The Gem Collection

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My parents got their custom-designed wedding bands from The Gem Collection, and my family have been long time customers of the store. So there was no question as to where my fiancé and I would be shopping for wedding bands. The owners and employees are true jewelery professionals and provide expert guidance when shopping. The selection is large, the store is beautiful, and you get personal attention. If they don't have what you want in the store, then they can help you design it and have it custom made!

The Gem Collection may not be as cheap as Kay's, Jared, or some big chain store, but that is because you are getting a better quality product and personalized service. If you sign up for their email list, the monthly newsletter sometimes has coupons.

I adore the Gem Collection and will continue to make it my go-to fine jewelry store!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
3501 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, FL 32309
Welcome to The Gem Collection! Since 1977, we have provided our customers with the finest quality jewelry, extraordinary service, and the best possible prices." - Don & Dorothy Vodicka, Owners.

The Gem Collection specializes in Ideal and fine make Certified diamonds, including "Hearts on Fire" the most perfectly cut diamonds and diamonds
we hand pick in Antwerp Belgium, one of the largest diamond cutting centers in the world. We also specialize in natural fancy color diamonds, precious and rare colored stones, as well as South Sea, and fine Japanese cultured pearls.

Our Bridal department features rings by Scott Kay, Tacori, Ritani, Schneider Designs, Coast Diamonds and Hearts on Fire as well as traditional gold bands, diamond bands and semi-mounts.

Our Designer Jewelry lines include Hidalgo, Alex Sepkus, Ricky Frank, Donna Chambers, Guy LaRoche, Galatea, Simon G, Vahan, and Tabra.

We buy and sell fine Antique and Estate jewelry from $100 Victorian rings to $30,000 Art Deco diamonds.

Our highly skilled Jewelers and Designers provide expert workmanship in repair or manufacture of gold or platinum jewelry. Appraisals are done on premises by a Graduate Gemologist. We continually update the education of our Staff through seminars and certifications offered through our membership in The American Gem Society and the Independent Jeweler's Organization.

Our in-store expertise is surpassed only by our efforts to fulfill all of our customer's needs. You can rest at ease knowing you're in good hands with Gem Collection.

Details
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessori...