The Snapper Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our amazing Wedding was at the Snapper Inn in Oakdale. I really want to review a couple of my vendors as a THANK YOU for giving us the greatest wedding EVER!!

The Snapper Inn was great. Lori Wentz was our coordinator at the Snapper and she was wonderful. Food was great, the view from the Pavillion was spectacular & the Bartenders poured heavy :-)

One of my guests favorites was the raw bar with the little neck clams, oysters and shrimp. OUTSTANDING! We did cocktail out on the grass by the dock. We had Josh from Absolute Entertainment on guitar for cocktail hour out on the grass...the guests were chilling and enjoying the amazing views! Another big hit was the dessert stations with different cakes/pies instead of a wedding cake...loved it!!

Lori did an great job working within our budget to create a menu that worked and was delicious. I repeat, the Bartenders were GREAT!!

My husband & I had a DJ & Band package w/ The Strecker Band & the Snapper Inn's DJ, Absolute Entertainment. We couldn't be more thrilled with both groups. The one thing we both wanted was a great party...light on the usual wedding formalities and heavy on the fun.

Absolute Entertainment provided beautiful uplighting that completely transformed the Pavillion from a simple room with with white ceilings to this glowing, pulsing dance hall! We also had this crazy photo booth called a Superbooth. It was a HUGE hit!

We cant say thanks enough to Lori & the Snapper Inn staff for a perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue