The Flower Lady

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am the Mother of the Bride and was helping my daughter find a florist. I read the reviews on Wedding Wire and arranged to meet with Donna. She was helpful, personable and really took an interest in my daughter's ideas. I met with other vendors, but was not met with the same professionalism as Donna demonstrated. I have to say that I was bowled over with Donna's incredible flower arrangements and bouquets. My guests are still raving over the flowers and how beautiful they looked in the room. Believe me, save yourself some time and money and choose Donna as your florist. Donna did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

The Flower Lady responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Valerie!! I loved working with your wonderful daughter and yourself to realize the perfect floral's for Jessica's wedding day. I love the photos, they were amazing. just an overall perfect day I do believe!! Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
South Orlando, FL 34744

YourWeddingFlorist

I love my work and I know I am  blessed to have the ability to do what I love in life to earn a living.

I have many years under my belt creating flower arrangements for weddings, and special occasions.

I pay close attention to detail in my work, and my products are hand selected.

Since I am not a retail shop; ... read more

I pay close attention to detail in my work, and my products are hand selected.

Since I am not a retail shop; everything I do from the consultation, to delivery I have full control of.

You will be pleased with how I share ideas for you to save and make the most
of your Dream Day. Your wedding is about YOU and that is what I focus on that day.

It would be an honor for you to consider me,   Please call me anytime.

See my reviews.....I have strong work ethics and values in my life that show in the way I work.

Happy Planning.