The FotoBox

Chula Vista, CA 91910 | map
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

The FotoBox is a San Diego based photo booth rental company started by a husband and wife team. We set out to provide a high quality, professional and affordable photo booth for all. We are a hit at all kinds of events - the perfect party favor that captures the excitement of your event.

(619) 512-3104

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to use The FotoBox at our wedding. They provided great service and props. We also enjoyed being able to personalize the message played in the booth. However, the best part was the fun that absolutely all of our guests had using the booth. The joy created was clearly conveyed in the album we received. My husband and I loved looking at the album after the wedding and will cherish it for years to come.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Endorsements
If you want t have some fun and create a buzz during your reception, then FotoBox is the way to go. What a great idea to offer your guests personalized memories and you'll have a great collection of photos to take home afterward.
The FotoBox is a wedding photo booth rental company from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including La Jolla, Carlsbad, and Chula Vista. The FotoBox is a professional wedding photo booth rental company that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in photo booth rentals
619-512-3104
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards