The Traveling Photo Booth

Nearly One Million Smiles and Counting...

1732 W. Hubbard St.
Suite 1A
Chicago, IL 60622 | map
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

The Traveling Photo Booth

We offer the Greatest Photo Booth in the Galaxy because it fits both small and large groups attractively, quickly prints real photo strips, and has features you won't find anywhere else. Plus, our retrorific photo strip filters and gorgeous photo booths make us a perfect fit for the perfect event.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The traveling photo booth is more expensive than many other "photo booth" options, but they are worth every penny! Whereas many "photo booth" options that photographers or DJs provide for weddings are basically a curtain and a camera, the Traveling Photo Booth offers an actual physical photo booth that feels vintage and cool. The photos are extremely high quality and the lighting is very flattering. Our guests all had a blast using the booth, and we did, too! We paid for an extra hour and it was well worth it, as was adding on the guest book option. We have keepsake to treasure forever that brings back so many fun memories. I absolutely recommend the Traveling Photo Booth- your guests will love it!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Katie
Endorsements
Ahead of the game in technology and in service Traveling Photo Booth has never failed to impress me. I wish they were at all the weddings I shoot!
312-423-6687
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment