The Flower Lady Reviews

78 Reviews for The Flower Lady

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/22/2020

Donna is amazing!

I gave Donna my floral inspiration photos and she made them all come to life! I remember walking into the ballroom as they were putting the final details on, and I just cried tears of happiness. My center pieces, table garland, and cake flowers were beautiful! She is also knowledgeable and patient, and helped me with my flower options as I was totally clueless!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Kianni

Kianni · Married on 01/17/2020

Stress free and happy

Donna created my dream flowers into reality. I was highly impressed by how all my decour and bouquets came out to be. I asked for white lillies, blue orchids, and beach themed flowers and she delivered! On time, with a smile, and no problems. She was very quick to respond and worked well when I asked to add things on. I especially loved my flower girls crowns!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Elizabeth Seijas · Married on 12/10/2019

Exceeded expectations

Donna is the best! She was able to provide me with all my floral needs at a very reasonable price. My wedding bouquet was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Donna!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Elizabeth:

It is so great to hear from you. I appreciate your kind words and the time you took to review me. I wish you much happiness through the years.
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/05/2019

Donna is a AMAZING! From the very begining she went above and beyond to make sure that my flower vision for my wedding was achieved. She was always available and very quick to respond to any of my questions or needs. She is very professional and her work is incredible. All of my flowers were absolutly perfect! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, My centerpieces literally took my breath away, and the ceremony decor was perfect. She listened to everything that I wanted and delivered way above my expectations, which are high. Not only is she a flower goddess but she is a great person! I enjoyed every call, text, email and meeting with her. I cannot say enough good things about Donna, I would highly recommend that if you need flowers for any occasion you give her a call!! She will take great care of you and ensure that you are beyond happy :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

The Flower Lady's reply:

Paige!!! You were so fun to work with and I so enjoyed visiting with you and your Mom, you have a wonderful family and legacy before you. I wish you and your hubby many years of happiness. Blessings for you both. Always. Donna
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding flowers

When i tell you i was in love with my bouquet. I told her what i wanted and she diffinetly came through. I love everything about my flowers. She was awsome and reasonable price.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Raven

Raven Sanders · Married on 08/03/2019

Creative, Flexible, and All Around Amazing!

Donna was absolutely wonderful to work with. We loved that we could throw an idea at her and she would dive right in! She incorporated elements from my dress, my mother's dress, and my grandmother's dress into my bouquet, did several arrangements on site, and even arranged some Sola Wood Flowers we had dyed ourselves around our cake display. I loved how organic everything felt and would 100% recommend The Flower Lady!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Raven:

Thank you for you sweet words. I appreciate you taking the time to review my business. May you, Bob and pups live a life of great happiness and puppy bliss.
  • Oginni

Oginni · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

Can I just say that Donna was a dream come true? I changed my mind sooo many times with ideas but she was always there to assist with my creative vision. She made my wedding bouquet, large flower arrangements for my urns and 10 aisle runners. They looked great! She is such a pleasure to work with and will make any brides day.

Sent on 07/26/2019

You are so kind.
    Thank you for letting me be a part of this amazing day.
    I love seeing all your photos on IG
    I wish you many blessings in this new chapter in life.

Jaclyn Shafer · Married on 04/19/2019

Hire The Flower Lady!! She's incredible!

HUGE thank you to Miss Donna and everything she did for our wedding! She is such a sweet lady and was a pleasure to work with! At the start of this process, I had no idea on flower specifics, I just knew the color combinations I was looking for -- After an in-person meeting and sending her a handful of inspiration pictures for centerpieces, bouquets and aisle decor, Miss Donna completely got what I was asking for, she ran with it and the outcome was even better than I could have hoped! She even made a few suggestions during the planning process that made everything that much better! The flowers turned out beautiful. I heard a lot of compliments on the overall look of the wedding including how beautiful the arrangements were and how "clever" the aisle chairs were. I am so happy Miss Donna was involved in this process with me and to have had her as part of the wedding dream team! Hire The Flower Lady!! She is incredible!

Sent on 05/05/2019

The Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you a million times over.
    It was truly and honor to work for you. The venue looked spectacular and I absolutely thought your veil was extra cool!!
    You are very kind with your words, I am humbled and thrilled at the same time. This made my day!!
    Here's to a bright future and years of Happiness.. Mr. and Mrs.

Shidelle · Married on 12/15/2018

Donna is amazing

Donna is amazing , I showed her some pictures of what I was looking for and she really did achieve what I wanted . My flowers were beautiful! So happy I chose to go with her . Pick her she’s awesome and has reasonable prices . Thanks Donne ,
    From the Watsons ❤️

Sent on 12/17/2018

Shidelle!!!

So happy to hear! I loved how unique your style was with cool texture. You look so beautiful Mrs. Watson.
    I wish you all the love your hearts can hold, from this day forward. Be blessed.

Kirsten · Married on 08/08/2018

The flowers were amazing, truly perfect! Thank you so much! Donna helped me to realise what it was I wanted and was able to communicate regularly with my husband and I over Facebook messenger as we are from the UK and had our wedding in Orlando. Donna went above and beyond what was expected and even added flowers to the cake. Such a lovely lady- service with a smile!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kristen:

You are a great communicator, with photos and ideas that I am thrilled to have made a reality. My desire is nothing more than to make your dreams a reality.
    I am so happy I got to see you in your gown. You looked stunning. Such an intimate and pretty venue.
    Here's to a life full of dreams coming true!

Bridie · Married on 05/30/2018

Donna your flowers are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much I loved my wedding flowers and I would literally reccomend you to anyone needing flowers !! Perfect I loved them I wish I could of brought them home with me to the UK

Thanks so much

Sent on 06/24/2018

The Flower Lady's reply:

Bridie: Thank you so much for your kind words. I just found the video of your wedding. You made such a gorgeous bride!! Your style goes with your beauty for sure. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Sincerely, Donna
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

From the moment Donna responded to my message, I knew this would be a good decision. She asked for my inspiration pictures, was prompt and kind in all communication, and delivered a beautiful product with great service. She even sent a note a week before our wedding saying she was going out of town, so not to be alarmed by an away email. (She provided a cell number if any contact was needed.) While out of town, she brought back some lily of the valley flowers to add to my bouquet. (Yes, like Duchess Meghan had.) My parents thoroughly enjoyed meeting her when they went to pick-up our order. She included a "floral first aid kit" with an extra boutonnière, toss bouquet, and cake flowers. Wonderful and highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

The Flower Lady's reply:

Emily!! I love all you detail in your review, how sweet of you to notice. I had so much fun doing something extra special for you day. I never got to meet you but your parents were so complimentary and excited. May your life be full of all you ever dreamed of. Here's to a beautiful new chapter and thank you again, from my heart. Donna

Jaclyn · Married on 03/10/2018

Donna was so amazing. I can not rave about her enough. I know nothing about flowers so I wasn't able to answer her questions about specific flowers or arrangement types that normally would allow her to make sure she designed flowers that would be exactly what a bride would want. All I was able to tell her was my wedding color was blue and I didn't want round arrangements or bouquets. I also said I wanted simple but elegant. I was not much help. What she came up with was stunning and everything I could have dreamed of for my flowers. She showed up on time the day of the wedding with vases to hold the bouquets when they were not in use. She helped all the men get their flowers attached to their lapels. I went away for pictures and came back to a fully decorated. I hadn't asked for flowers to be added to the cake but she noticed that the base needed just a little extra color and added flowers around the bottom to enhance the cake design (she did ask my mom if it was OK before doing so since I wasn't around). She had a perfect eye for what was needed. For my flower girl she had a beautiful white basket with blue ribbon on the handles and filled with petals to be tossed. There was not a detail that was not covered. At the end of then night all of the extra flowers that guest left were brought home. I put all the center pieces around my living room and kitchen and continued to enjoy them. They lasted close to 10 days without me adding water to the vases. Another wedding guest later told me she took better care and continued to water the flowers and they lasted even longer. Price is always an issue when planning and things always seem to cost more in the end. The one place that didn't happen was with my flowers. Donna quoted a price and that is what it was. She put together an detailed line item invoice that was clear to see and understand. On top of all of that her prices were so reasonable. You can not go wrong by using Donna. I would use her again

