Tracey Elizabeth Photography

Tracey Elizabeth Photography

P.O. Box 723
Port Jefferson, NY 11777 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking at Tracey Elizabeth Photography for your wedding photo's, look no further. I could not be happier with my wedding photo's and with the whole experience we had with Tracey and her associate Carolyn for our wedding photo's.
My husband and I both tend to be a little camera shy but we knew how important our wedding photo's were going to be especially since we decided against a video. I did quite a bit of research and we met with three photographers total. We met with Tracey Elizabeth who photographed my cousins wedding just about a month before we were researching photographers. My cousins photo's were beautiful and as guest at her wedding I didn't remember the photographers being in our faces or invasive which I took as a good sign.
When we met with Tracey we knew right away she was the right fit for us. Her photo's are beautiful and creative. When we discussed some of our ideas for our photographs with Tracey she was not only excited about them but added her vision and personal spin which made us extremely comfortable and more excited about our vision.
On our wedding day, Tracey and Carolyn were so fun to work with, we felt as if we were working with old friends we were extremely comfortable and had so much fun posing for our pictures. For two camera shy people we practically turned into hams we were enjoying taking our photo's so much it felt effortless and as I said FUN!
We already received our proofs two weeks after our wedding and are just floored by how awesome they turned out. We love our images SO much, the creative and beautiful shots captured our day and our personalities perfectly and the candid shots captured the amazing vibe of the whole day. I can't say a better thing about working with Tracey and Carolyn. We simply love our photographs! Trust Tracey Elizabeth Photography to capture your Wedding for a lifetime of beautiful photo's to look back on, you will be glad you did!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Photography
631-946-6096
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards