieve what we wanted. They planned and communicated well with us. They were quick to answer questions so we stayed on the same page. They even took my containers so they could pack leftovers from the reception for my husband and me to take on our Honeymoon. The day was beautiful, the food exquisite and literally melt in your mouth. I'm so glad we chose to go with Trumps Catering!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna D. · Married on 03/01/2019

A wonderful experience

The food was excellent and I really appreciated how the staff adapted to my table changes. I needed more at each table and they figured out a different way to set it to accommodate more people. I didn't worry about one thing and the night was perfect.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Anna · Married on 01/05/2019

Delicious food and wonderful service!

I grew up in Athens, so I had sampled Trumps' food on many occasions. The food was delicious, and Andree in the catering office was a dream to work with. We had some dietary restrictions, and they made sure everything was perfect. We did not have a traditional wedding cake, rather we went with a cupcake tower and then 2 additional smaller tiered cakes which Trumps decorated for us (Even though we bought it separately). Thank you to everyone at the catering team! I highly highly recommend Trumps for your wedding in the Athens area.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sheila B. · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfection!

The food was amazing and the service and professionalism, EXCELLENT! 200 guests, compliment after compliment! From communication to end of the ceremony, we could not have asked for our daughter's wedding to go any better...Trumps helped to make it a perfect day!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Food AND Phenomenal Service!

Trumps Catering completely exceeded my husband's and I's expectations. The food was absolutely amazing, as we had multiple people at the wedding come up and tell us how much they enjoyed the food and wanted to know where it was from. Trumps also provided us with all linens including tablecloths and napkins, chairs, silverware, cake set up and more. They were extremely organized and did an amazing job during set up and take down. Christina was our main point of contact and made our entire day perfect! The staff was responsive and again, Christina was the absolute bomb, ensuring my husband were taken care of the entire time. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Trumps Catering and Christina and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Mary C. · Married on 10/27/2018

Trumps is fantastic!

We had such a lovely experience working with Trumps! We talked to a couple caterers before deciding and Trumps blew the others away in terms of value and flexibility. Whatever we said we wanted, they were willing to do! We didn't really get to eat during the reception unfortunately, but they sent us home with to-go containers, so we got to enjoy as a late night snack. The food was absolutely delicious!! Communication was amazing, especially with Andrée, but all of their staff were wonderful. I would highly recommend Trumps to anyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Trumps Catering's reply:

Thank you Mary Claire! You and Max were a dream to work with! Best wishes to you both. I know you will have many, many happy years together.