Sent on 04/04/2018

The Flower Lady's reply:

Seriously Jaclyn you are one of a kind in so many ways. I thoroughly enjoyed you ease for trusting me with your clear direction, yet allowing me to have fun creating what I know now is all you dreamed of! Thank you does not seem to be enough for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for me. Your family was a pleasure and very complimentary. I am thrilled to hear that what I did for you was so appreciated. You recognized my passion and integrity for what I do best..aim to please my brides. From the bottom of my heart. I wish you all the best. Happiness, health, wealth and years of wedded bliss.

Kendall · Married on 02/10/2018

I cannot rave about Donna enough! She was simply amazing. Not only does she have a wonderful personality, but her work is extraordinary! My husband and I were and still are in love with our wedding flowers. Donna completely worked around our busy schedules and let us come to her home to meet with her, we instantly knew that we loved her before even really looking at any of her work. She took all of our ideas and brought them to life. Aside from my cascading bouquet, I was absolutely in love with the lanterns that she filled with flowers to decorate our ceremony aisle. She was there the day of the wedding to set everything up and waited so she could talk with us and make sure that we loved everything. You will not be disappointed going with Donna for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Kendall:
    You really have me humbled with your sweet words. I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of this amazing day. I so enjoyed seeing your families excited with anticipation...everyone being so helpful and complimentary. The joy and love definitely filled the atmosphere. It makes me so happy to see these awesome photos!! You are a special couple and I am honored to have met you. Blessings to you both for many years of happiness. Sincerely, Donna

jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Donna was absolutely amazing! After her givin her a vague idea with a few pictures she created beautiful bouquets for me and my girls that surpassed anything I could have imagined! Everything was absolutely perfect and she was always very responsive and really flexible with my indecisive self!

Sent on 01/04/2018

The Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! You were fabulous to work for. I appreciate you taking the time to review me and my work. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

You were beyond phenomenal. You made my wedding absolutely beautiful. I can’t thank you enough.

The Flower Lady's reply:

Sarah!! I am humbled by your kind words.
    May you be blessed with years of happiness and love.

Taryn · Married on 11/10/2017

Donna is amazing!! I showed her pictures of what I wanted & she created such beautiful arrangements. Exactly what I imagined!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Taryn:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on my page. I love going out to the Grand Floridian, your wedding was a beautiful fairy tale. I appreciate being a part of this special day.
    All the best, Donna
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

We got married 10.20.17 and used "The Flower Lady" as our vendor. I wanted to use a non-big named vendor so my ideas and questions would be more intimate and Donna exceeded my expectations. During my shopping for centerpieces, Donna helped me along the way having me think about certain items for my vases like whether they would hold water or fit my bouquets. I sent her vision pics and pics of details I found along the way and she even offered to buy them for me if she found anything that fit my ideas. She steered me in the right direction the whole way and was in wonderful contact with me through email, phone and texts. My colors were yellow and grey which is hard to find in flowers but the day of my wedding she exceeded my expectations. She stayed for the set up and made sure everything was great.

