Tiffany Caldwell Photography

Tiffany Caldwell Photography

Altering Life by Holding it Still.

21299 Catalina Circle
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Thank Y...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Tiffany Caldwell Photography specializes in photojournalism and capturing your day as it happens.  Our style is artistic and natural.  We do our best to create a story of your day from start to finish.

Tiffany Caldwell Photography......"Holding Life Still"

We look forward to being apart of your Day!

Tiffany :)
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I picked a wedding date in late March because it was our anniversary, and we knew we'd be rolling the dice with the weather. But we had no idea it was going to be 36 degrees with snow still on the ground from the night before. Our hearts were set on a beach ceremony, and while we were prepared with hot chocolate, hand warmers, and blankets, this might just be too cold. That morning, we were already receiving some angry texts from our officiant about the weather and were stressing out.

And then Tiffany called. She asked what our plans were. I said that we wanted to keep it outside, but we didn't want everyone to freeze. She said, "We're bundled up and ready to go. I think you should go for it!" It completely changed our mood and made us confident that it was going to be a good day. She put us at ease, and we're so glad we followed her advice. She and Nicole even carted us all around in their car to some of the outdoor locations we wanted to have photos taken so we could stay warm. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and the pictures came out so beautifully that you'd think it was a summer day. We can't say enough about how vital she was to the success of our wedding day and how impressed we are with the quality of her work.

• Wedding: 03/26/2014
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
Tiffany Caldwell Photography is a wedding photographer from Rehoboth Beach, DE. We service weddings througout the local area, including Delaware, Maryland, and Philadelphia. Tiffany Caldwell Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the delaware wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding photojournalism
410-629-9929
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7