The Wedding Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at The Wedding Studio. It was the first bridal store we visited after I became engaged. After going to The Wedding Studio, I did not feel like I needed to go anywhere else. My mother insisted we try one more store later that week. Maybe if I hadn't had such a wonderful initial experience, the second store would not have been such a disappointment. My standards were too high after our first trip to The Wedding Studio. This is how wedding dress shopping should be. It was intimate, comfortable, and the dress selection was wonderful. I could have been married in any one of those dresses and it would have been fine. Cassandra did a wonderful job and I could not have wished for a better experience, or dress.

The Wedding Studio responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are so glad you had such a great experience with us and that you found your dress!!! We wish you only the best with the rest of your wedding planning :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
23 E. Main Street, Suite 300, Carmel, IN 46032

We are greatly looking forward to meeting you and creating your dream dress for the big day. It’s our duty to make you the most magnificent bride that ever was as we invite you to see our entire collection of dresses and guide you towards making your fairytale come to life!

The Wedding Studio is an adorable Bridal Boutique located in ... read more

The Wedding Studio is an adorable Bridal Boutique located in the Arts & Design District in beautiful downtown Carmel, Indiana.  Currently we feature one of a kind gowns by "Lis Simon Bridal," "Robert Bullock Bide," "Legends by Romona Keveza," "Martina Liana," " Anne Barge" and "Blue Willow by Anne Barge."  We offer a wide variety of veils from Toni Federici and Paris by Debra Moreland as well as unique head pieces & sashes from Untamed Petals and much more!

We are open Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm.  However, to service our brides best, we are by appointment 7 days a week!  Call us at 317-815-2000 or e-mail us at adrienne@theweddingstudios.net to book your appointment!!

Please visit our website at www.theweddingstudios.net for more information.

Facebook

Instagram: https://instagram.com/weddingstudiocarmel/   Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/weddingsstudio/   Twitter: https://twitter.com/WeddingsStudio+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
The Wedding Studio is awesome! if you recently got engaged, you have to check out their wedding dresses. Cassandra and Leslie are so great at what they do.
The Wedding Studio is a wedding bridal boutique from Carmel, Indiana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis/North side, Southern Indiana, and the Northern region. The Wedding Studio is a professional wedding gown shop that has been part of the Indianapolis wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding gowns and accessories