The Mix Master Pro Dj & Limousines

Profile Picture
Sarah
1 Review
06/24/2012

I used both the DJ and limo service. My wedding was amazing, beautiful and the music was awesome! Everyone was dancing and had a great time. My limo was a lot of fun! We got the hummer limo, champagne and an awesome light display. Our DJ and his assistant were great! My DJ actually came to my head table and asked me if my husband and I wanted a drink from the bar! If you need a DJ then choose mix master pro. They work their butts off. My DJ had everyone out and dancing, trust me there was never a dull moment. I have got so many compliments and they are still coming. My DJ also coordinated everything too. I can not say thank you enough! My wedding was the best ever and I thank you guys for going over the top for me! Thank you so much!
Sarah & Cun

Services Used: DJ, Transportation
LOCATION
4555 Auburn Blvd. Suite#27, Sacramento, CA 95841

Your one stop Ultimate Dj & Limousines Servise for Northern California

The Mix Master understand how important and special your wedding day is

Your one stop Ultimate Dj & Limousines Servise for Northern California

The Mix Master understand how important and special your wedding day is

The Mix Master is a fully insured professional DJ and Limousine company with a showroom located in Sacramento, California. Your invited to come by to meet your DJ, see the sound systems and hear your favorite music before your special event. You can also preview our fleet of beautiful Luxury Limousines. - Call for an appointment.

The Mix Master Incorporated, has been a very successful Disc_Jockey company for the past 20 years. Employing a large staff of talented, trained DJ's that can entertain for all types of special occasions. The Mix Master offers a wide variety of music from the 50's into the millinium powering the latest technology and sound systems to make your event a success. Whether you need a MC to get your party going or just the usage of our sound equipment, were here to service your needs. - We have backup equipment for emergency's.

The Mix Master Limousine division over 15 years ago and are quickly becoming well known in the California region. The Mix Master provides well maintained Limousines and uses the latest models such as the H2 Hummer, Cadillac Escalade,Chrysler 300,Lincoln Towncar,Party Limo Bus. Our Limousines have special amenities such as, Flat Screen TV and DVD, CD Stereo, sunroof, privacy partition, iced beverage storage, bar and crystal glassware, neon and fiber optic lighting, champagne or cider, red carpet, and ballons depending on the occasion. We can also save you money by getting you into night clubs free.- Our Chaffuers are carefully selected.

You can always count on the superior service you will receive from our highly trained staff of talanted DJ/MC and Limousine Chauffeurs.- Our goal is your complete satisfaction!

+/- read less