The Wedding Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at The Wedding Studio. It was the first bridal store we visited after I became engaged. After going to The Wedding Studio, I did not feel like I needed to go anywhere else. My mother insisted we try one more store later that week. Maybe if I hadn't had such a wonderful initial experience, the second store would not have been such a disappointment. My standards were too high after our first trip to The Wedding Studio. This is how wedding dress shopping should be. It was intimate, comfortable, and the dress selection was wonderful. I could have been married in any one of those dresses and it would have been fine. Cassandra did a wonderful job and I could not have wished for a better experience, or dress.

The Wedding Studio responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are so glad you had such a great experience with us and that you found your dress!!! We wish you only the best with the rest of your wedding planning :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
23 E. Main Street, Suite 300, Carmel, IN 46032

The Wedding Studio is a Bridal Boutique located in downtown Carmel in the Arts & Design District . We offer bridal gowns from exclusive designers only found at The Wedding Studio, featuring gowns from the "Robert Bullock Bide" "Ledgends by Romona Keveza", "Martina Liana", " Anne Barge" and "Blue Willow by Anne Barge". We also offer a wide selec tion of veils from Toni Federici and Paris by Debra Moreland and  feature unique head pieces from local designers.  To serve our brides best, we opporate by appointment 7 days a week so what is best for you, is best for us so call us at 317-815-2000 or e-mail us at info@coutureweddingstudio.com to book your appointment!!  Please visit our website at www.coutureweddingstudio.com for more information.   .   .

Details
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
The Wedding Studio is awesome! if you recently got engaged, you have to check out their wedding dresses. Cassandra and Leslie are so great at what they do.
The Wedding Studio is a wedding bridal boutique from Carmel, Indiana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis/North side, Southern Indiana, and the Northern region. The Wedding Studio is a professional wedding gown shop that has been part of the Indianapolis wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding gowns and accessories