Jessica:

This day I will never forget!! You looked amazing along with the girls by your side!! Love the colors and the creative ways you re purposed your flowers!!
    I wish you all the best on this new journey. Sincerely, Donna

Kelsey · Married on 10/18/2017

Donna is amazing I walked into my venue the day before my wedding and started to cry it looked amazing, all the flowers and the decoration were wonderful and she is always asking questions to make sure it’s exactly what your looking for, thanks Donna again for making my special day amazing as the flowers you made for me!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Brenda · Married on 10/18/2017

Couldn’t be happier with the flowers for my daughters wedding! Donna has a true gift & it shows in her work.

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Simply stated, Donna is amazing!

Just imagine the relief a bride feels when speaking to a florist that not only shares your vision but brings it to life! I wanted a romantic, spring, chic wedding, and that's exactly what Donna created. I thought I'd be such a difficult bride by requesting a floral backdrop, but Donna leaped at the opportunity with enthusiasm and excitement- what a beautiful piece it was! After the many phone calls, texts, design changes, and panic attacks, not only did I receive the look I imagined, but I gained a lifelong friend.

Thank you "Aunt" Donna, and "Uncle" Don. We love you, and couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 12/29/2017

The Flower Lady's reply:

You are the sweetest Melissa.

I hope and pray your journey in life is nothing but joyful. You give so much to others with your work mission.
    Be blessed today and always.

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

Donna is the absolute best! I really did not have the most specific vision for my wedding flowers, but with my little but of suggestions she ran with it and made my flower dreams come true!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Ashley:

Thank you for your kind words You made my job easy with your light hearted personality and ease in allowing me to be creative.
    I appreciate the opportunity to work for you on your special day. I wish you all the best in this next chapter of life...Mr. and Mrs!!
  • Luz434

Luz · Married on 10/30/2016

I spent a lot of time chatting with Donna over the course of the wedding planning. She absolutely loves what she does and it is reflected in her beautiful flowers and service to you. She took my inspiration pictures and made them better than I could've asked for. My bridal party flowers and bouquet were gorgeous. All of my guests comment on how elegant and beautiful they looked and the rich red color look like velvet. Donna, Thank you so much for welcoming my mother in law and I into your home and for sharing your gift with the world.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Luz!!
    You were such a pleasure to work for. I loved your inspiration and that you also allowed me to be a bit creative.
    I wish you all the best in this new chapter in life.

Charles · Married on 10/29/2016

There's not enough space to truly say how wonderful Donna was throughout our wedding experience. I must've changed my mind a dozen times but she never got upset, she smiled and made us feel like we were her only clients! The flowers were stunning!!!! How she picked out of our heads EXACTLY what we envisioned i will never know! I would highly recommend her to anyone!! She even was so thoughtful to bring us a gift!! They do NOT get any better than her ladies and gentlemen!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Charles and David.
    How did I miss this review??
    Wow!! I was so honored to be a part of
    Your wedding day. I enjoyed our chats and loved your fun open and honest personalities.
    Thank you again for your kind words!!
    Here's to years of love and happiness.

Ana · Married on 06/25/2016

Donna was amazing! She was able to take my inspiration photos and turn them into reality. My wedding was June 2016 and despite of the summer heat, all my flowers held strong. I had calla lilies, hydrangeas, and white roses. My bouquet and altar arrangements were perfect! They exceeded my expectations. We were able to repurpose some of the arrangements from the ceremony into the reception and the look was totally different. We added candles and flowers for the reception and it was clean and elegant. The center pieces were tall and made it an impression on the venue. Outstanding! The flowers last over a week after the weeding, the white roses were the most beautiful roses I have ever seen! Donna was very professional, on time, and communicated well. Her price was right and she made my wedding beautiful and elegant. Thank you Donna for being part of my wedding day! You exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend The Flower Lady!

Sent on 07/02/2016

The Flower Lady's reply:

Ana, you are beyond generous with your kind words. I am so blessed to have been a part of your special day. I love the meaning of your hydrangea and butterflies, very special and sentimental to feel the presence of your dear father.
    May happiness follow you all the days of your life as you embark on your new chapter in life.
    My sincere gratitude for your faith and trust in me.