Origami Owl, Shellie Yeomans Independent Designer

Tallahassee, FL View map

Origami Owl Living Lockets are custom designed by YOU with Charms that tell your story and represent the things you love most in life. Origami Owl Jewelry is more than a necklace... it's something that touches people's hearts.

I fell in love with this product for just that reason. My name is Shellie Yeomans, Independent Designer with Origami Owl. I am a business woman with a passion for inspiring people to believe in themselves to build their own business. I love all things girly! Pink, heels, I love to shop, read, go to the gym, spend time with loved ones, love my two dogs, wine or having sushi with girlfriends. When I found Origami and saw those sparkling lockets. I knew I had to find out more.

Origami Owl tells a story and allows people to show their journey through a beautiful piece of jewelry. I love sharing that with people and helping people design their story or one for that special person. I love to share the dream, but before all that its

Create a Living Locket, Host a Jewelry Bar Experience or Join Origami Owl and become an Independent Designer TODAY.... you decide what works best for you! Please feel free to send me a message for more information, check out my website or "Like" my Facebook Page.

www.Shellie.origamiowl.com