Chicago, IL
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Katie
09/28/2014

The traveling photo booth is more expensive than many other "photo booth" options, but they are worth every penny! Whereas many "photo booth" options that photographers or DJs provide for weddings are basically a curtain and a camera, the Traveling Photo Booth offers an actual physical photo booth that feels vintage and cool. The photos are extremely high quality and the lighting is very flattering. Our guests all had a blast using the booth, and we did, too! We paid for an extra hour and it was well worth it, as was adding on the guest book option. We have keepsake to treasure forever that brings back so many fun memories. I absolutely recommend the Traveling Photo Booth- your guests will love it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
1732 W. Hubbard St., Suite 1A, Chicago, IL 60622

Nearly One Million Smiles and Counting...

The Traveling Photo Booth

Our attractive and reliable photo booths and photo stands fit large and small groups, are packed with unique features (Animated GIFs, Social Media Integration and more), and create the highest quality memories imaginable! You, your family, and future kids (gulp) will love these photos forever!

Details
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Ahead of the game in technology and in service Traveling Photo Booth has never failed to impress me. I wish they were at all the weddings I shoot!