The Roosevelt Hotel

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

My fiance & I really enjoyed working with Ferinoosh Khosravi, while planning our wedding. She made us feel like our wedding was a priority for her and her staff, and I felt confidant she had all of the details taken care of. She was very professional but made every part of the planning fun and exciting. She planned a wonderful tasting for my parents, fiance and I, where we had the opportunity to sample so many delicious appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The chef even worked with our requests. We enjoyed ourselves immensely! Ferinoosh gave her advice on the menu, reception order and the setup. However if my mom or I disagreed with anything or had another idea she welcomed it and remained open to changing things around. She provided a checklist, & went over everything with me beforehand, introducing me to staff that would be working and calling all of my vendors personally. When the wedding was over, I had guests calling for days after saying how much they enjoyed the food. The presentation was incredible and the taste was as good as any wedding venue in NYC . Everyone loved the reception in the Grand Ballroom and the ceremony in the Terrace Ballroom. Ferinoosh and her catering/event staff did everything they could to ensure that our event was a success. I am grateful to them for their hard work and was moved by their willingness to go above and beyond what was expected. I feel very fortunate that in choosing the Roosevelt, and having Ferinoosh coordinating everything, I was working with someone who genuinely cares about her brides. The Roosevelt is beautiful and elegant, with so much history behind it, in a great neighborhood, with some amazingly talented people working there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
45 East 45th Street @ Corner of Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017
BLOG

Grand Dame of Madison Avenue

The Roosevelt Hotel is the perfect backdrop for your New York City wedding. With over 30,000 sq. fl. of flexible event space, wedding parties can hold receptions for 20 to 1,000 wedding guests at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. The Roosevelt Hotel can help you plan your wedding, receptions and rehearsal dinners. Below is just a glimpse of how beautiful your New York City wedding can be at The Roosevelt Hotel.

A Madison Avenue landmark, The Roosevelt Hotel New York City retains the splendor and status of yesteryear, more than eight decades after its opening in 1924. Classic elegance reigns in public areas as well as the 1,015 rooms and suites each restored to recapture the hotel’s original architecture while offering all the modern amenities today’s travelers expect. The hotel-named after President Theodore Roosevelt-is conveniently nestled between the Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue shopping and the world-famous Broadway theaters.

The Roosevelt’s Grand Ballroom, one of the city’s few remaining traditional ballrooms, offers the perfect setting for wedding receptions of up to 1,000 guests. Here, gilded 27-foot ceilings, magnificent chandeliers, iron-laced balconies and arched windows make couples feel as if they’ve traveled back in time. More intimate gatherings can be arranged in the smaller but equally enchanting Palm or Terrace Rooms.

The Roosevelt Wedding Package offers all the special touches brides and grooms may wish for, including champagne, upon arrival, a five-hour premium bar, a one-hour reception, a five-course sit-down dinner of international cuisine and vintage wine, as well as a custom wedding cake. Wedding guests enjoy special overnight rates, while newlyweds are treated to a complimentary honeymoon suite.

Property Amenities: