The Glasshouses

New York, NY
212.242.7800   Visit Website   Email Vendor
1 Review
Quality of Service

I loved working with Perry at the Glass Houses. I think they did an amazing job and we're flexible in working with our requests. Perry can be a bit of a shark to get the logistics taken care of, but once all that's taken care of he's more of a teddy bear!
He brought in special items for our wedding to make it more "us". And was flexible with the timing that we we wanted for our wedding.
The GH gave our guests a real NYC wedding with the most amazing views that I've ever seen.
I even saw him through out of wedding checking on everything making sure all was taken care of!
I would highly recommend the GH!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
545 West 25th Street, Penthouse, New York, NY 10001

Best Value Wedding Venue in Manhattan

Terrific event space for weddings and receptions. Complete catering kitchen, sound system, lights and security are all included. Voted "BEST VENUE OF THE YEAR" IN 2009. Indoor and outdoor space. Terrace. Fully staffed. 14 foot ceilings and tremendous river and city views.
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
The Glasshouses is a wedding venue from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, CT, and NJ. The Glasshouses is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, events, corporate events, fashion events, product launch, photoshoots, film shoots, birthday parties, etc.